The Beginning Of It All

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

The girl in the reflection blinked her big eyes; both of her hands were on her cheeks. opened and closed, unable to utter out a single word. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest as she took in her dress that barely covers her exposed thighs. She felt . She had never dare to dress provocatively – certainly Cupid’s ex assistant didn’t need to.

 

(The dress is here: http://4x2dr59bnyodo3rs.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/20111229_kfashionista_dara.jpg)

 

Weirdly, she liked the way she looks right now even though she was not use to it. This was new for her.

 

“Dara stop admiring yourself and get over here”, Bom’s voice brought her out of her thoughts.

Dara her heels and carefully made her way over to Bom. She was not use to wearing high heels as well – the dress, the heels, the makeup, and hair were all different to her.

 

“Do I look weird Bom?” She asked the girl, uncertainty was evidence in her voice.

 

Bom scoffed and crossed her arms. “Of course not silly. You look gorgeous, so stop worrying”, she told the other girl as she grabbed a purse and gave it to Dara.

 

 “How come you’re not going?”

 

“It’s a private dinner Dara, your Daesung’s secretary so it makes sense for you to be there if he needs anything. I’m just his worker”, Bom explained to her.

 

Dara bite her lower lip, not liking the fact that she was going to be on her own. Bom knew about Dara’s worries but there was nothing much she could do for the girl.

 

“It will be okay, Daesung will be there with you, he will keep you safe”, Bom assured her as she reached over to grab Dara’s hand.

 

Dara nodded. “I know but I can’t shake off this uneasiness feeling.”

 

“I don’t blame you. I would be scare too if I were in a room filled with dangerous and powerful men.”

 

Dara looked over at Bom and sighed. “Thank you for helping with the dress and makeup.” She decided to change the topic since she didn’t want to think much about it anymore, and she doesn’t want to cause Bom to be any more concern of her wellbeing.

 

Bom grinned then looked at the time. “Well Mr. Kang should be here any minutes now, let’s go.”

 

Bom took hold of Dara’s hand and pulled the girl out. They made their way out of the door and into the elevator.

 

Dara and Bom stared with mouth wide open as an Audi R8 pulled in front of them and stepped out was none other then Daesung.

 

“Hello”, he greeted as soon he saw them.

 

Both of the girls awkwardly bowed.

 

Daesung walked over to them and stood in front of Dara with his big grin, “You look beautiful,” he complimented her.

 

Dara shyly smiled. And Bom laughed, “it was my effort Mr. Kang”, she proudly stated.

 

Daesung chuckled, “of course Miss Bom”, and then turned to Dara and asked, “Shall we go now?”

 

Dara nodded and waved goodbye at Bom. Daesung placed his hand behind her back and led her to the passenger door.

 

“Oh,” he turned back and looked at Bom, “please have the things I asked for by tomorrow at noon.”

 

“Yes sir,” Bom answered right after.

 

Daesung closed the passenger door after Dara got in then waved a quick bye at Bom before making his way over to his side. He had the car on drive and quickly but steadily drove out and onto the road.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

The silence was hard to ignore and Dara was sure sooner or later Mr. Kang would be able to see that she was shaking. She was terrified. No, not because of the meeting—partially that too but mainly because she was sure Mr. Kang have something to say for he kept stealing glances at her.

 

Her guess was right when he pulled in a road and put the car on park. She sat there waiting and waiting, until she heard him sigh and knew he was about to speak.

 

“Miss Park, you do know what kind of man I am and who I work for, am I correct?”

 

His question definitely caught her off guard however she managed to give a slight nod.

 

“And you do know what you were going to get yourself into when you agreed to work for me, is my assumption correct?”

 

Again Dara nodded with a small, “neh.”

 

Mr. Kang sighed once again and this time Dara couldn’t help but to look at him. And what she saw was a very tired-looking man; a man too old for his young age.

 

Daesung feeling her stare turned and gave her a small smile, “I’m going to ask you to do something for me and you may reject it if it’s too hard or dangerous. And I will not force you, heck, I will be more than happy to drive you back to your apartment.”

 

Dara opened but stopped when she saw Mr. Kang was about to speak again.

 

“There will be a group of women there, well- dresses ladies, some are wives of our business partners and some are not. However, your aim is on one lady, she is a mistress of one of our most trusted business partners that had betray us without the knowledge of the head of YG. She’s not a very modest woman, quite the opposite, I want you—no I’m asking you to talk to her, fish out information about her lover. It will not be hard, just a little push and she will go on telling you about their life. Can you do it?”

 

Dara looked down her hands, pondering whether she should or not. From what Mr. Kang said, it doesn’t seem so difficult but then again there could be more to it. Will she let herself get into something she wasn’t sure if she was prepare for? But if she doesn’t do it now then how…

 

Dara froze when she realized the main reason why she was in this position from the first place. The determination she didn’t have a few seconds ago suddenly emerged; she looked back up at Mr. Kang and gave a solid “yes”.

 

Daesung found himself smiled real big for the first time in front of a girl, a stranger to be exact. He knew there was something different about Dara and she certainly didn’t disappoint him.

 

“Thank you, a lot, but I must warn you, don’t let her become suspicious. She may act like a total airhead but she is really a sneaky woman. Be careful of her.”

 

Dara nodded, of course she was right when she thought there was more to it then what she only have heard at the beginning.

 

Daesung reached over and squeezed Dara’s shoulder, “Thank you again Dara.”

 

“I’m your secretary, it’s my job Mr. Kang.”

 

Daesung laughed, “No other secretary do these type of jobs Dara, only you.”

 

With that Daesung pulled back onto the road, heading to their destination.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“Does GD know of this Daesung?” Top crosses the room and asked the young man, who was standing at the corner watching his secretary doing her task.

 

“Not yet,” he replied, his eyes not leaving the figure across the other side of the room, now heading her way toward a group of powerful women.

 

Top followed Daesung line of eyes and spotted their worries of tonight. “I hope you know what you’re doing or we will be hearing GD’s wrath tonight.”

 

“I’m a man of strategies Top, of course I know what I’m doing,” Daesung shrugged.

 

“And sometime you’re way too confident for your own good,” Top muttered.

 

Daesung chuckled darkly, “Aren’t we all?”

 

Top shook his head without tearing his eyes away from the petite girl. Sure, GD was well known for his cruel ways; he was a ruthless predator, a born trait for a leader in their society. However, there were times Top thought he and the other three men were just as ruthless. They didn’t care who they used to get their ways, something he often found guilty about but that only lasted for couple of seconds before the guilt vanished and back was the cold self.

 

And now, they had pull an innocent girl into one of their many twisted plans and games. They should feel a bit of guilt right?

 

“Yo, hyung want us back there now,” Seungri came out of nowhere and stood behind the men. Both heads turned around and gave a nod before they followed the young man.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

Lee Suvy was not the woman Dara imagine her to be. She was tall, slim, and a beauty. Her rich laugh filled the air around them and Dara was hesitate of how to approach these women especially Lee Suvy now. It didn’t go unnoticed to Dara that these women held a lot of power and it was more obvious to her that one wrong move could send her to her instant death.

 

Fortunately, luck was on her side tonight because of one the women caught her looking at them and raised an eyebrow at her.

 

“Hello,” Dara bowed and charmingly smile.

 

Lee Suzy scanned her from head to toe and as if approving her appearance made a loud “hmph” and resumed talking to the other women. Dara took this as an invitation walked into the group and stood with both arms in front of her, and listened to their conversation.

 

The conversation consisted of comparing husbands/lovers, latest fashion item, and so on, a lot Dara doesn’t know of.

 

“You,” Lee Suvy finally halted her conversation and glanced Dara’s way, “What’s your name?”

 

“I…I’m Sandara Park, secretary of Mr. Kang,” Dara reminded herself not to stuttered, a sign of weakness and a weapon for people like Lee Suvy to use against her.

 

Other women around them gasped and Lee Suvy was slightly taken aback by the information. She quickly regained her composure and with her arms crossed, she gave Dara a hard stare.

 

“You’re the new secretary?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“You’re very lucky,” another woman commented in.

 

Dara smiled and nodded, “I am, he’s a very good boss.”

 

“Of course he is! My Peter knew of GD and his group way back,” Lee Suvy’s voice rang loudly for the rest around them to hear.

 

Dara inwardly smirked. So the lover is named Peter.

 

“Have you heard of my husband, Miss Park?” Lee Suvy asked with her head held high.

 

Dara pretended to look confuse than helplessly lost, “I do not.”

 

Lee Suvy scoffed, “I figure since you’re new. Anyone would know of the name Peter Chun. He only is the person after GD. Let me tell you, Peter’s words are the same as the great YG’s words himself.”

 

Dara widen her eyes and acted as if she was terrified by the news. “I didn’t know you’re a lady of high status Miss Lee, but now I do,” she bowed her head as a sign of respect.

 

Lee Suvy smiled smugly, liking the new attention she was receiving. “No need to feel scare my dear. I’ll have you know, lately Peter have been busier than before, moving in and out of his office. My guess is the great YG gave him a huge task. Of course, things like these can’t be handle by anyone. It have to be very important for Peter to put a pass code to his office now,” Lee Suvy laughed merrily unaware of the major information she let slipped out.

 

Dara, however, was fast to take note on what she heard. Whatever Mr. Kang wanted her to found out from Lee Suvy must be about her husband. And it doesn’t take a genius to know that Peter’s office held important things; things he couldn’t afford to lose.

 

So for the rest of the night Dara enjoyed herself talking with the women unaware of the tension that was happening inside the room next to them.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“GD boy,” Peter Chun grinned wickedly while walking toward the young head with his arms wide open.

 

“Peter,” GD stated emotionlessly. Not moving an inch from where he stood as he watched the man in front of him closely.

 

Peter about to go in for a hug stopped short after seeing four other figures beside the young head.

 

He gave a humorless laugh. “So the bodyguards came right on time.”

 

GD rolled his eyes and walked around Peter without much of a glance. Peter smirked. Cocky bastard, just wait I’ll bring you down to your own hell.

 

GD sat down his seat and lit a cigarette. He took a long drag, not minding Peter taking the seat across from him. The other four still stood, waiting the rest of the YG family. Just then the double door opened and leading the big group of men and some women was the head of YG himself.

 

He was in his late sixties but even so he looked healthy and strong. The aura he held was the same or even more dangerous as the other top YG boys.

 

GD stood up as well as Peter and all gave him respected bows that he deserved.

 

“Grandpa,” GD said when the head of YG was close to him.

 

“Jiyong, I haven’t seen you in a long time. Come visit me more,” he said simply and gave his grandson a pat on the back before moving to sit at the front of the long table.

 

“Neh.”

 

Once the head of YG was seated, the rest sat down as well. It was commonly known to sit or stand only when the head or top of YG does it first.

 

“How’s your assignment Jiyong?” GD’s grandfather asked, giving his grandson his full attention.

 

“There has been some mishap but nothing I can’t fix,” GD said while eyeing Peter out of the corner of his eyes.

 

The head of YG nodded before moving on. He asked everyone around the table their reports and would advice them if he thought they needed help or if it wasn’t up to his expectations.

 

“Daesung, how is your new secretary?”

 

Daesung looked up in surprise but answered, “She does her job perfectly sir. I couldn’t have asked for a better one.”

 

GD’s grandfather seemed to like what he heard for he showed a hint of smile, “Where is she? Did she not come with you?”

 

“She did sir. She is outside talking to the wives and other ladies.”

 

“She is quite a beauty,” Peter sudden comment caused heads to turn and curious stares were exchange.

 

Daesung narrowed his eyes at Peter but the man took no notice of it and he continued to talk, “Such a pity that she is only a secretary.”

 

The head of YG casted a look at the five boys on his right side and notice the tension. He felt something was wrong.

 

“Don’t you already have a lover,” Seungri spoke out, unable to contain himself.

 

Peter smirked, liking the fact he had cause some emotion from the five boys across from him.

 

“A lover is never enough for a man,” he chuckled.

 

“Bas-“

 

“What are you suggesting Peter?” GD cut Seungri off.

 

Peter folded his arms and leaned back on his chair, “We’re all bothers and family here, and there’s nothing wrong with sharing especially if she is only a mere secretary.”

 

GD clenched his hands underneath the table while reminding himself not to shoot the man in front of him—not yet. He knew the game Peter was playing at and he was not going to fall for his dirty little tricks.

 

“She is my secretary Peter not some for you to around with,” Daesung gritted out.

 

Peter laughed, “It wouldn’t be the first time for one of us to sleep with our brothers’ secretary. Am I right?” He looked over at GD’s father while saying this.

 

Daesung couldn’t control his anger anymore, slammed his hands on the table and stood up from his seat. “Enough of your s!”

 

The head of YG cleared his throat reminding the people of his presence and the respect he wants from them. He glanced over at Daesung when he saw the man is still standing up. GD saw this, quickly yet quietly muttered, “Sit down.”

 

Daesung unwillingly sat down without removing his eyes from Peter.

 

“Now that I have everyone’s attention again, let’s us move on,” GD’s grandfather started.

 

“But sir, I wasn’t done,” Peter started again.

 

“Peter, have you forgotten your position?” GD’s father finally spoke up after watching the exchange like everybody else and ignoring Peter’s last comment that he knew was meant for him.

 

“What do you mean?” Peter asked innocently.

 

GD’s father shook his head, like his son, he was very much patience but one bad move could send him off. Like all other YG true bloods and lines, patience and cruelty were the two traits all YG men carried.

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “I thought you would understand what I was trying to imply.” He slowly reached into the pocket of his suit, grabbing hold of his gun. There was one thing he hated the most and that was insulting him, his family, and the boys he viewed as his own sons and bloods. 

 

The YG head held up his hand, knowing his son’s temperature, he knew what his son was capable of doing. “Enough Peter. It seemed like you have forgotten about your position. You will speak only when I allow you to, is that clear?” He casted a grim looks his way.

 

“Yes sir, my apology.”

 

“I don’t see why a lowly woman would have such importance,” said a bulky looking man, with think eyebrows.

 

“The lowly woman is my personal secretary, she unlike many other women we have here, holds great status. Why would I give such woman over to anybody, who wished to lay his dirty paws on her?” Daesung looked over his direction.

 

The man avoided eye contacts; seeing he had provoked anger from not only Daesung but also GD himself, for the young head coolly glanced over at him.

 

“I must see this secretary of yours then Daesung,” the YG head said before moving on.

 

“Neh.”

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“I’m sorry boss,” Daesung hung his head low as soon as they were out of sight from everyone.

 

Jiyong sighed tiredly. If he knew the main topic of tonight meeting was going to be on Daesung’s secetary, he wouldn’t have came. But then again, who knew Peter would be so stupid to wanting to sleep with Daesung’s secretary, it was a sign of great disrespect to the young YG head and his men.

 

“I’m not blaming you for what you said but now we have something else to worry about.”

 

Jiyong with his four men walked out to the open room where all the wives and women were. He scanned around the massive room before his eyes landed on the woman of tonight.

 

He couldn’t deny the fact that she looked entirely different from the time he last seen her in his apartment. He had seen a lot of women – all beautiful beyond compare, but something about this woman intrigued him. Maybe it was the fact behind her sweet and innocence look hide a feisty and confident girl that was hidden to the world.

 

Jiyong took confident strides toward a group of women, ignoring all the gasps and whispers. His eyes were only on one person and he was going to make his presence known.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~oOo~

Finally it's up! Sorry everyone! This chapter took forever...

You have no idea how many times I re-write everything!

Hopefully it is good...if it's not...I'm sorry T.T

In case of any confusion, the YG head is GD's grandfather and the young YG head is GD

not his father!

Also, don't be fool by the bigbang boys, they are not what they seen!

I gave a hint of that in the conversation between Top and Daesung...

Which mean GD in this story, will not fall in love easily with Dara hehe

(The title of this story should have gave that away)

Okay that's all! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in my next one!

Oh! Welcome new subscribers and thank you for the interest in my fanfic!

Please do leave comments! And subscribe :)

Byebye!