Chapter 4

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

 

The doors of the building opened and Mr. Kang walked out with few other people behind him. Dara met him at the doors and gave him the folder. He nodded at her in acknowledgement before disappearing into his car.

 

Dare was about to step inside when Mr. Kang’s voice stopped her, “Ms. Park go see Ms. Bom”, he told her before the car drove away.

 

Hm, why Bom?  Dara thought as she walked into the building and heads straight for Bom’s department.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“I’m doing what now?” I exclaimed, looking up at Bom in defeat.

 

She reminded me of a cat with her big grin ad sparkling eyes. “Yah, you should be somewhat excited. You will be accompanying Daesung to a dinner meeting tomorrow night.”

 

I shook my head. Excited is not the word to use right now. I’m freaking scare. Imagine being in a room filled with mobsters – not regular gang members, oh no, BIG MOBSTERS that could kill me with only one glare.

 

However, on the other hand, Bom was the completely opposite of me. She was thrill to know that I would be accompanying Mr. Kang tomorrow night. She said it was a chance of a lifetime. I do agree with her because this was one step closer to our mission – mine really.

 

“But”, Bom sighed out, “we have to look for a dress.” She said as if it was the end of the world that I didn’t have a dress.

 

“Why are you sighing then?” I asked her.

 

She gave me a horrified look. What? Did I commit a crime?

 

“It’s short notice! We have like only 24 hours to do so or even less!” She threw her hands up and walked back and forth.

 

Oh the torture!

 

“How hard is it to find one dress?” I asked. Really. Shopping for dresses in the easiest thing to shop for.

 

She turned and glared at me, “Oh really?”

 

I nodded my head not understanding why she was making a deal out of this. That was what I thought before I actually went shopping with Bom and I realized how wrong I was with the whole dress shopping.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

G-dragon gripped onto the blue folder, his eyes narrowed to a slit on the man across from him.

 

“You son of a ”, Top hissed from GD’s right.

 

The man sitting on a chair across from them trembled in fear, he avoided GD’s eyes, afraid what the man can do to him. All of GD’s men had him surrounded, there was no way out for him.

 

GD threw the folder across the floor and leaned forward in his chair, his elbows resting on his knees. “Speak. I want answers now Wheesung”, he commanded.

 

Wheesung looked up, fear was evident in his eyes. His face, however, was a bloody mess. Before GD and his four men got there, GD’s other men had beaten the man up until his face was hardly recognize.

 

Does GD felt bad? Hell no, never to a traitor.

 

“Well, will you tell me what I need to know?” GD’s voice was too calm and only Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and Top knew what was about to come.

 

“I-I didn’t know, p-please…I swear”, Wheesung slurred and clutched his stomach in pain from the sudden punch from Taeyang.

 

“Tsk, that wasn’t the answer we wanted fool.”

 

GD raised his hand to stop Taeyang from attacking the man again. He stood up from his seat and slowly walked over until he was in front of the man. He grabbed hold of the man’s collar and brought their faces inches away from each other. “Time is running out”, he muttered low enough to sent chills down Wheesung’s spine.

 

“I-I-I didn’t do it, p-please”, he begged but it was too late.

 

Reaching down, his fingers clutched to Wheesung’s hair and brought his knee up to meet the man’s face. GD dropped him to the floor and watched Wheesung crawl up in pain.

 

But he wasn’t done yet. He walked over to the man’s back and lets out a kick that would surely disable him. He watched the man cough out blood.

 

All of the members face showed no expressions as GD walked back to his seat.

 

“We haven’t got time for this Wheesung!” scowled Top.

 

GD smirked and counted to three in his head. On three, the man spoke, “it…it was Peter Chun.”

 

GD closed his eyes and breathed in, “I knew it was that bastard.” His thoughts filled with resentment. One of YG most trusted ally betrayed them.

 

“Please GD, I-I’m sorry,” Wheesung pleaded.

 

“You should know what usually happen to traitors”, GD looked down at his pleading eyes.

 

“I realize my mistake, please-“

 

A gunshot cut through the room before Wheeung was able to finish his line. Silence fell right afterward. GD motioned his other men to clean the mess while him, Taeyang, Top, Seungri, and Daesung walked out.

 

“You gave him an easy death”, Top scowled again.

 

GD smirked. “He was the trash boy. Our main guy is Peter.”

 

“Bastard gave Peter our private information and killed our men”, Daesung shook his head. They had their suspicion on Peter and Wheesung for a while now but they never thought the two would have the gut to act on it.

 

GD stopped in front of the steel door causing the others to do so as well. He frowned and turned his head to look at Daesung. “What was your secretary doing in my room?”

 

Daesung gaped. “H-hyung I don’t think this is a good time to discuss about this”, he nervously looked at the other three for help. Taeyang gave him a grin, Top shrugged, and Seungri looked lost.

 

GD crossed his arms and blocked their only way out. Daesung blew out air, “fineee I gave her the wrong room number.”

 

“Stupid”, Top coughed out but Daesung heard him. He gave the older guy a hard glare.

 

“Was she hot hyung?” Of course Seungri had to be the one that asked such question and at the same time saved Daesung’s without knowing it.

 

Top and Taeyang looked to GD and back to Daesung, waiting for an answer. They were inching to know how Daesung’s secretary looked. None of them have seen her except for GD and Daesung.

 

GD shrugged and resumed walking out of the door. “She’s feisty”, he said as he tucked his hands inside his pant’s pockets.

 

Taeyang and Top exchanged looks. They had never heard GD talk about a girl before – sure he dated and slept with a few but he had never talk about them to his friends. So hearing GD actually commented on a girl was a shock to everyone – especially Taeyang and Top.

 

“I wouldn’t say she’s hot”, Daesung said.

 

“So she’s ugly”, Seungri pouted in disappointment.

 

“No! She’s pretty – quite gorgeous actually”, Daesung defended.

 

“Ooooooh.” Taeyang, Top, and Seungri chorused together.

 

 The four of them were having so much fun talking about Dara that they didn’t notice GD’s small laugh and soon after a smile was present on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

A lot of you asked for an update, so here it is! I felt bad for not updating and made you guys wait for months! 

I'm sorrrrrryyy :(

This chapter is mostly on GD but the next will be on the both of them!

Thank you for the comments and welcome new subscribers!

Thank you for subscribing and reading my story (:

Until the next time, take care! <3

Please comments and subscribe!

oh! p.s. I have another daragon fanfic written but I haven't post it yet...

I don't know when I will do it actually...maybe when I post enough chapters for this story...

or...honestly I don't know. I really want to hear your thoughts on this! 

Please feel free to let me know, it would be really great and helpful! Love ya!