Monday

One Last Week
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every morning when I woke up, I have one habit. It’s not yawning, brushing teeth or something like that. I called it ritual. My habit is I will open my social network only to find one person in there. Let’s just say I was wondering what she will say about this morning.

Even mostly I know she will nagging about morning since I know she really hate morning and Monday because she needs to go to school, but sometimes she looks really happy with morning and added some nagging later. But for me, it’s a perfect day to start my morning since everything she wrote always successfully made me smile.

I hate my mom!! Why she should woke me up this morning? I want to sleep again~ *whines* But she was right I shouldn’t make a record of coming late to school before my graduation! >.<

I giggled with myself after read it. Somehow I can imagine how she whined this morning. She must be really cute when she did that. Ah… I wish I could see it with my eyes.

“Soo, c’mon! You don’t want to be late, right?!” My mom suddenly opened my door. Even, I’m not teenagers anymore, my mom still treat me like a little kid. Mostly when it comes to wake up and breakfast.

“If you already woke up, why you not go down eat your breakfast?!” My mom suddenly complaint when she saw me fully awake in my bed carrying my laptop in my laps.

“Arasso, arasso,” that’s the only answer I gave to her since I know if I talked back to her, she will be more angry with me.

“This week will be your last week with your students, right? They almost graduate,” Soojin, my noona, asked me while I’m sitting next to her.

I just nodded my head preparing myself to eat breakfast.

“How about your princess? Is it any progress with her?” She played with her eyebrows up and down.

I twitched my brows not because I didn’t get what she is talking about, but how she found out? Is she open my laptop in any chance?

“You never told your friend to keep your secret. Once I asked, they spill everything,” Soojin noona continued. “Remember my engagement party, right?”

It happened a month ago, somehow I amazed noona still can keep her question at least for… hmm… a month. Mostly she will spill it in a day.

“She was complaint about morning again 15 minutes ago,” I said glancing at my phone. “And now, she is eating her breakfast but it seems like she satisfied with her menu.”

“I really don’t know if I should praise you for being a good stalker or insult you because you’re being a coward. It’s just one week left, are you have a plan to talk with her before her graduation party?” Soojin noona asked.

I just shook my head since I have no answer for that.

Honestly I already watch over my princess since last year, that also the first year for me being a teacher in her school. The first reason why I never approach her is because she is my student. They said it is taboo for teacher and student has a relationship even they put it in as one of school rules. And the second reason, I have no guts even she’s younger than me. I’m a coward, just like what my noona said.

“I’m done. Thanks for the meal,” I stand up and get into my car. I still hungry actually, but I don’t need another question from my noona this morning. If only she knew how hard this week for me, maybe she will encourage me or something.

*

School is the only place I can meet my princess. First, I could see her when break time from my desk in my office since it’s close to the window. Second, when I’m in her class since I’m her homeroom teacher.

“It’s your fault, Jessie! If only you not add 5 minutes more in your sleeping time, we won’t be late!” the loud voice I could hear from my class belongs to Tiffany Hwang, my princess best friend. “And could you at least run because we were late?!”

“But, Tiff, you know my principles, never run how late you are.”

I secretly giggled to hear what she replied because actually right now I’m waiting her and Miss Hwang in my class along with her classmates.

“Morning, Mr. Choi,” Tiffany suddenly opened the door. “I’m sorry I was late. But please blame my friend since she never want to run even we’re late. I just be good girl and accompany her.”

I smiled to hear how she excused herself.

“You don’t have to be a good girl and just leave me,” my princess completely sulking to hear what she said.

“I won’t punish both of you since this will be your last week on this school. But please Miss Jung don’t added another 5 minutes in your sleeping time and for you Miss Hwang, don’t talk to loud in alley or you will disturb other class.”

My students laughed to hear what I told them.

“Now, please take a seat, we’ll pray to start this class.” I continued.

As usual my princess took a seat next to the window and Tiffany sat next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter