When I finally could see...

How could I..... let you go?

IU (you)

           I was waiting for my boy and ChunJi in front of the shopping mall, when suddenly I received a phone call. It was L.Joe's I quicky answered.

            "Where are you? You are LATE!! We are waiting for you guys!!"

            "Hum... IU... we have a problem C.A.P hyung called us and he said that Infinite was near by and that they needed us so..."

            "OKay I am fine with it, you can go, but we can go out next time..."

            I hung up. I could see at JiYeon's expression that she could hear everything that I just said. I opened my mouth, but she just nodded. I felt so sorry for her. I knew how much she waited for this day and Infinite ruined everything, not just Infinite, but C.A.P. oppa. JiYeon stood up from the bench we were sitting and just walked away with her head down and her bag was pratically on the floor. I didn't know what to do. I was alone. Well I couldn't just go home. I am here in the shopping mall, at least I can buy something and than come back...

-Inside the shopping mall-

              There were so many things that I could buy, but to little time (just three hours). I went to many shops and I bought so many clothes that I stopped counting on twenty. Of course I bought some clothes to JiYeon so maybe she could feel better. I was walking to a little shop when suddenly someone grabbed me and took me to a corner. I couldn't really see his/her face. As I didn't know what was happening I was screaming, but no one heard me, because the person's hand was at my mouth.

              "Shut Up!! I am not going to do anything bad to you!!"

              I stopped screaming... when I heard the voice  I noticed that it was a male voice. He handed me an envelope, I stared for a feel seconds.

              "What is this?"

               When I looked up again the guy was gone. I looked all over the place and I didn't see him. I first got out from the corner and than opened the envelope. There was a letter:

                           Hello, the person reading this must be IU...

                               so... we are sending you this message, because we have a mission for you. You just have one choice which is to follow it or else your friends, your family, and everyone that you related to will be in danger, now follow all the steps and we will let you alone.

                                 1. break up with your boyfriend for no reason and don't tell him why.

                                  2. Start dating another guy

                                  3. Betray your best friend

                                  4. Forget everyone you love and change for someone else (that means Teen Top and all of your friends)

                              Follow all these steps and no one will get hurt.... especially you...

                             We will be watching you to see if you followed or not these steps

                              Also we will be sending some notes/messages to you everyday

                              Bye IU,

                              Signature: I.T.

                         I stared for a few minutes... I.T?? What was that? And why did they choose you?? Would you follow all the steps? Could you call someone? You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and went to your house, took a bath and went to sleep trying to forget what had just happened....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! This is hugmeagain2

and thanks to everyone that read this story or subscribed for it...

I give an special thank you for caramelsweet for being the first one to comment and the one that is still reading my stories

And PLEASE I ASKED BEFORE BUT PLEASE COMMENT