The truth II

How could I..... let you go?

Boyfriend MinWoo's pov:

            It was already 7 am and we were supposed to meet IU at 7:30, we were "late". I woke up all the hyungs, some of them woke up as fast as possible others just wanted to sleep more.... I was the first one to wake up, because I like IU, I liked her since the day I saw her in the cafe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVy8evXDdng) I would go there everyday to see her. Ten minutes left to meet IU at her house... We ran toward IU's house and for my surprise we were on time. Before ringing the bell the boys interrupted me to tell me something.

            KwangMin: MinWoo yah~ why did you want to come so early to IU's house?
            MinWoo: Huh? What do you mean?
            KwangMin: You know that we could come a little bit late right? But YOU wanted to come early, why? Did you miss IU?
            MinWoo: What? NO.... I just was excited about situation this....
            YoungMin: Situation this? Are you nervous MinWoo?
            HyunSeong: I think that there is someone in love with IU... (look at MinWoo)
            MinWoo: You guys just shut up, lets just go in and help IU...

            The guys looked at each other, I was so nervous that they would find out that I liked IU that I could just run away. I finally rang the bell and I saw that she was wearing a pretty white clothes and I was so impressed that I couldn't close my mouth (http://images02.olx.com.ph/ui/3/81/50/49678150_1.jpg) 

            IU: Hey people What's up?
            KwangMin: The sky~
            IU: HAHAHAHA KwangMin ah you are so funny ><
            KwangMin: Really?
            IU: Hum... No, I am sorry..... Now come in people~

            Everyone went to the living room, We were sitting in a round table and we were planning what to do.

            IU: First of all we need to find out who I.T. really is... to discover it you guys need to help me with the plan that I told you yesterday...
            MinWoo: But how are we going to find out who I.T. is just by doing the plan?
            IU: Oh... it's because I.T. goes everywhere I go, to see if I am doing the mission or not, and to see what I am planning to do....
            DongHyun: OH, that's the reason why is so dark in here....
            IU: Yeah, so we are going to the park and I will pretend that I lost all my friends and then I'll to you guys okay?
            Boyfriend: Sure....
            IU: Okay, this is the worst plan ever!!! Let's just improvise okay?
            JeongMin: but how about I.T. he will discover and we'll never know who he is...

            I noticed that I got her cellphone and called someone, I think his name was SungJong or something, she told us that we were supposed to wait him.... 10 minutes passed and he FINALLY came...

            SungJong: So... why did you call me?
            IU: SungJong ah, I need to know who I.T. is....
            SungJong: W-What? I-I-I dont's k-know h-h-h-h-him..
            IU: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ~ you are my best friend >< so why not?
            SungJong: JiEun ah... I can't, I promissed I.T. that I wouldn't tell you or for anyone else
            IU: I am sorry SungJong ah, but if you don't tell me who I.T. is I will have to....
            SungJong: I don't care,  I am not going to tell you who it is...

            After seconds I could see that SungJong was stuck to a chair and there was duck tape all over his hands...

            IU: Now, tell me who I.T. is.... 
            SungJong: NO, I told you a million times, that I am not going to tell you who I.T is....
           IU: But, don't you want to help me? Aren't you my Best Friend? So why can't you tell me? (puppy face)
           SungJong: Okay, okay I'll tell you who I.T. is....
           IU: Really?? YAY
           SungJong: And I.T. really is...........