A Hint or Not?

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

 

“I hate you,” Dara huffed out as she laid on the mat looking up at the laughing GD.

 

GD has been training her for at least two hours now without any break in between and guess what? She had never exercise in her life! There was no need for that in heaven.

 

Dara lifted up both of her arms and watched them fall right back down, with a sigh she looked up at GD again, only to see him with his arm stretched out.

 

“Get up,” he said while grinning.

 

She narrowed her eyes and searched for any signs of him messing with her. She couldn’t lie that she liked the way his eyes sparkles when he was smiling. It almost made her feel relax. Almost.

 

“Fine boss,” Dara said sarcastically as she reached for his extended hand.

 

She made sure she got her footing and not to trip or fall onto him, that would too cliché. Without hesitating, she lets go of his hand and dusted her pant.

 

“We’re done for today, right?”

 

“Yeah.” He dismissed her with a wave of his hand as he walked toward the door with his phone in the other hand. Dara watched him as he put his phone against his ear. She didn’t know why she was so fascinated by this man, his movements, and his rare smiles – heck everything about this man intrigued her! And she had only met him three times.

 

You’re going crazy Dara, Dara told herself and shook her head.

 

“Mino will come and get you,” his voice brought her attention back onto him.

 

His dark hazel eyes burned into her and his face emotionless. Sigh. The man was back to his old cold self.

 

“Sure,” she replied back and waited for him to say anything else. However, he just stood there watching her and for a split second she couldn’t look away. His mouth twitched and his eyes narrowed before he looked away and disappeared out of the door.

 

Dara was left standing there in confusion. She couldn’t get pass the idea that GD might have wanted to say something, or was he trying to figure her out?

 

Before Dara could torture herself with thoughts of GD, Mino’s figure appeared at the door, he waved at her with a dorky smile plastered on his face.

 

“Hello gorgeous, ready to go?”

 

Dara snorted and rolled her eyes. “Let’s me get my stuff.”

 

“Take your time, m’lady.”

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“Woman slow down!” Mino barked while Dara simply ignored him. He tried to grab hold of her wrists to stop her but knowing he would do something like that, she was quick to move both of her hands away and careful enough to not drop her burger.

 

“Leave me alone,” she said after swallowing down the remaining food in .

 

Mino heaved out a big sigh, showing his annoyance while burying his face in his hands. Oh the embarrassment! He could feel the stares around them and people whispering to each other about the girl in front of him.

 

“Yah! When did you last eaten?” He asked her.

 

Dara looked up from her burger and grinned at him, “this morning.”

 

The man couldn’t help but gaped wide open. “And you’re THIS hungry?!”

 

“Of course! It has been like what? Four hours since I last ate.”

 

Mino shook his head in disbelief. This girl was unbelievable. Never had he met anyone like her.

 

Taking a last big bite of her remaining burger, Dara wiped and leaned back in her seat. She patted her stomach in satisfaction.

 

“Ahhh…thank you for the delicious meal little Mino.”

 

He narrowed his eyes at the new nickname, “Yah! It’s Mino!”

 

Dara rolled her eyes, “no, it’s little Mino.”

 

Mino clenched his hands. No one had ever dare to mock him in such a way – he was the cousin of the greatest man known to the underground world, yet this woman dared to do so in less than an hour. He was too occupied with his thoughts that he barely missed Dara jumping out of her seat and ran out of the restaurant. He stood up in full alert and was about to chase after her when a voice stopped him.

 

“Sir, you have to pay for the food,” the waitress reminded him. Her eyes looked him up and down, obviously trying to see if he was the type to eat and leave without paying.

 

Mino sighed desperately. “Here.” He slammed the money down on the table and didn’t wait to stand back to hear what the waitress had to say.

 

His mind was too busy thinking of what GD would do to him if he loses Dara.

 

“.”

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“Yah! You stop right there!” Dara shouted while chasing after the figure in front of her. She was running as fast as she could but her lungs were in desperate need of air.

 

Shouldn’t have eaten that burger. She cursed herself but when she was reminded of how heavenly good it was and the way it simply melted inside , her regret was quickly forgotten, instead watered at the thought of her ious lunch.

 

Yah, focus Dara! She scolded herself for letting her get distracted.

 

With new determine she increased her pace and was so close to the figure in front of her that she could reach out and grab hold of his hoodie, when he suddenly stopped.

 

She didn’t have enough time to stop herself from crashing into his back. Her face was red from the impact and that only heighten her already anger.

 

“Aisht! Why did you stop?!” She childishly shouted at him.

 

The man turned around and had the nerve to smile brightly at her.

 

“Dara! I didn’t know I was being chase, especially by you,” he pouted.

 

She rubbed her sore face and wanted to throw a punch at his face. He was full of lies. She was not going to fall for his tricks ever again.

 

“Don’t you dare lie to me.”

 

He rubbed his neck nervously, “ahhh I got caught by all so talented assistant again.”

 

Dara rolled her eyes, “you mean ex, I was your ex-assistant when you kicked me down here,” she reminded him.

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “that doesn’t change anything my sweet Dara.”

 

“Stop with the jokes Cupid, why are you here?” She wanted to puke hearing him trying to sweet talk with her. She had work for this guy long enough to be familiar with his flirts, jokes, and all of his lies. Cupid was never to be trusted.

 

“Now why would I need to have a reason to be here?” He asked her, a small frown was seen on his face. But Dara saw the excitement in his eyes; she knew he wanted her to ask him. However, instead of asking him what he wanted her to, she asked him something else, something that only he has the answer to.

 

“Who is my soulmate?”

 

Cupid’s frown deepened, showing his displease. “That was not what I wanted you to ask Dara.”

 

“I know,” she smiled and crossed her arms. “But I don’t want to play your games today sir, I’m sick of this guessing game.”

 

She narrowed her eyes when she saw the same excitement back in his eyes.

 

“Do you want me to give you another hint?” He leaned his face near her ear.

 

Dara stood her ground even though she hated the closeness. She couldn’t let Cupid intimidate her; she couldn’t give in to what he wants.

 

Seeing that Dara was not going to back away, Cupid grinned. “Fine. I’ll help you.”

 

“You will what?!” Dara eyes widen. Did she hear it correctly? Cupid offered to help her?

 

“Don’t be so surprise, I do adore my old assistant quite a lot,” he winked at her.

 

Before she could say anything back, he held his hand up stopping her from opening . “Should I give you a hint first? He’s closer than you think Dara, really close. But this is going quite slow, don’t you think?” He asked her.

 

Dara didn’t know what to say back, she didn’t understand what Cupid was saying. But one thing she did know was Cupid was messing with her again.

 

“Too fast to live, too young to die…what do you think of that saying my oh so sweet Dara?”

 

“Are you messing with me again?” She was beyond annoyed by now; she should’ve known it was too good to be true that Cupid would help her.

 

What shocked her most was Cupid laughed out loud, like the crazy man she knew he was. She could only stood there and gaped at this senseless man in front of her. She watched him slowly stop laughing before narrowing his eyes at her. Dara felt chills running down her spine.

 

“Be careful Dara, if I were you I will duck down now,” he said with no emotions in his voice.

 

Dara blinked back in confusion but before she could comprehend what was happening, Cupid grabbed hold both of her shoulders and pushed her down, right before she heard a gun shot going off.

 

“Dara!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~oOo~

Hello! I am finally back....after umm..uhh ages? hehehe

Wouldn't you say this is the perfect time to update when there's a huge fuss going on?

Honestly, I don't care about all the rumors and stuff going on right now between gd and cough* kik and o.

That will not stop me from writting my daragon story! Never!

Anyway, don't let it get to you all! Stay strong and positive!

Please tell me your thoughts, do leave comments, pleaseee!

And subscribe!!! =D See you in the next chapter!

Byeeeee! mwoh!!!