Moving Out... And Moving In

Happily Ever After? Or Maybe Not...

Chae Yeon's POV

It has been three days since the terrible day. Mi Rae, Jeong Min and I still haven't recovered fully. I mean, we've tried, but nothing worked. Plus, the real estate company wants us out of the house now that our parents have died and no one can pay for the house.

"Hey, Mi Rae. Chae Yeon. I know it's bad timing and all, but the real estate do want us out of the house now", Jeong Min oppa started.

"Now where are we going to stay?" Mi Rae unnie was holding back her tears.

"That's what I'm going to talk about. You know my friends from Boyfriend?" Mi Rae unnie and I nodded.

"Well, why don't we go stay with them? I mean, we still have plenty of rooms and we'll all be under one roof. Plus, we'll have everything we need to survive."

"But oppa, what about school?" I asked. I wasn't a school freak, but I still wanted to see my friends five days a week.

"Chae Yeon ah, your school is closer to the Boyfriend dorm than here. You can walk to school from there."

We agreed, so Mi Rae unnie and I went to pack our things while Jeong Min oppa called Boyfriend, telling them that we'd be there in about two hours.

We packed the car with all our stuff, said our final goodbyes to the big white house that we used to live in. When we arrived outside the Boyfriend dorm I stared at the place. It was AMAZING. It was better than our old place. I could see Mi Rae next to me with the same expression. In front of us was a cream mansion with huge double doors and delicate and detailed designs everywhere. Just then, we saw a few people peeking through the door. They came running out to us and greeted us and even helped us carry our stuff inside.

Min Woo's POV

Kwang Min hyung and I ran outside to help with the stuff. 'Cause that's what Jeong Min hyung told us to do. There were two girls just staring at our mansion. I mean, it wasn't that great. The house I mean. We carried there stuff inside, and the boxes were actually really light. Kwang Min lead one of the girls to her room, and I lead the other one up to hers. The girl was average height with brown hair and gold streaks. I wondered if her hair was naturally that way. Probably not. She had blue eyes. Blue eyes? Korean people don't have blue eyes! Unless she's not Korean... I introduced myself.

"Hi. I'm Min Woo. What's you name?" She looked at me like no one had ever spoke to her before and I was the first person. Then she loosened up a bit and introduced herself.

"My name is Chae Yeon." Chae Yeon. What a pretty name, for such a pretty girl like her. What am I saying? I only just met her. Well, she's going to live with us now, so I guess it's fine.

"Where are you from? You don't look entirely Korean..." That was a stupid move. Of course she's Korean.

"You're the only one who noticed! I was actually born and raised a bit in America, but then I moved to Korea." So I was right. We just talked about stuff as we found her room and then I excused myself so that she could unpack.

Kwang Min's POV

I lead the girl upstairs. And she started talking immediately.

"Hey, I'm Mi Rae." Ok? Mi Rae sshi, this is a bit awkward...

"Oh, I'm Kwang Min. I'm the younger twin."

"Oh so you are twins!" She really did not just say that.

"Yeah. Oh here's you room."

"Thanks!" I left instantly. She was... Nice to meet and all, but I think she was flirting with me. AWKWARD.

Mi Rae's POV

He just left. Awww, I wasn't being weird was I? I'm always weird around new people.

"*Sigh* I guess I'll just unpack now." I started to unpack when someone called out

"Guys!!! Lunch is ready!!!" Great! Food! I was really hungry.

Chae Yeon's POV

"Guys!!! Lunch is ready!!!" FOOD!!! I took no longer than half a second to go downstairs to food.