Piano Lesson with L.Joe

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME3_w-Hwq4I

LUNAFLY - Fly To Love

 

=============

Later after school, you went for piano lesson with L.Joe since he wanted so much to be there. Once both of you reached the place, you put your things in the locker and took out some music notes.

"Byunghyun, can you hold this for me?" You asked for his help as you were having trouble with the zipper of your school bag.

"Sure," L.Joe took them from you and looked through the music notes.

L.Joe's slowly widened his eyes as he analysed the music notes.

"Yah, which one are for your competition?" L.Joe asked.

"Hmm...not yet given. The teacher will give us today," You told him.

"Kere?" L.Joe gave the music notes back when she's done with her things.

Both of you entered the class and saw that Mi Ho was already inside, practicing.

"Is that your rival?" L.Joe whispered.

You nodded and looked around. The teacher was not in class yet. You went to appriach Mi Ho and asked,"Mi Ho shii, where's our piano teacher?"

"He's not coming today," Mi Ho told her while focusing on her music notes.

"Not coming? Why didn't he tell me? And how did you know that he's not coming today?" You asked her.

"He texted me," Mi Ho said.

L.Joe who saw that situation, walked towards you and asked,"What happened?"

Mi Ho looked up and saw L.Joe beside you. She tried to act pretty and asked,"Jieun shii, dugu?"

 

 

You noticed she was looking at him intently and wanted to know him,"Uh..This is L.Joe,my friend."

"Hi. I'm L.Joe. But I'm not her friend. I'm her BEST friend," L.Joe emphasised and winked at you.

"Hi, I'm Song Mi Ho," She adjusted her dress and shooked hands with him.

You noticed that Mi Ho was attracted to L.Joe and seemed not letting go of his hands. Feeling uncomfortable, L.Joe roughly let go and turned to you and said,"So are you going to practice today or not?"

"Feel like going home since he's not here," You said.

"Wait. You can't go home. I've been told by our teacher that...uh..you need to practice these music notes. He emailed me yesterday night," Mi Ho said and gave them to you.

"He wanted you to record what you have practiced and sent it to him tonight," Mi Ho added.

"Are you serious?" You asked her.

"Well..do I look not serious?" Mi Ho put her hands on her hips.

You look troubled as the music notes were as difficult as her current ones.

"Don't worry. I'll help you," L.Joe whispered and gave a warm smile.

Both you and L.Joe walked to your piano and you sat down and tried the notes. L.Joe sat down with you and watched you play. He noticed that you were feeling frustrated playing as time flies by. At the same time, Mi Ho who was listening to your playing, snickered but jealous as L.Joe was teaching you to play the notes.

"Here. Listen to me play, okay?" L.Joe said.

"Okay," You said and he started playing.

You watched his fingers pressing the key notes while listening to his piano skills. You then gazed at his face. The way he played led you see him in a different light.

 

 

After a while, he finished the song with a good ending. You clapped your hands including Mi Ho.

"Wah, L.Joe shii, you're good in playing the piano," She complimented him.

"Thanks," He gave her  a warm smile which melted her heart and then he turned to you,"So how is it?"

"Beautiful," You smiled.

"Do I look cool playing the piano?" L.Joe joked.

"Ani," You joked back.

"Jinja?" L.Joe pretended to be sad.

"I'm just kidding! You're the most coolest that I've seen," You gave thumbs up.

"Here. Let me teach you," L.Joe put his hands above yours and taught the key notes.

=========================

After a few hours and had recorded what you played, both of you decided to head home. Mi Ho approached L.Joe and wanted to talk to him privately. You told him that you will wait for him at your locker room.

"Uh, L.Joe, I know that we've just met. But can I have your phone number?" She boldly asking him.

"Phone number?" L.Joe raised one of his eyebrows.

She nodded and gave her phone to him to put in his number. He took it from her and pressed the numbers. He then returned back to her and excused himself. She seemed elated and couldn't hid her excitement. On the other hand, you sat on the bench while waiting for him. Just then, he came in and apologised,"Sorry."

"It's okay. Ready to go?" You asked him.

"Let's go," L.Joe put his arm on her shoulders and walked off together.

While walking home, both of you bought some snacks from the market. You decided to pay for them as a thanks for teaching you.

"Yah, did you really give her your phone number?" You asked while eating the fishcakes.

"Ya..wae? Jealous?" L.Joe asked.

"Jealous? As if...It's good that you interested in her," You said.

"Wae?" L.Joe asked you.

"Because you never give real phone numbers to any girl that ask for your number," You stated.

"Well..she's kinda..pretty," L.Joe said while secretly observing your expression to know that you are jealous or not. But your face did not even changed one bit.

"Yah, so you really wanted to hook me with a girl?" L.Joe nudged your shoulder.

"Hey, watch it. I'm eating here," You barely saved your fishcakes and continued eating them.

L.Joe just sighed and ate his till he's full.

===========================

The next day, you were humming to yourself in the library while looking for some books when someone popped out of nowhere at one of the shelves that you were searching on. You were quite surprised to see L there and he talked softly,"Hey, what are you doing?"

 

 

"Can't you see that I'm searching for story books?" You pointed out.

"Want me to help?" L asked.

"It's okay. I can search myself," You said and went to other shelves.

L walked to your side and followed you every where you go. After finding those books, you went to the counter to borrow them. L leaned against the wall and waited for you. Just then you heard some whispers.

"No wonder he's cold towards every girl...He's only interested in her."

"They look good together."

You turned behind and the students who looked at you, quickly averted to other place.

"It's true," L said.

"What true?" You asked him.

"That..I'm only interested in you," He brought his face gently towards yours which made you quite shocked.

 

=====================

Hey guys! Thanks for liking the story! I'll try to update like almost everyday till school reopens!

=D