The secret...

How could I..... let you go?

IU (you):
    The day when I kissed SungJong had passed and I did not know why I did that, but it was for his safety... Later I could explain everything to him. I looked at the envelope again to see the next mission... Betray your best friend... How could I do that to JiYeon (I wouldn't do it for SungJong cause he knows everything) and what would I do to betray her... And one thing appeared in my mind... ChunJi!! He was the only person whom JiYeon most liked.
    " Of course!! But wait why I am thinking about this in this moment?"
     You closed your eyes and tried to forget everything, when you
received a message, not from I.T., but from L.Joe... First you didn't
know what to do when you looked at it it was written:

      Dear IU,
   I seriously don't know what I did, but I am sorry and I need you
back... I noticed that you are with SungJong, but I can't live without
you and I really need you.. Can you forgive me and come back to me?


   You closed your eyes and reply it to the message:

     Dear L.Joe,
No I don't want you back even though it hurts to say that to you, sorry
   (I'll explain everything later)


   You could feel teardrops falling from your cheek, but you had to
do that... When you received two messages: one from L.Joe and the
other one from I.T. And you opened first I.T.'s

    Dear IU,
Time is ticking and you need to do your next mission and you are at
your house texting?? Fast you don't have time...
   Signature: I.T.


    You hurried and changed not having the chance in seeing L.Joe's message. You got up and noticed something... How did I.T. Know that you were at home texting?? You went to your window to see if there was a hint or not, but the only thing you saw was SungJong and Hoya in front of your house waiting for you. You ran downstairs, you got out of your house not even saying hi to SungJong and Hoya... They were looking at you not knowing what to say...

-ChunJi's house-

    You called JiYeon saying that you were with ChunJi and that she was supposed to come to his house... You did the same thing with ChunJi, but just saying that you and JiYeon were coming. Minutes passed and you saw JiYeon coming inyour direction and you both went to his house. You guys waited until he opened the door and his eyes were on JiYeon. Everyone sat down on the couch when suddenly you grabbed ChunJi and kissed him! JiYeon was furious, but you had to do it... You went out of ChunJi's house and your heart was hurting so much that you wanted to tell everything to her, but you couldn't. And you went directly to Infinite's hiding place to tell SungJong, but you forgot to tell him that you were coming.

-Infinite's hiding place-   

     You were ready to go in and tell him when you heard that they were talking about something so you listened quietly...
        " This was the best idea we had hyun" -It was SungJong's voice
        " I know right? Being I.T. and pretend not to be is great..."
        "How could she not notice that I.T. Stands for InfiniTe?? Of course no one would have noticed"
        "I know right? Our plan to bring IU to stay with us is a great plan"
     You covered your mouth not knowing what to do *so it was Infinite? That's why SungJong looked weird when I went to his house* you didn't know what to do so you just ran away and went directly to your house and you wanted to tell JiYeon and L.Joe the truth...

-your house-

       You hurried up stairs and got your cellphone when you were ready to call L.Joe and JiYeon you remembered... that even though I.T. is Infinite, they could hurt them, what should you do? Would you continue and do the last mission? Or would you tell JiYeon and L.Joe about the mission you received?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people! So are you liking the story??

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes and thanks for everyone that is reading this story

+ sorry if is not good I am "new" here

Please keep reading the story it will be more interesting now that IU knows that I.T. is Infinite.