Thursday

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ugh... why Saturday not come fast? I don't want to wake up early... Pali! I want my holiday faster~!! >.<

I smiled to see her status this morning. Different with me she really wants to leave the school sooner. Every single day, I pray to God to make the time slower. At least I still have one more day to admire her beauty, one of the reasons why I’m so happy wake up every morning to go to school. I know her main reason is she wants to have more time to sleep, but it kind of sad not to see her again like I used to be.

How she lazily walk to my class, the way she pout every time Tiffany or anything that she did even just small thing. I think I would miss every little thing from her.

I know the only way for me to have that view everyday just be her loyal stalker or find a way to win her heart. All this time I just think the first option, but since yesterday, I made my mind to take the second option. Like Yoona said, maybe I will regret if I never try to win her heart.

Maybe not for now since it still taboo for me to flirt on her. The confession will be the worst choice if I still want to be a teacher in her school. Somehow I want to break the rules. I don’t mind leave the school since she won’t be there anymore, but I don’t want to put her in trouble since this will be her last week. So I think the only way I could do is impress her.

I’m staring at myself in the mirror. I just wish my new haircut will suit me well and I wish she won’t say that I look weird with this new haircut, at least in her status.

AN : this is the best thing I could do with Sooyoung's face keke XD

 

“Morning, handsome.” I kind of surprised find my noona leaning on my door. She smiled happily at me.

“Have a good mood this morning? Dongwook oppa gave you a surprise?” I asked just to make her happy since I know she will sulk if I didn’t ask her why she smiled happily.

Soojin noona shook her head and come closer to me. “Your haircut is suits you, I love it. You look really handsome.”

I don’t know if I could believe my noona or not since she always called me handsome. But at least, it’s a good start since she said it suit me, right?

“I have time yesterday to go to barber shop in my way back home. And you’re right since my hair already long,” I replied receiving hug from my noona.

“I love you!!” she hugged me so tight.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, you love me only when I follow your order,” I merong-ed at her.

“Yah~ I’m not. I really really love you,” she pouted.

I laughed when finally I find a way to back. I ruffles her hairs like she usually do. Honestly she shorter than me, that’s why she always ruffling my hair when I sit next to her in the dining room.

“Let’s eat breakfast. Mom will scold us if we’re not faster to go there.”

“Piggy back~!” my noona suddenly jumped at my back and I have no choice except carrying her downstair.

Sometimes I think my mom birth us in wrong order. My noona more spoiled than me. Aish…

*

Everyone keep staring at me in my way to my own office when I reached the school. One thing that I wish is my noona didn't leave any lipstick mark on my cheek. Or do they think my hairstyle is weird?

Somehow I'm starting to hesitate about my noona's opinion since she always fangirls about anything that I do. Should I regret my decision of cutting my hair? Although I regret it, I may not return it as usual, right? Aish.. I should just accept this..

"New haircut?" Taeyeon patted my shoulder at the time I sit on my chair in my office.

I smiled and nodded. "I just try another style. My hair was too long."

He nodded his head. "I heard what happen from her. Nothing bad will happen, right?"

"I'm not allowed to go to their class except to announce the results of their exams," I answered. "Since yesterday until today, Seohyun will handle that class. I think Mr. Lee doesn't want another rumor."

Taeyon nodded again. "I feel sorry for what happen. If only I didn't ask you to ride her home."

"Anything could happen to anyone who sent her home," I replied. "They pretty popular in this school, right? Or maybe someone just want to made fun before gradute."

"I see," this is the third time he nodded. "If you don't have anything to do today, would you help me?"

"Help you? How?" I asked. Curious and hesitate at the same time.

"Mr. Lee told me to handle the graduation party with first year and second year. If you don't mind, would you help me to prepare? At least, we can do our best for their last, right?"

Of course I know what he mean in his last sentences. I nodded in agreement. "Okay, I don't mind. When I can start?"

"Since everyone already finished their exam, we can start anytime we want," He stated. "Just wait the bell ring and go to the musical room, okay?"

I smiled and nodded. Taeyeon left me to go back to his office. But when the bell rings, I still didn't move from my desk. From the window, I wait the view that I will missed in 2 days later, my princess lazily walk while her bestfriend shout at her for run. Although I already watch this almost everyday, this view always find her way to makes me laugh.

I purposely walked slowly towards the music room. I wonder if Seohyun will punish them for being late or not. But I think Tiffany was right called me Mr. Nice Guy, I could see them standing in the hallway because punished by Seohyun.

"Five more minutes, huh?" I was in the mood to tease them. My biggest reason is I knew I can't do that again start next week and I kinda wondering which one will impress her more. Being Mr. Nice Guy or a teaser.

Once again she gave me indescribable look. Honestly I wish she gave me a word than that.

"New haircut, Mr. Choi?" It was Tiffany who asking even my eyes can't lie and keep following my princess.

I smiled and nodded to Tiffany. "Is it weird?"

Tiffany shook her head as she places her hands on her chest. Her eyes widened with excitement while biting her lower lips. I dare to bet if this is a manga, I could see a heart pattern in her eyes.

As how my princess idolized Yuri, she did the same to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter