A Confession to Reject

Happily Ever After? Or Maybe Not...

Kwang Min's POV

OMG!!! She hugged me!! I feel so much like a fangirl right now... BUT SHE HUGEED ME. *sigh* My true love hugged me. Ok. I better stop over reacting. She probably hates that about me. Oh well.

"Kwang Min! Kwang Min!" The teacher finally got my attention.

"Yes, Mr Park?" He was staring at me with the scariest eyes ever, and I that I wasn't listening to what he said. Again. Because I was daydreaming about Chae Yeon. Again.

"I asked what is x?" . What's x? WHAT'S X?! I looked over to Min Woo for help, but he wasn't giving me any hints.

"I'm sorry, sir, I don't know." I said it timidly. And I was embarrassed.

"Get out of my class." I packed my stuff and just walked out. Oh, who cares? Free period!!! To think about Chae Yeon... Wait. I've got to confess to her! Ok. So here's the note and-

"Kwang Min hyung. What are you doing?" Min Woo was standing there. At least it was him and not Young Min hyung or anyone else. Min Woo was the only one who knew I liked Chae Yeon.

"I'm planning to confess to Chae Yeon."

"Well, you better hurry up with the plan. There's only three minutes until the bell rings." Oh God.

"Oh, ok. See you later!!!" I ran to Chae Yeon's locker, slipped the note that I wrote in and just casually walked to the canteen.

Chae Yeon's POV

I finished class and went to my locker. Hae Rim and Tae Il were following me.

"Why were so late, Chae Yeon ah? I waited for half and hour." Hae Rim. Complaining as usual. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with her. At least Tae Illie doesn't do that.

"I'm sorry. I had to walk to school with oppas and unnie, and they woke up late so yeah." I got out my clothes for dance when something fell out of my locker. I t was a purple piece of paper. What a good colour to choose. Purple is my favourite colour. I read the note.

Dear Chae Yeon,

You're probably not expecting this, especially from me, but I really like you. A LOT.

I hope you like me in return, because if you don't, then my heart will be broken forever.

I'm sorry for the sudden confession, but I couldn't hold my feelings in anymore.

Kwang Min

KWANG MIN OPPA?!?!?!?!?! He likes me?! Wow, what a surprise. I went to look for him, because I knew where he always sat. At the back of the cafeteria, with Min Woo and Young Min oppa.

"Chae Yeon? Chae Yeon! Where are you going?!" Hae Rim yelled after me.

"Just meet me in the usual spot! Bye guys!!!" And I ran off. I found Kwang Min oppa really quickly. He was with Min Woo oppa and Young Min oppa.

"Hey, Kwang Min oppa. Um... Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure." He looked really happy. I really hope that doesn't change with my decision. We walked over to a private area.

"I got your letter."
"Oh, you've already made up your mind?"

"Yeah... Well... It was kind of already made up a while ago..."

"Well?"

"You know... I kinda... I don't..." I just couldn't tell him.

"What are you trying to say, Chae Yeon ah?" He looked down at me from his height.

"I... I don't like you, oppa. I'm really sorry, but I can't accept your... Umm... Confession."

"What?! Oh, I get it. I'm not good enough for you? Is that it?" He was starting to look angry frustrated and sad, all at the same time.

"No, it's not that! Oppa, you've got to understandd. I can't like you just because you want me to. I have a choice." Don't rage Chae Yeon, don't rage.

"Yeah. I guess you're right. Sorry, Chae Yeon ah. It's just, I've liked you since you first came to our place, and I guess I was just really... You know... Shocked? I'm sorry." And he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, but only because he was like my older brother, and I felt brotherly love.

"I've always loved you as an older brother, Kwang Min oppa, and I always will." I flashed him a smile.

"Please, don't misunderstand." And I went back to my usual sppot with Hae Rim and Tae Il.

Kwang Min's POV

"Please, don't misunderstand." Her words. They're true. She just walked off. Oh my little Chae Yeonie. I just walked back to Young Min hyung and Min Woo. I guess she wasn't exactly my type anyway. >.<