Saturday - The Graduation Day

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning/Afternoon/Night, you~! Miss my update already? It's kinda a bit late than usual, right? To tell you the truth, I lost some words here, but I wish I recovery it very well keke XD

But... I'm afraid I will lose many sweet moments in here since I read drama in other fanfic earlier and my boss give me a lot things to do.

Just a suggestion, grab a snack before you read it. I made this really long since this will be the last day for Mr. Nice Guy and Miss 5 More Minutes as teacher and student.

Hope you still can enjoy this. Happy reading, everyone~! (^_^)

Yay! Finally~!! Graduation Day~!! Congratulation everyone~!!! =^______________________^=

I chuckled to see how excited she was with this day. Yups, today will be her graduation day and also the last day she becomes my student. Honestly my feeling is mixed with this day. It's not that because I feel overwhelmed with the graduation, but it more about my feeling about her. Yups, today will be the last chance I impress her before I take to next step, which is flirt her. Even I don't know if unconciously did that or not to her since I a lot yesterday, but one thing I know, it harder for me now to just keep this feeling for her. I want her more than I know. And I promise to myself, if someday she accept my feeling for her, I will never let her slipped away from me.

But... maybe Mr. Nice Guy was right. I will miss this time someday but of course not the morning wake up call :P

As usual my princess still a sleepyhead. Sometimes I'm imagining myself as the one who wake her up. I will her hair, whispering her name and planting many kisses on her face until she opened her eyes slowly. Called me romantic, I always hoped to be the first person she saw when waking and the last person she saw before she slept. That's why, once she belongs to me, I'll make it forever.

I don't want to be late on this special day~!! Fighting~!!! (^_^)

Sometimes I was wondering, why my princess always take her time to update her status in that social network every morning if she really afraid I will when she was late. At least she needs take a minute for one update, right? Or maybe actually she just want to annoy her bestfriend with her lazily walk to the class? I hope someday I can figure this out or maybe this will be my eternal question about her keke XD

"Morning, handsome. Ready for today?" I smiled to see my sister in my door.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Handsome as usual," she kissed my cheek. "Are you nervous with your performance later?"

"A bit," I admitted. "But I guess I'll be fine. Noona will be there to watch me, right?"

"Definitely!" suddenly she hugged me tight. Somehow today I want to make her happy because she always did her best to help me believe in myself even in her own way. My happiness is her happiness. Her happiness is my happiness too.

"Thank you for always there for me, Soojin noona," I smiled at her.

"Why you're so sweet today? How many cakes you eat yesterday, huh?" she teased me.

I just laughed. "I can't thank you?" I asked.

"Do it when you win her heart, okay?" She ruffled my hair but one second later she helped me set it back.

"I promise you, you will be the first to know when she said yes," I promised.

"That's why, do your best, okay?" she smiled back at me. "And lets eat a lot for gain more spirit for you~!"

I just laughed when she dragged me to the dinning room. As usual our mother already wait for me and ready to talk about the morning but we knew how to stop her. We both kissed her cheeks saying good morning and nicely sit in our chairs.

I start the day with a smile and I want to believe today is the perfect day. I've prepared myself for everything and I'm ready for the big moment today. Fighting~! (^_^)

****

Thump...Thump..Thump..ThumpThump.Thump.Thump.ThumpThump.Thump.Thump.ThumpThump.Thump.Thump.ThumpThump.Thump.

My heart is beating like crazy at the moment I saw her. My princess still didn't wear her toga, that's why I can see how beautiful she was in her dresss. I believe there's not only me who amazed with her beauty but my eyes to busy staring at her until I don't have time to check who spazzing at her beside me.

Is she an angel falling from the sky? Or is she a princess from fairytale? I can't choose which one is her but one thing for sure, it's harder for me now to take eyes my eyes from her. It looks like everyone disappear leaving me frozen staring at her.

"Soo, breath." Out of nowhere I heard a voice. That voice was right, I think since earlier I forget how to breath. My breath caught on my throat.

"Yah~! Stop drooling!" I feel pain in my arm but nothing I do except wipe something that not even exist. That the moment I know how stupid I was. I get fooled by... Yuri.

I glared at him because he was ruining my thoughts about my princess.

"You look like undress her with your eyes," Yuri defended himself.

He should know I will never do that. Even if I'm staring at her, it's because I'm admiring her beauty. But at some point, he was right. When I look around some people did what exactly Yuri said.

At this moment, I found a benefit being a teacher. I can approach her without anyone realized the meaning behind my act.

"Morning, Miss Jung," I flashed a smile at her.

"I-I'm not late today," she walked backwards keeping the distance with me.Since earlier she avoided looking at me. I'm wondering why.

"That's why I want to congrats you. Even this will be the last day you attend school, but finally you made it," I said keeping smile on my face.

She finally looked at me. I think she just worried I might again.

"Where is your gown? You not forget, right? As I remember, I remind you yesterday," I continued.

Quickly she showed neatly folded gown from her bags but I can see her struggle to do it by herself. From her face I could see she wish Tiffany was there with her right now.

"Let me help," I stood behind her helping her.

I was quite surprised at my own composure even though only a few inches distance between us.

"Done." I flashed another smile when she face me.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi," she slightly bowed at me and make an excuse when she saw her bestfriend.

I just smiled and nodded. I've done what I should do. She doesn't need to know I'm trying to protect her from dirty stares from other students. You could say I'm possessive, but for me, I treasure her. She is entitled to be regarded with a more appropriate way.

"Good job, Choi. You're a real knight for your princess," Yuri patted my shoulder. Yoona and Taeyeon gave me thumb up and I return it with a smile.

We finally walked to the hall. Graduation ceremony almost start, we better get ready.

*

The graduation party will start at night. Yups, this will be like one day celebration because start tomorrow they won't be called student anymore. Our school has a habit do our best until the last, that's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter