Getting to Know Them

Happily Ever After? Or Maybe Not...

Chae Yeon's POV

Lunch was in the dining room. Let me re-phrase that. Lunch was in the HUGE dining room. And I wasn't exagerating. Some of the boys were already seated, and I could hear my sister thumping down the stairs. I walked over to the table and sat next to Min Woo. I felt uncomfortable around the others so... My sister came and sat down next to me.

"Let's eat!" One of the guys said. There was silence. I really wanted to know about them instead of having to think this guy and that guy. And thankfully my older brother, Jeong Min, decided to break the silence.

"So, why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" he said, pointing to Mi Rae unnie and me. I started

"Oh, right. I'm Chae Yeon and I am 15 years old." It was simple, but it was all they needed to know about me.

"I'm Mi Rae and I am 17 years old." My sister copied me. But I guess that was all she had to say too. Then one of them started to talk

"I'm Dong Hyun and I'm the leader of the group and-"

"He's old", one of the twins cut in. Everyone started to laugh.

"Hey! I'm not THAT old. I'm only 23." We kept going aroung the table.

"I'm Hyun Seong and I'm 18."

"My name is Young Min, I'm 17, and I'm the older twin."

"Yeah, you're older by 6 minutes. Anyway, I'm Kwang Min and I'm the younger twin."

"And I'm Min Woo. I'm the maknae, but I'm 17." It was good to know about the guys. It made me feel a bit more comfortable around them. We cleaned the dishes after lunch went to do our own things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is really short and probably really boring BUT I promise to update more interesting ones in the future