Chapter 6

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

 

“Excuse me ladies but may I borrow Ms. Park for few minutes?” Jiyong’s placed his hand on Dara’s back while charmingly smile at the women.

 

They simply nodded, unable to utter out any words. It was the first time GD actually spare them any attention, the shock was undeniably there.

 

Taking the silence as his cue, he led Dara away from the crowd with Daesung beside her on the other side. Walking into an empty room, Top closed the doors behind them, making sure to lock it – they never know who could be listening, especially since they have been getting quite a few nosey idiots. 

 

“Sit,” Jiyong pointed to a large couch in the middle of the room while he moved to sit at an empty smaller sofa.

 

Dara smoothed out the end of her dress before sitting down with her hands placed on her lap. Daesung sat beside her while the other three stood.

 

Silence engulfed them and did I mention Dara hated the silence?

 

She took this short moment to really look at each and every single one of them, reminding herself that maybe one of these men is her soulmate. The thought of that kind of terrified her. These men were beasts…everything about them screamed dangerous. And she – she was a petite girl – a sheep among the big bad wolves.

 

Dara gulped.

 

“Dara…” Daesung started seeing his boss wasn’t going to say anything soon. “First of, I want to apologize, I did something that might have brought trouble upon you.”

 

Dara titled her head to the side, not getting what Daesung was saying but she still let him finish with whatever he had to say.

 

“I’m pretty sure you know who Peter after talking to Suvy and well, the man wanted to bed you and the only way to stop him from getting his wish was to let everyone know how important you are. And-“

 

“Long story short, people think you hold valuable information of us. People like Peter, who want to destroy YG and kill us, will have their aim on you,” Jiyong stated, leaning forward in his seat.

 

His eyes stared straight at her, holding her gaze without breaking it. “Your life is in danger Ms. Park,” he flatly said out.

 

Dara broke her eyes contact with the man she met during the accident from before. She admitted that he scared her and if anything, she wanted to run far away from this place and away from these people. She would do anything to beg Cupid to forgive her for failing her mission, however, she was too stubborn for that. She knew people like the men in this room…even if she hates to admit it, she was good at reading people – especially people like them.

 

It took everything in Dara to not take a step back or lose her calm façade. He – they weren’t going to scare her off.

 

“What do I have to do?” Dara stood up and looked back at the man in front of her without any fear in her eyes.

 

To say the guys were not surprise was a lie. How could this small weak looking girl be this tough?

 

Something flicker in Jiyong’s eyes before it disappeared, “You can officially become a member of YG. Not only working for Daesung as his secretary but a royal member. Of course,” he shrugged, “you don’t have to kill or do the dirty works. But if you were to become official, you will have our full protection…at all time.” he smirked.

 

“Why? What if I don’t want to?” Dara challenged back.

 

Jiyong chuckled, standing up as well. “Honestly, we don’t permit random women in our society. We them. But Daesung complimented you, said you are different. We’re all curious to see how special you are. If you don’t want to, then we can’t guarantee your safety.”

 

Dara narrowed her eyes on him; he basically gave her no way out. It was either she fully join them and stay alive or keep living her current life and die. These people did not care for her unless she was fully part of their world.

 

Now Dara really understood Bom’s meaning of the underground world and their brutality.

 

“Time is running out,” Jiyong muttered while heading for the doors.

 

Dara closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Life was about to change 180 degrees for her after tonight, she was certain.

 

“I-I agrees.”

 

Jiyong turned halfway and lazily smiled, “Welcome to YG Ms. Park.” And with that said, Jiyong walked out with Seungri, Taeyang, and Top right behind him.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

Turns out, Jiyong was GD and the young YG head, which Dara didn’t know of and now she was mentally freaking out over the fact the she, one, dare challenged him, two, glared at him more than she could count, and three, invaded his apartment. And how did she find out? Mr. Kang decided to tell all of the men she met before their names and their ranks in YG after they were inside his car. 

 

Dara groaned, running her hands down her face. No wonder the man seemed to hate her gut.

 

Daesung sudden laugh brought her out of her misery. Dara looked over at him, who had one hand on the driving wheel and the other holding his stomach.

 

“What?” Dara said, crossing her arms, completely forgetting whom she was with and what he was capable of doing.

 

Daesung stopped laughing and blinked in surprise but slowly a smile made it way to his face, “I see you are getting comfortable around me Ms. Park.”

 

Dara’s eyes widen as realization sunk into her. “Omo I’m so sorry sir, I-I.”

 

He waved his hand off, telling her to calm down. “No need to worry, you will be part of the family soon, better start feeling comfortable now then later.”

 

Dara bite on her lower lip and mumbled, “Sir-“

 

“Call me Daesung from now on,” he told her with a smile.

 

She nodded and started over again. “D-Daesung…I’m stills your secretary right? Please say yes. I really like you as my boss and-“

 

“Dara! Calm down, geez, breath!” Daesung jokily said.

 

Dara did as she was told, which only earned her another laugh from Daesung.

 

“Yes you will still be my secretary, nothing will change except for the fact that you’ll be part of YG, officially,” he told her just as he stopped the car in front of her apartment.

 

Dara opened the door and looked back at Daesung, “Thank you Daesung and goodnight.”

 

“Goodnight Dara and this time, welcome to YG family,” he grinned back at her.

 

He watched her walked inside her apartment before grabbing his phone and calling someone.

 

“Hyung, she just went inside,” Daesung spoke as soon as the other line picked up.

 

“Mhmm, yes, oh, well that would certainly shock her. Yes I’m on it, night hyung see you tomorrow.”

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

Dara's Pov:

 

 

Something or someone was poking my cheeks. I scrunched up my nose, not liking it one bit. It was annoying and I was going to give whoever or what a piece of my mind.

 

I opened my sleepy eyes and what greeted me had me screaming my head off.

 

The man in front of me laughed as if seeing me scare was the funniest thing ever.

 

“Who-who are you? And what are you doing in my room?!” I, all but anything shrieked at him.

 

He stood up and did a mock bow. “Hello sleepy beauty, the name is Mino, Kwon Mino.”

 

I rolled my eyes, great another Kwon.

 

“Are you his brother or something?” I asked, bringing the blanket closer to me.

 

His smirk was all too similar to me. I came to a conclusion that maybe all Kwons had the same looking smirk.

 

“Cousin,” he corrected.

 

I nodded then realized that one, I was still in my pajamas, two, a man was in my room, and three I barely know him.

 

“Can you please get out of my room now?” I pointed to the door, to let him know I do not like his presence at all.

 

He touched his chest in mock hurt. “And I thought we were friends.”

 

I gave him a sour look. “With a random stranger in your room to greet you in the early morning, you’re lucky I didn’t call the cops on you.”

 

He had his hands up defensively and laughed, “Alright princess, no need to get nasty on me. I’ll see you outside.”

 

“Why?” I asked him with an raised eyebrow.

 

“GD’s orders,” was all he said before moving toward the door.

 

I was about to get up from my bed when I heard his voice through the door. “By the way princess, polices have nothing on us!”

 

I sighed out loud. People on earth are strange…really strange.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

“Where are we?” Dara asked after she got out of the car and looked at the massive building in front of her.

 

Mino went around the car and stood beside her. “YG headquarter. But really though, didn’t your parents teach you to not ever get inside a car with a complete stranger?”

 

She crossed her arms and gave him an annoyed look. “You told me that you were asked to drive me to my work place.”

 

“Ahh…and they obviously didn’t tell you to never trust a stranger either,” he smirked.

 

Dara chose to ignore his comment and walked toward the building with Mino jogging behind her.

 

“Are you not going to ask why I brought you here?” He stuffed his hands inside the pockets of his jean.

 

She shook her head, “I already figure since you didn’t take the road to Daesung’s company that this must be Jiyong’s order.”

 

Mino stopped her from opening the doors, which only annoyed Dara more. She glanced up at him, only to found him staring down at her with hard eyes.

 

She stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do until she heard Mino said, “You called him Jiyong.”

 

“Am I not allowed to?” She asked back.

 

“If you don’t want to get beat up or die anytime soon, then don’t ever call him that in front of him.” Mino let his arms fell back to his sides before opening the doors and casually walked in.

 

Dara bite her lower lip, replaying what Mino said to her. She didn’t think it would be a big deal since she heard Daesung called him that yesterday.

 

“Hurry up princess!” Mino called over his shoulders, bringing Dara out of her thoughts.

 

“Aisht. This man,” she said in annoyance as she raced up toward him.

 

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

 

Mino brought her into an empty gym, nothing but equipments and a large blue mat in the center of the room. Dara aimlessly walked around, touching and looking at everything in her sight. This was her first time seeing something like this. Never on Earth had she ever walked into a room like this before.

 

Dara didn’t realized the four pairs of eyes that were looking at her in amusement. Not until she heard Mino saying something and a new voice replied back.

 

She turned around, only to be greeted by not one but two Kwons. Jiyong raised an eyebrow when he saw her staring at him.

 

“I’ll you in a bit hyung. And have fun princess!” Mino waved at her before leaving.

 

Dara nervously gulped. Not liking the fact that she was alone with Korea's and maybe Asia's most dangerous man in a room.

 

“Why, cat caught your tongue?” He teased as he advanced forward, moving toward where she was standing.

 

If she hadn’t known he was GD, she would’ve said something back, being a stubborn person she was. Instead, she kept shut and chose to not look at him.

 

She felt his close proximity but didn’t give him the satisfaction of seeing her reaction. His loud laughter tore her away from what she had in mind and she jerked backwards, but only to have her body pulled against his chest and her chin lifted up.

 

She was force to stare into those deep emotionless eyes. “Don’t ignore me.”

 

“W-what do you want?” She asked him, ignoring the loud beating of her heart.

 

He let her go and took a step backward. “Nothing really,” he shrugged.

 

“Just I’m going to teach you how to fight,” he smirked.

 

Dara’s eyes widen and she suddenly wanted to laugh. Her fighting?! Was he serious? When did ever Cupid’s ex-assistant fight?

 

“What, too much of a good girl to fight?” He sneered.

 

Dara narrowed her eyes on him.  Oh big mistake there Kwon. You don’t insult Cupid’s ex-assistant, especially if she is a hardhead like I am.

 

 Dara removed the elastic band on her wrist and quickly brought her hair up in a ponytail. She faced him fully with a smirk of her own.

 

“Bring it on boss,” she tried to sound anything but nice.

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Ladies first.”

 

Dara took no time to charge right at him but what she didn’t expect was for him to grab hold of her waist and easily pulled her right down onto the mat with him on top.

 

As cliché as it may sounds, Dara tried to stop the annoying beating of her heart and instead reminded herself the awkward position they were currently in and the all so familiar smirk of Jiyong, which she loathed so much.

 

Luckily for her, Jiyong had his arms supporting him so he wasn’t crushing her with his weight, now that would’ve been very uncomfortable. However, Dara wasn’t too sure because she had her eyes completely closed as she felt her face heated up.

 

She felt Jiyong’s breathe close to her ear and heard him whispered out. “This is not a cheesy story where the bad boy fall for the good girl cause reality, bad boys don’t like good girls.”

 

That had Dara open her eyes and her hands were fast enough to push him off of her. She stood up and dusted off her jean before facing a grinning Jiyong.

 

“You’re wrong, every bad boy needs good girl to keep them in control,” and with that being said Dara charged at Jiyong again, only this time with a different mind set. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~oOo~

Surprise! Were you guys surprise to see another update? HAHAHA

Why am I so generous today you asked? Well...because guess whose birthday is today?

It's this girl!!! Yep! Today is my birthday and I really wanted to give you guys another update

as a gift and a thank you for liking this story. 

Honestly, when I was reading all the comments, I got teary eyes, thank you so so much!

I love you all!

If I could list all of the subscribers that always leave sweet comments that motivate me, I would!

Actually, I might do that in the next chaper ;)

Once again, thank you all! 

Bye bye!