Tuesday

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boss, you turned me into a ninja since I'm sneaking to update my fanfic keke XD

I feel hesitate to open my laptop this morning. Last night I even can’t sleep well because ‘I hate you’ from her haunted me even she never say it directly to me. Even I know some teenagers just say what they feel or think without thinking about the effect but still… it’s from her, the one I loved.

Somehow I think it’s enough to get stabbed with her last 3 posts in her social network. It kind of a sign for me to stop follow her. But in some way I feel my morning won’t complete without doing it since it became my habit for a year now.

Why morning comes fast?! Please return my night~! I still want to sleep >.<

I guess my princess forget her own promise last night. Is she not afraid I will call her Miss 5 More Minutes again? Or she already gives up since she loves sleeping more than everything?

But Mr. Choi will win if I stay in my bed. Ugh… I really hate morning -.-

Oops, wrong. She’s not.

Hmm… what will I do to her this morning? Should I just punish her like what I did to other student who came late? But I always think punish student who came late won’t be effective. What is the point make them standing in alley carrying bucket full of water just because they late?

Or maybe I should just let her go to see her reaction if I do nothing? But would she care if I’m being Mr. Nice Guy? Or she will think I’m weird?

ROOOOOARRRRRRRRRR!!!! My tummy suddenly yelled because I’m busy thinking in early morning. I wish my mom already finished with my breakfast and my noona won’t disturb me with any question about my princess. Somehow I’m not in a good mood to talk about her because I know I would remember again with my nightmare.

“Good you already wake up. Mom doesn’t have to go there for that.” That’s how my mom greeted me this morning. “My knees hurt go upstair and downstair just because of you.”

Somehow I want to tell my mom it’s a sign that she already old enough but I don’t want her became a monster aka get mad if I’m talking about getting old. In my ages, I start to understand why my dad only smiling while my mom mumbling about anything happen in this house even if I could be honest, it’s not really an important issues. And I think mom should start to understand I’m not her little boy anymore, I could wake up anytime I want. I should be responsible to my own life.

“Good morning, Mom,” and this is how I returned her greeting. I never forget to give her kiss on cheek every morning since she will sulk if I didn’t do that. Just ask her why she’s sulking. I don’t want to discuss about this.

“Morning, Handsome,” I twitched my brows to hear how my noona greeted me. But one thing she never forgets, ruffling my hair.

“Why you are always ruffling my hair? Do you know how hard it is to make it neat?” I complained.

“Trust me, you’re more handsome with messy hair,” she winked at me. Ewwww…. “And I think you should cut it a bit. Do you think it’s a bit too long?”

I just nodded my head because she was right.

“Can I go with you to your school? I promised my fiancé to give him the lunch box by myself. Please….” My noona gave me her puppy eyes, but honestly even she didn’t do that, and I wish she didn’t, I will drive her to my school. She’s my noona and I know how bad she was while driving.

Once again I only nodded my head since I’m too busy munching my own food.

*

The bell already rang since 5 minutes ago. But since I busy chitchat with my noona, I kind of late to go to my class. Alright, that's just an excuse, I'm waiting for someone  and you know who I'm talking about right now. I kind of have a plan for them today.

In the corner of my eyes, okay, wait, I lied. I turned around only to find two one girl running while the other just following her lazily, none other than the princess and her best friend.

“Don’t have to run Miss Hwang,” Tiffany even past me in the hallway.

She immediately stopped and gave me a big grin when her best friend finally can catch us. Two young girls with one high spirit and the other with sleepy face finally follow me to their own class.

In the corner of my eyes, I didn’t lie this time; I could see my princess glancing at me. Maybe she is waiting for another humiliation words from me or I don’t know.

“Morning class. I’m sorry I was late because earlier I have guest in my office,” I excused myself in front of my class. “And as usual your friend here is late too but I won’t give you punishment even you’re late.”

With my eyes and my hands, I told Tiffany and my princess to take a seat. If you asked my plan earlier, I just act cool and be Mr. Nice Guy today.

“This will be your last week in this school. I also know you all forced yourself to wake up every morning asking yourself why you should be here when you already passed your exams and almost graduate,” I continued. “Somehow I could understand how boring this class was since you just listen to me about college while maybe some of you or all of you already made a choice.”

I closed the book that I used yesterday to explain them about college.

“That’s why today, I decided to talk with you all about your thought,” I said. “I want to hear what are you thinking about your future. Do you have any plan?”

KNOCK!! KNOCK!! But before I have a chance to ask my student, someone knock the door and it turned to be my noona.

“What’s wrong? I’m in class now,” I asked approaching her.

“Can I borrow your phone?” Soojin noona asked me. “I was about to called taxi but I just realize I forgot my phone and Doongwook already in his meeting. That’s why I don’t want to disturb him so I asked the office lady where your class is.”

I took my phone from my pocket and handed to her.

“Ah… Before I forgot, which one is your princess?” I knew it. It must be not only the phone can bring her here. She could borrow phone in the office, right? Why I never notice about this?

Of course, I didn’t answer her since we’re in class now. I pushed her to the alley but I think she found out from my phone. Yups, called me creepy or anything, I downloaded my princess picture and used it as my phone wallpaper.

“You have a good taste,” Soojin noona gave me thumb up but I just ignored her and go back to my class.

“Seonsaeng-nim, is she your girlfriend?”

“She’s so pretty, where did you find her?”

“Is she older or younger than you?”

Sound like misunderstanding here, but should I explain to them?

But who would care, they just want to tease me and I could see my princess al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter