Lunch with the guys

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw&list=RDnEy1m4YnqqE

B.A.P - WARRIOR

 

=====================

L held up the box of cupcakes high while looking at Mai. He smiled warmly to her and dropped the cupcakes to the floor in front of the students there which left them gasped at his sudden action. Mai was awestruck and her expression changed. She heard whispers all around her which led her to embarrassment.

"Opps...sorry. My hand slipped," L sarcastically said to her.

 

 

Mai just keep quiet as she looked at the smashed cupcakes on the floor. L who felt satisfied with his"little revenge", said,"Maybe you can bake those again for me to eat."

He scoffed and walked past her, leaving her red with embarrassment. The student who saw that, was utterly shocked that he rejected Mai and made way for him to go through. Mai quickly stormed off from the scene, feeling angry as he dared to made her embarrassed in front of the people there.

Meanwhile, L was laughing at what he had did while walking to his class. *That shows her for rejecting me last time* He thought. As he was walking towards his class, he saw you sitting alone at the garden, reading a book. He looked at his watch and he still and 15 minutes left before his class starts. He was about to approach you when he saw L.Joe tip-toeing from behind you. He covered your eyes from behind while carrying 2 packets of banana milk at one hand. L stopped his track and hid behind a wall. He watched you laughing when L.Joe tickled you from the side. 

========================

"Yah, Lee Byunghun! Stop it!" You started to get a little angry as you had been tired from laughing.

"What's my best friend doing here alone?" L.Joe sat beside you and gave you the banana milk.

"Can't you see I'm increasing my knowledge?" You showed him the book.

"Increasing your knowledge by reading a love story?" L.Joe asked and chuckled.

"Wae? It's a very good book, okay Hmph!" You turned to the other side and continued to read.

 

 

"Yah, can I follow you to piano lesson today?" L.Joe asked.

You pretended to ignored him as he made a fool of you just now. L.Joe notice your ignorance and put his head on your shoulder and said cutely,"Jieun ah, can I follow you later?"

You turned to him and he pouted cutely which he rarely used. He would only used that when he really need it like now. You can't help seeing his face and said,"Okay."

"Yes! Love you!" L.Joe kissed your cheek and hugged your neck.

L was shocked to see their intimacy and mumbled,"They even had gone to that level where only love couple do?"

==========================

In class, both you and L were in the same class for Maths. Instead of focusing to the lesson, L kept looking at you. You felt a pair of eyes watching you and you turned to L. L saw you turning towards him and he smiled genuinely. You used your hand and asked him to focus on the lesson. L unwillingly turned to face the front but after a few minutes, went back to look at her secretly.

After class ended, they went to have a lunch break. L.Joe had waited for you outside class. The girls who saw him, said hello to him and he just smiled which left them smitten by him. Both L and you walked out of class together. You saw L.Joe fiddling with his phone and tapped his shoulder. L.Joe looked up and was about to smile when he saw L beside you.

"So where are we eating?" You asked him.

"Lets eat to where he's allergic to," L.Joe said softly to you.

"Let's eat sushi since we have 3 hours break. And I know where's a perfect place for us to eat," L suggested.

"Okay," You nodded.

"But I don't feel like eating Japanese food today. Let's go and eat at a Korean restaurant," L.Joe suggested to you.

"Hmm..sounds good," You agreed to him too.

"But I think sushi sounds more good to me especially a warm weather like this," L explained.

"We can eat cold noddles at a Korean restaurant," L.Joe did not want to lose out.

Both of them kept arguing which one was better till you felt fed up and stopped them in between.

"Why don't we go to a fusion restaurant? They've got  both Japanese and Korean food," You told them wile putting your hands on your hips.

Both of them looked at each other and then to you.

==============================

At the restaurant, both you and L.Joe kept talking, leaving L felt so left out. Just then, a couple of girls saw L and kept looking at him. You noticed those girls and nudged him,"Yah, I think one of them likes you."

L turned to where you pointed and the girls smiled and giggled. Then he continued to eat his food and said,"Not that I care."

"Do you always act like this?" You asked him while sipping your drink.

"Act like what?" L asked back.

"Like now. Don't all guys always like when girls are interested in them?" You asked both L.Joe and L.

"Those girls only like guys who are handsome and cool. Guys who aren't always get criticised," L told you.

You saw the look at L's face and wondered why he said that.

"Byunghyun ah, did I act like those girls?" You asked L.Joe.

"Aniya. You're one of the coolest and modest friend I've ever had," L.Joe smiled at you sincerely.

"Jinja?" You asked him.

"Ne," L.Joe tapped on your nose.

 

 

L kept looking at the both of you and felt frustrated inside. He slammed his utensils which made both you and L.Joe shocked. L stood up and got ready to get out.

"L ah, where are you going?" You asked.

"I'm full. I'll wait for you outside till you're done," L said while leaving the table.

"Bwoya...? Is he angry or something?" L.Joe took some kimchi while watching him going off.

You watched him walking off and wondered what's wrong with him.

=======================

A few minutes later, both you and L.Joe came out of the restaurant with full stomach. 

"Yahhhh~ I'm damn full!" L.Joe exclaimed.

"L ah, sorry to keep you waiting," You apologised.

"It's okay. Ready to go?" L asked.

"Lets!" You smiled.

=======================

When they reached the school, everyone looked to where you three were. Mai who saw this was not happy. She clenched her fist and glared at you without you knowing.

*What does she have and I don't?!* Mai gritted her teeth.

 

Introducing Hyuna 4MInute as Mai

Introducing Hyuna 4Minute as Mai

Hope you guys don't mind >.<