Default Win & L's sudden action towards Jieun

Spring ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVqkz_o0zEA

T-RAX - Oh My Goddess

===============================

In the hospital, you were lying on the bed. L.Joe and your family members were waiting for you to be awake. After a while, you started to move your fingers and slowly opened your eyes. You looked around and saw your mother, your big brother and L.Joe around your bed.

"Jieun ah! Are you okay?" Your mother asked.

"Where am I..?" You asked weakly.

"In the hospital," Your big brother said.

"You fainted while doing the competition," L.Joe told you.

"...Fainted..?" You looked confused.

"The doctor said someone drugged you before the competition," L.Joe said.

"Drugged..me?" You looked at L.Joe.

"Did someone offer you a drink before the competition?" Your big brother asked.

"I admit I offer her a drink but it's a brand new mineral bottle. You yourself opened it, right Jieun?" L.Joe asked you.

You nodded and suddenly thought of L.

"Whatever that person was, someone was trying to sabotage the competition," You father who sat on the sofa voiced out.

You turned to your father whose face was red with anger.

"...Who won the competition...?" You asked.

"Mi..Ho...won by default...," L.Joe broke the bad news.

"...Mi...Ho...?" You muttered her name.

"Min Ho. You know what you need to do right?" Your father turned to your big brother.

"Ne, appa," Your big brother nodded firmly.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault. I'll try to find out who drugged you that time for you," Your brother tried to reassure you.

 

=============================

Back to school, as usual, Jieun and L.Joe were swarmed by the students but it was more than the usual numbers because your big brother was there.

"Jieun ah, whose that beside you?" One of the girls pulled you towards them.

"He..he's my big brother," You said.

"Omo!! he's so handsome!!!" They shrieked with excitement.

"What's he doing here??" A few girls joined in.

"He's...one of the new teachers here. He'll be teaching English," You told them.

"Jieun ah, are you done?" Your big brother asked.

"Be right there," You excused yourself and rejoined L.Joe and your big brother and the three of you walked to the headmaster's office.

"Oppa, you look super handsome!" The girls shrieked excitedly towards your big brother.

Your big brother just chuckled and felt proud.

"That Jieun is sooo lucky!! How can every guy around her be so handsome and cool!!?!!" The girls swooned.

L who saw the commotion, followed Jieun and L.Joe to the headmaster room.

=======================

"You guys can go ahead for class. I'll see you guys during lunch," Your big brother said.

"Okay. See you oppa," You smiled and walked off with L.Joe when L stood in front of you.

"Hey," L flashed a smile.

"Hi," You smiled back.

"Is everything okay?" L asked.

"Hmm..yeah..," You replied.

"Great. Want to head for Chemistry class together?" L asked.

"Umm..okay. Byunghyun ah, you don't mind going to Biology class alone right?" You asked him.

"...Uh..yeah.. sure...I'll see you during lunch with your brother," L.Joe smiled to you but gave a fierce stare at L who was smirking.

"Okay. See you," You walked off with L.

 

=========================

"So your brother will be teaching here?" L asked.

"Yeap," You nodded.

"...Wow...," L's voice seemed not happy.

"Is something wrong?" You peered over to him.

"Nothing's wrong..," L gave a reassuring smile while looking worried.

During Chemistry class, everyone was jealous over you who was sitting beside L. L kept disturbing you secretly while the teacher was teaching.

"Now, I want all of you to make this kind of product by the end of class. Show it to me before going off for your break. Work in pairs, arasoh?" The teacher said to the class.

"Ne!" The class echoed the room.

"How are we going to get that?" L pointed out.

"Just follow these steps and you'll get that kind," You told him.

"I'm glad I have you as my partner," L put his arm around your waist which made you feel awkward and pushed his hand away.

While you were doing, L kept staring at you with his face rested on his hands with his elbow as a support. You noticed him staring and asked,"Aren't you suppose to do this with me?"

"I want to but I love watching you do it," L smiled charmingly.

"What did I do to deserve a lazy partner like you?" You casually said.

"Did you say I'm lazy?" L sat up.

You just kept quiet and giggled while doing the work. L tickled you and you asked him to stop. L looked around and the class was busy doing their work and the teacher was not around. L brought you towards him and your face was just a few inches from his. L just gave another charming smile and said,"Am I lazy now?"

Your eyes met his and you started to get nervous and said,"What are you doing? We're in class!"

"I'm not letting you until you say sorry," L said.

"Okay! Okay! You're not! Now let me go before everyone saw us," You said to him.

L let you go and suddenly gave a peck on your left cheek which left you in shock.