What's next??

How could I..... let you go?

ChunJi

             I was ready to go to meet JiYeon and IU. When L.Joe received a phone call from C.A.P hyung saying that he needed help from us to fight against Infinite. We both looked at each other not knowing what to do.

            "I think we should go meet the girls and you will have the chance in confessing to JiYeon"

            "Yeah, but C.A.P hyung needs our help... and you know that there is someone in that gang that likes JiYeon too, so I can hit on them with happiness and anger."

            "You choose ChunJi..."

            I made my decision and L.Joe sended the message to them.... I was sad that today wasn't the day that I was going to confess to JiYeon.... but C.A.P hyung, Ricky, and ChagJo.... they were part of my family and I needed to help them, and JiYeon could wait...

-C.A.P. hyung's street-

             When we finally came there we could see that Infinite were punching Ricky, so me and L.Joe ran and we both punched at WooHyun's face.

               "Look who finally came!! What were you doing? You were to scared to come?"

               "Yeah, we were scared to see your face..."

                I could hear that everyone in our group was laughing. Later there was an awk. silence, when finally HoYa came and punched me in the nose and after that the fight started, I could here L.Joe saying that my nose was bleeding, but I didn't care I just wiped off and continued fighting so they could know that JiYeon was mine. The fight took more than three hours when Infinite gave up and went away. We went to my house to take a rest (?) and just to eat and talk.

-ChunJi's house-

                 "Sorry ChunJi for calling you and L.Joe to help us, if it wasn't for us you could be kissing JiYeon by now"

                 " That's okay, there will be next time >w<~"

                 Sincerly I didn't really know if there would be another chance, but I don't wanted to show the others that I was so preocupied that there wouldn't be another chance. I stood up and asked if anyone wanted something to drink... I got a Vita *** and started drinking it, but it was really hard to swallow it, because HoYa also kicked my neck. 

                   " I am soooooo tired I think I am going to my house are you coming ChangJo? And you hyung?"

                   "Sure...." (both of them said at the same time)

                  I stood up and opened the door for them and waited until the elevator come... I was really tired and I wanted to go directly to my room, when I noticed that L.Joe was still there almost closing his eyes.

                    "Dude!! Wake up and go home you look really tired"

                    "HUH?What? Oh 'kay I am going... sorry for what..."

                     "That's fine. I am okay... By then see you tomorrow"

                     I closed the door and took a shower and went directly to sleep... and I didn't wanted to wake up anymore with sooo much sadness in my heart....

 

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for everyone that subscribed and PLEASE post comments!!!

Then I will know what is good and what is bad ><

Hope this is a good story