Wednesday

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning you~!! Miss your ninja author? keke XD I'm in my office now, duh~! Enjoy your update~ ^_^

Mr. Choi is weird. Goodnight all~

I blinked my eyes a hundred times but I'm pretty sure that sentences not gonna disappear from my laptop screen and that's mean I'm not daydreaming. Yups, that's the only status she posted last night and successfully destroyed all my scenario about anything that she might post last night.

I thought she will talk about how handsome Yuri was last night. Or how lucky Yoona because she really close with Yuri. Or maybe she will said that she jealous with Yoona. Or she wish Yuri is the one who send her home, not me. But... why she posted that status? Is she...

I shook my head. Nah... She would never give me a hint that I have a chance since she never realized about my feeling for her, right? Stop daydreaming, Soo! Remember, she's your student! The borderline still there except...

I glanced at the calendar in my wall. It's only three days remaining until graduation day. I will definitely miss her but I think she won't feel the same. As a note, she hates me and now she think that I'm weird.

Just to kill my curiosity, I decided to read the reply from her friend aka Tiffany.

Mr. Choi is weird. Goodnight all~

@sooyeon He's not weird, Jessie! He's so sweet~ The way he put his jacket on your shoulder~ Oh~! I would melt if I were you~ ♥.♥

Tiffany Hwang @miyoung Just take him, I won't care. He's weird, that's all.

Do you forget about my T Oppa? @sooyeon And yah~! Why you so insist that he's weird? Tell me your reason!

@miyoung You don't have to defend him. Are you his fans or something? -.- He's weird because he's weird. Don't you remember how strange he is today?

@sooyeon that's what I called Mr. Nice Guy. He even didn't punish us this morning.

*shook head* @miyoung I still think he is weird. Night Tiff~

@sooyeon Yeah~ you better sleep or he will called you Miss 5 More Minutes again :P

Shut up @miyoung!

I'm rolling on the floor laughing out loud after finished read their conversation. Somehow I could understand why my princess called me weird. I wiped my tears (note : I'm not crying) and hold my tummy cause it really hurt after laughed too much.

"Hungry?" My mom eyes locked on my hand in my tummy when she opened my door. "If that so, you better hurry go down and eat your breakfast. Don't want to be late, right?"

I nodded my head because my mom kind of ruined my fun this morning. But one thing for sure, I think it still hard for me to giving up about my princess. At least, she does not hate me, right? For her, I'm just weird keke XD

*

"Great job, Hyung!" Sulli nudged me while I reach school.

Sulli is my cousin. He is first year student and a good friend (I don't know if their relationship more than that or not) with Krystal Jung. And if you seems familiar with this girl family name, yups, she's my princess little dongsaeng. And honestly all this time, I used Sulli's account to follow my princess. He promised me he will keep this as secret even from little Jung.

"What do you mean with great job?" I asked confusingly. Did Krystal say something about I sent her sister home last night to Sulli? "And stop calling me Hyung here, I'm your teacher."

"I bet you never watch bulletin board in your way to your office, did you?" Sulli asked.

I twitched my brows and nodded. "Is something wrong in there?"

Sulli didn't answer me. But for a big grin on his face I decided to go to see what happen in the bulletin board. I could see my picture leaning on my car watching over my princess went inside her house.

I calmly took my picture from the bulletion board but it think it's useless since all the students who pass by pointed at me after they looked at their phone. That's how scary social networking could be. One they had a news, everyone will know it too.

Sighed... Only one wish I have for now, my princess won't hate me again.

*

As usual my princess and her best friend coming late to join my class. But different than yesterday, the class is cheering to see her presence. Of course, my princess and her best friend clueless to see what happen. They glanced at me. I just took a ruler and tapped on the table to calm the class. Right now, I found a benefit to be a teacher. At least they won't tease me too much. I'm just afraid I will blurt out my feeling for her.

*

In first break, Mr. Lee decided to call me to his office. In my way to go there, I accidentally hear my princess talking with Tiffany. I decided to hide behind the wall to know what she feels about what happen. Although I know, she mostly complaint about it.

"This is your fault, Tiff. If you not dragged me to that meeting, this won't happen!" my princess complained to Tiffany by showing her phone.

"But it wasn't me who took that photo," Tiffany argued. "And you agree with me because you want to see Mr. Kwon, right?"

My princess pouted cutely. "I regret it now."

Stab! But her words completely hurt my feeling.

"You know, you should feel lucky. Mr. Choi is famous too among the student even not as famous as Mr. Kwon. He's young, handsome and tall."

"I don't care! I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter