What will happen next...

How could I..... let you go?

L.Joe

         I was with my girl and we were going to the Science class together. When suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I can't belive it.. why is she here? What the.... And the girl was... Bora, my #1 fan.. that's what she tells everyone.

         "Bora? I thought you were expeled!"

         "Of course not L.Joe~ Why would I be expeled?"

         "Becauase of what you did last year"

         "Oh!  That was last year now I changed and we are going to be best friends isn't it IU?"

         "HUH?"

         Bora putted her arms around IU's and started laughing. The class was going to start and I sat beside IU and IU was sitting beside Bora, or Bora sat beside my girl. The class started and Mr. Brodrick was speaking about cells and bacterias. OMG! This is so boring... so I hold IU's hand start playing with her fingers, she starts giggling. Finally is the end of class. I stood up and got mine and my girl's books.

-Hallway-

         We were walking when suddenly Bora comes and hugs me. What is she doing? She knows that I have a girlfriend. I look at IU and she is so calm, as everything was normal. When suddenly IU talks something to Bora and she just goes away. What did she tell her? IU pulled me to a corner.

          "What is she doing here?"

          "Do you think I know? The last time I saw her was last year."

         "I know I am here just for four months or more, but JiYeon told me about her... what are we going to do?"

          "Can't I go to the shopping mall with you or else....."

          "I have to ask JiYeon.... wait! You can come if you take ChunJi~"

          "Why? Do you like him??!!"

          She stared at me for a moment and was when I remembered that JiYeon had a crush on him. I saw you getting your cellphone and you were calling JiYeon.... she looked at me saying that I could come, but the problem was if ChunJi could come.

          "What's up ChunJI?'

          "What do you want?"

          "Do you want to go to the shopping mall with me?"

          "What? Just us two?"

          "No... there will be me, IU, and JiYeon.."

          "Whaat? JiYeon is coming? Fine I am going?"

          "Thanks dude bye... prepare your self for tonight 'kay?"

          I hung up and held your hand and we both went to the last class. The class was boring as usual.. so I don't have nothing to tell.

- ChunJi's house -

          I was helping ChunJi to get prepared for today. Everyone knew that he had a crush in JiYeon, but he never had the courage to tell her that, so he thought that today was the day that he was going to confess.

          "Dude... don't need to be scared.. just go to her and say that you like her and that you want to be her boyfriend"

          "That's sounds to be easy..."

          "And that is easy, you are too chicken"

          "C'mon it wasn't easy for you to tell IU that you liked her."

          "I know, but you can't be like me..."

          Suddenly I recieve a call from C.A.P hyung. He is saying that Infinite was in the street near his house and that he needed help from me and ChunJi. I hung up and told everything to ChunJi and he was prepared to get in the fight. But there was a problem we had to go to the shopping mall with IU and JiYeon, but we also had to fight with Infinite.... Which one could we choose?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If it is too short, but hope you are thinking that the story is good

+ thanks for everyone that subscribed ><

 

PLEASE COMMENT