Warm & Cold L

Spring ♥
 
BEAST - BAD GIRL
 
 
===========================
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed at your top of your lungs as the roller coaster lunges from the top.
 
L turned to you and smiled. He then followed you scream. After a few minutes ride, both of you got down from the ride and went to buy some snack. They then sat on one of the benches to relax from all the rides that they had taken. 
 
"L, thanks for taking me here. I feel much better," You smiled widely.
 
"Your piano teacher really stresses you out huh?" L asked.
 
"How'd you know? Did you spy on me?" You turned to eye him.
 
"Well...I was bored anyways. Seriously, he treated you really different from that girl. What's her name again..?" L tried to recall her name.
 
"Mi Ho," You said.
 
"Uh..yea. Mi Ho," L snapped his finger.
 
"She's really good and she's his favourite student," You sighed.
 
"Why don't you just quit?" L asked.
 
"I can't. My dad really wants me to learn piano since he knows his business rival's daughter is in piano lesson," You told him.
 
 
 
 
"Your dad's business rival? You mean Mi Ho?" L questioned you.
 
You nodded while facing the front. L looked at you with a sympathised look and saw your injured fingers that was punished by the piano teacher.
 
"So L, where did you study before you enter our school?" You asked him, trying to change the topic.
 
"Na?" L pointed to himself.
 
You nodded.
 
"Uh...well..I studied at Australia before I came here," He lied.
 
"Australia? Wow, must be nice," You felt envy.
 
"Yeah," L stuttered.
 
"So your name is really L?" You wondered.
 
"Actually I have a longer name than that," L said.
 
"Really? What is it?" You turned to him as you wanted to know.
 
He turned to you and brought his face closer to yours and said,"Not going to tell you."
 
"Bwoh?" You raised one of your eyebrows.
 
"Yah, what's so secretive about your name? Do you have a funny name that you don't want to share it with me?" You pretended to be angry.
 
"Well...you could say that," L smiled to himself.
 
You got up and left him there. L saw you walking off and went to catch up with you. He went to joke around and you tried not to laugh but he lightly pinched your cheeks and said,"Kyeopta."
 
"I know I'm cute," You proudly said.
 
"Cute in a funny way," L joked and quickly skipped forward as he know that you will hit him.
 
"YAH!" You ran after him.
 
=====================================
 
The next morning, L.Joe came over as usual to have breakfast with your family. While spreading the butter on the bread, he saw your bandaged fingers.
 
"Yah, Jieun ah. What happened to your fingers?" L.Joe asked worriedly.
 
"Nothing," You said.
 
"She's being punished by her piano teacher," Your older brother told him.
 
"Oppa!" You stared at your older brother with a sharp glare.
 
"Don't get angry with your brother. You should get punished since you got mixed with other music notes," Your dad said in a firm tone while reading the newspapers.
 
You kept quiet and looked down. L.Joe saw your expression and went to console her. After breakfast, both you and L.Joe walked to school. You had the depressed look.
 
 
 
 
"Do you have piano class today after school today?" L.Joe asked you.
 
"Yeah," You briefly answered.
 
"I can teach you to play piano instead if you want since I have nothing to do today," L.Joe offered his help.
 
"It's okay. I have to go to today's lesson. I've got competition in a few weeks," You told him.
 
"Competition?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Competition between me and Mi Ho..I need to win this competition to save my father's face," You sighed.
 
"So I assume your father will be there watching you?" L.Joe asked.
 
You nodded.
 
============================
 
In school, every girl wanted to get close to L but he coldly rejected them and gave a cold vibe which left the girls dejected. Just then, one girl approached him when he was at his locker, taking out his books.
 
"Hai, L," She greeted.
 
"Look, it's Mai. She's approaching him," One of the students pointed out.
 
"They will look together if they in relationship," They envied.
 
Mai who heard that, grinned and pretended to coolly act natural. L closed his locker and turned to her. He could clearly remember who this girl was. During that time when he was still a nerd, he once confessed his love for her during middle school. She was one of the popular girls in school. He confessed to her but was clearly being rejected and made him embarrassed in front of the students.
 
============================
 
Back to middle school,
 
"Mai, I hope you accept these flowers," He gave them to her.
 
She took the flowers and saw a card inside. She went to read it aloud since she had the students surrounded them.
 
"Mai, my beautiful princess.
I've always like you since we were in grade 7. 
Please accept thse flowers as a mark of my love.
Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
"Ohhhh...he wanted Mai to be his girlfriend?"
"The nerve! HE'S JUST A NERD!
"A NERD  who isn't popular CAN'T BE WITH A POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL!
"YEAH! NERD!!"
 
 
 
Mai smirked at the shouts of the students and said,"Did you hear that? Unpopular guy can't be with a popular girl."
 
L just kept quiet and softly spoke,"So that...means you rejected me..?"
 
"That isn't my way of rejecting you," She said with a sly smile and snapped her fingers.
 
"Well..well. Whose this nerdy guy who are trying to flirt with my girl?" One of the rugby players who happened to be her boyfriend, approached him with a fist.
 
L knew what that was supposed to mean and tried to run away but was caught by his friends,"Let's have some fun with him guys!"
 
Mai who watched this, smirked while stepping the flowers she had dropped,"Bye,nerd."
 
==================================
 
"L? You okay?" Mai asked.
 
L stopped recalling and turned to face her, with a cold look.
 
"I've brought some homemade cupcakes for you," Mai showed her homemade cupcakes.
 
L looked at her cupcakes and scoffed.
 
"Homemade cupcakes? Are you sure you bake this?" L scoffed.
 
"Uh..yeah," She felt that L had seen through her lie.
 
He took them and looked carefully at the cupcakes. He saw hearts frosting on top of the cupcakes as decor.
 
"I've been..taking baking lesson since...uh..last summer," She tried to bragged about herself.
 
"So..you're confessing to me?" L looked at her.
 
She nodded. L chuckled while looking at her which made her confused.