New Life... And New Love

Happily Ever After? Or Maybe Not...

No one's POV

It had been three months since Chae Yeon and Mi Rae moved in with their brother and Boyfriend. They were getting closer, and each Boyfriend member was like their own older brother.

Chae Yeon's POV

"Min Woo Oppa!!! Give me back my shoe!!! I need it to walk to school!!!"

"I know!!! I don't care!!!" Min Woo oppa was running around the house with my black leather shoe in his hand. He knew that we were already late for school since he woke up late, and now he was delaying us even more.

"Min Woo oppa!!!" Please, give me back my shoe!!!"

"Ok, but only if you buy me a lolly bag today." I think he eats too many, but anything to get my shoe back.

"Fine, fine. Just give me back my shoe." He gave it back. Finally. We- in Woo oppa, Kwang Min and Young Min oppa and Mi Rae unnie- walked out the door and were on our way to school. Yep, we all went to the same school: Seoul Performing Arts School. I knew my best friend, Hae Rim, was going to kill me for being late and making her wait. But I really didn't care. I was with Young Minnie oppa... I wonder when he'll notice me. But why would he like an ordinary girl like me? We arrived at school. I gave hugs to Min Woo oppa, Kwang Min oppa and Mi Rae unnie and gave a shy little wave to Young Min oppa and ran off to class.

Young Min's POV

She just gave me a shy little wave and ran off. She didn't give me a hug like she gave Min Woo and Kwang Min. Did I do something wrong? *sigh* When is she going to notice me? She probably doesn't even like me back. I mean, why would she like an ordinary boy like me?

"Hyung! Hyung! Let's go!!!" Kwang Min and Min Woo were already ahead of me, and I was just walking slowly with Mi Rae.

"I know you like my sister." Great. What a way to start a conversation.

"Umm... I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to act coold, like I didn't know anything, but it didn't seem to work.

"Don't lie, oppa. I know youre hitting on her. I can tell by the way you look at her, and how you were upset when she hugged Min Woo and Kwang Min but not you."

"Fine. Yeah. I do like her. But what is there not to like about her?"

"True. Shes pretty, she's smart and she's talented, but is that all you see in her?"

"What do you mean?" I had no idea where this was going.

"Can you see through her?"

"See through her?" I gave her a strange look, causing her to giggle a bit.

"She may be all that outside, but you don't know her. I'd tell you more, but I have to go to class. See you oppa!" And she left. How did she know? GIrl instinct, I suppose. Well, I had better get to class.