Short Dinner

Spring ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY

TEEN TOP - TO YOU

 

===========================

You played the piano till the end of the song and L clapped once you're done.

"That was really good," L complimented.

"Jinja?" You smiled widely.

"So..Jieun ah," L.walked towards you.

"Ne?" You arranged your music notes.

"Are you free this evening?" L asked.

"Wae?" You looked up to him.

"Want to have dinner with me?" L asked for a date.

L.Joe watched L talking with you from the sofa and wanted to eardropped but it would be rude. So he just stayed there and watched. He saw you looking at you and back to L. He saw you giggled which made him curious.

*Is he talking bad about me?!* L.Joe was getting slightly angry when you called his name.

"Byunghyun ah," You called up to him.

"Bwoh?" He sounded slightly angry.

"Can you wait for me outside with L while I got ready?" You asked him.

"Wae?" He frowned.

"Just wait for me outside. I'll be out in 15 minutes," You said and L pulled L.Joe's arm to the door.

You went into your room which made him wondered. L.Joe stood beside L and waited for you.

"So..you had been friends with her for a long time?" L questioned.

L.Joe said briefly,"Yes. Why?"

 

"I'm sure you know what she likes and don't like right?" L asked again.

"...Yea...and why are you asking me that?" L.Joe faced him whith his arms folded across.

"Care to tell me?" L asked for favour.

"And why should I tell you? You're not even-," Before L.Joe could finish his sentence, L cut his sentence off,"Because I like her."

Just then, you came out of the room and said,"I'm ready! Let's go."

You skipped down the stairs first to tell your mother that you will be eating out with the both of them. L strolled down the stairs afterwards, leaving L.Joe hanging.

"Umma, I'll be back before 11pm. Sorry I can't have dinner with you," You said.

"It's okay. Have fun," Your mother smiled and kissed your cheek before you set off.

"Yah, call me when you're about to go home," Your big brother said.

"Don't worry. I'll bring her safe and sound," L chimed in.

"Yah right...," Your big brother rolled his eyes and approached L.Joe and whispered,"Take care of my little sister."

"Okay," L.Joe smiled.

=====================

L gave you and L.Joe a ride to a restaurant to have their dinner.

"So which restaurant are we going?" You asked while feeling the breeeze.

"A really popular restaurant," L said.

"Jinja?" You sounded excited.

When the three of you reached the place, you hopped out and was amazed by how big the restaurant was. L looked proud of himself and scoffed at L.Joe,"Bet you can't do like I did."

 

L.Joe just rolled his eyes and folded his arms across. L approached you and offered to link arms with you,"Shall we?"

You unknowing linked with his arms and the both of you walked in. L.Joe followed from behind, feeling jealous.

=====================

"L, I heard that this restaurant was always booked with people. How did you manage to get us a seat?" You asked him.

"To tell you the truth...this is my mother's restarant," L bragged.

You widened your eyes with amazement and looked around.

"You mean...all of this...?" You sounded surprise.

"Yup. Besides that, my father runs a pretty famous company," He smiled.

"Show off..," L.Joe mumbled.

A few minutes later, the food that the three of you ordered arrived and started eating. While eating, L.Joe's phone rang and he excused himself.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Yah Byunghyun!" Min Ho, your big brother called.

"Hyung?" L.Joe raised one of his eyebrows.

"Listen! I need you to bring my sister home now. I think a war going to break out," Min Ho rushed.

"Bwoh?" L.Joe did not seem to understand.

Just then L.Joe heard an angry tone from the phone,"Min Ho! Where's your sister?!"

L.Joe swallowed hard upon hearing the fierce tone and he heard him answered,"Uh..Uh..she...'s in the toilet. Having...stomach ache..!"

"When she's done, call her out!" Your father raised his voice.

"Ne!" Min Ho replied and went back to the phonecall,"Hurry bring her back now. I don't know what happened but he needs to see her asap!"

"But hyung, we barely started our dinner and how am I going to bring her home without being noticed..?!" L.Joe panicked.

"I've got a plan! Jst call me when you're at our backyard. Now hurry bring her home! Pal lli!" Min Ho quickly hung up after finishing his peice.

"Hyung!!!" L.Joe tried to get through to him but failed.

He looked over to you and L. Without hesitation, he rushed to your tale and pulled your arm which made you surprised and asked,"Byunghyun, what are you doing?"

"You need to come with me now. It's an emergency," L.Joe said to you.

"What emergency?" L asked while looking at L.Joe.

"None of your business. Ji eun ah, no time to waste! Pall li!" L.Joe dragged you outside, leaving L behind dumbfounded.

He went to flag a cab and asked the driver to drove quickly to your place. While going to your place, you went to ask him,"Byunghyun, why are we rushing to my place? Did something happened?"

"Your brother called and your father wants to see you," L.Joe told you.

"Appa..?" You looked puzzled.