The Wrong Room

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

 

 

“OMO OMO OMO OMO”, Dara repeatedly chant inside her head. She was about to face a member of YG and whatever happens after that was determine by how she act and Daesung.

 

“OMO OMO OMO OMO. Cupid please help me, neh?” Dara prayed for one last time before the doors to Daesung’s office opened.

 

“Sandara Park”, a man holding a clipboard called.

 

“Neh!” Dara shot up from her seat.

 

“Mr. Kang is waiting”, the man nodded at Dara to go in.

 

Dara closed the doors behind her and stood in front of it while looking down at her shoes.

 

“Ms. Park, have a seat.”

 

Dara gulped and looked up, “Neh Mr. Kang.”

 

Mr. Kang was definitely not someone Dara would think as a mobster. Even though he looked strict, Dara could sense he was the easiest person to get by, and probably the friendliest in YG. The thoughts of that calmed Dara down a bit.

 

“Ms. Park I see you had quite a few jobs before”, Daesung said as he flipped through her file.

 

Dara bit her lower lip and nodded, “Neh.”

 

Every time she had assignments on Earth, she would picks up a few jobs to keep her occupied while doing her assignment. And well…she had about five or six assignments before Cupid sent her permanently to Earth.

 

“And why is that?” Daesung sat forward and clasped his hands together, eyeing Dara.

 

*Sh!t.*

 

“I-I didn’t like my old jobs and even though they paid well, I was always on the move for the perfect job”, Dara’s palms started to sweat as her nerve kicked in.

 

“And what make you think this is the “perfect” job for you?” Daesung challenged back.

 

“Cause if I get this job, my loyalty will only lay with Mr. Kang and YG”, Dara replied back with full commitment to every words.

 

Daesung slowly smiled; he has found his new secretary.

 

“You must know YG takes every words and promises with honor and seriously. If you ever go back on your words – lets just hope you don’t…but welcome to YG Ms. Park.”

 

Dara released a sigh she was holding from the beginning she entered the office, and grinned at Daesung.

 

“Neh thank you Sir! I won’t disappoint you!” Dara happily said while bowing repeatedly.

 

 

 

 

~OO~

 

 

 

 

Dara has been working at YG for about two weeks now and she must admit, she really like working for Mr. Kang. He was a nice boss, even though there were times he would walk into the office looking like he had gone to war the day before. Then there was this one time he walked in with few bruises on his face, Dara didn’t ask why though. It wasn’t her place to since she was only his secretary.

 

Today like any other day was busy, however the moment Dara was on Mr. Kang’s floor she felt something wasn’t right.

 

“Ms. Park are you here?!” Daesung shouted as soon he heard the elevator doors opened.

 

“Neh!” Dara shouted as she stepped out. Her eyes widen a little when she saw people running back and forth and in and out of Mr. Kang’s office.

 

“Dara get in here!”

 

*Uh-oh.*

 

He only called her by her first name when he was either stress out or upset.

 

“Coming Sir!”

 

“You need me Sir?” Dara asked as she peaked inside his office.

 

He was holding a phone to his left ear with one hand while holding a folder on the other. His eyes immediately brighten as soon he saw her. He signaled for her to come in.

 

“Hyung hold on a sec”, he said into the phone before looking over at Dara.

 

“Dara I need you to go to my apartment and get me a blue folder on my sofa”, Daesung instructed her.

 

Dara looked lost for a second before what Daesung said finally sunk in, “B-but Sir. I can’t possibly go into your apartment, it-“

 

“Dara go now. The folder is very important you get it? I want it back here in ten minutes”, Daesung gave her a stern look before returning back to his phone.

 

Thoughts of her first time going to Daesung’s apartment was quickly forgotten as she put on her business face. She was about to leave the office when Daesung called to her.

 

“Dara take this”, he threw her his card, “they will let you in if you have that and it’s 1603 Gangnam, room 153.”

 

Dara nodded before walking out of the office.

 

“Uh Daesung”, Taeyang spoke up from the other line.

 

“Yes hyung”, Daesung answered distractedly while instructing his workers on what to do.

 

Taeyang sighed, “You gave your secretary Ji’s room number.”

 

Daesung froze with his mouth slightly opened.

 

“”, he cussed. What the hell did he do? Ji would be pissed off if he knew and Dara would be dead – right after Ji kill him of course.

 

“You’re in deep ”, Taeyang managed to chuckle even though he knew how bad the situation is or will be if Ji found out.

 

Daesung hit his forehead with his palm, “Urghhh! Someone call Ms. Park now!”

 

 

 

 

~OO~

 

 

 

 

Agreeing to Mr. Kang’s request was stupid, in Dara’s opinion – she was basically in YG headquarter, was she not? She was still surprise that they would let her in so easily after she showed them the card that Mr. Kang gave her. Maybe if she hadn’t shown it to them beforehand, they would have shot her. The thought of that sent shiver to her spine. It was definitely an unpleasant image.

 

Dara walked up to room 153 and looked around the hallway.

 

*They really make this place look like a freaking palace* Dara thought.

 

Everything looked so classy and nice; it was hard to imagine this to be YG headquarter. There were at least six doors on this floor but the other doors were not important at the moment.

 

Dara main focus was the room in front of her. She reached into her pocket to search for the key but stopped when she realized Mr. Kang never gave her the key or pass code to his room. She silently cursed under her breath.

 

“What to do”, she muttered while tapping her foot.

 

And after a few minutes of just standing there, she sighed and for the heck of it, tried to open the door.

 

Shockingly the knob turned and Dara slowly stepped inside. Wow, it was either Mr. Kang trusted the people on this floor with his life or he was plain stupid. Who would not lock the door to their room?

 

Dara closed the door behind her and was immediately consumed by the fresh smell of…flowers?

 

“Wow”, Dara whispered.

 

She inspected the huge apartment that was squeaky clean, no hints of dirty clothes lying around anywhere.

 

“He must have a maid”, she muttered quietly while walking toward the living room.

 

Now where did Mr. Kang say he left his folder?

 

Dara spotted a folder on the sofa and made her way over, but her feet hit against something and a little yelp was heard. Luckily, Dara was able to catch herself and she stared down to the floor and instantly wish she hadn’t.

 

When the dog met eyes with Dara, it gave a bark and realizing how large it was, Dara tried her best not to panic as she slowly backed away.

 

“Nice dog”, Dara gulped.

 

She was afraid of dogs especially this big one, it could have jumped on her if it wanted and she will have nothing to defend herself with. The dog its jowls and strutted over to her.

 

“Please don’t hurt me”, Dara pleaded.

 

She watched the dog as he came over and sniffed her legs. After a minute of that, the dog started wagging his tail but Dara was still terrified of it. Then, without warning he began barking a deep loud rumble of a sound.

 

“Oh…god”, Dara wanted to cry. It was going to eat her now.

 

The barking didn’t stop and Dara couldn’t hold it in anymore started bawling her eyes out.

 

The scene would’ve been hilarious to see if the girl wasn’t about to pee in her pant.

 

“Gaho!” A voice called out a moment later and Dara’s cried slowly died down, her attention turned to the door. 

 

The dog wagged his tail faster and ran to the man that was leaning against the frame of the door.

 

The man patted the dog head before turning his eyes on her. He narrowed his eyes, as he looked her up and down before reaching inside his leather jacket and revealed a gun.

 

Dara’s inside flipped and she panicked, “W...what are you doing?” She asked. She could feel her head spinning now and it was not good. She can’t pass out on a guy with a gun.

 

“Who the hell are you?” He hissed as he spoke.

 

If the situation weren’t as bad, Dara would’ve fainted from hearing his voice and thought he was handsome.

 

“I-I”

 

*Dara calm down, you’re not an intruder. This is Mr. Kang’s apartment, he ordered you to come here. * Dara scolded herself; she has nothing to be afraid of.

 

Taking a deep breath and straighten her back, she looked back at him.

 

“My name is Dara Park,” she replied. “And you are?”

 

“What the are you doing here?” He approached her but Dara stood her ground.

 

“Hey, hey! Watch your language!” Dara scolded. She knew he could kill her any second but she couldn’t keep from sprouting out words.

 

“I’m not afraid to kill you”, he declared pressing a little harder on the trigger.

 

Dara tried to remember how to breathe. “I don’t doubt that but I-“

 

*RING*

 

The loud ringing of GD’s phone brought the both of them to a stop. While his eyes still on her and the gun pointed at her, he used his other hand to get his phone. He gritted his teeth once he saw the name of the caller flashing on the screen.

 

“What.”

 

“GD please tell me my secretary is still alive!” Daesung’s shouted over the phone.

 

GD narrowed his eyes, “Who? Dara Park?”

 

“Yes! Ms. Park! Is she still breathing – no don’t tell me she’s dead!”

 

“She’s here…alive...” GD said and eyed Dara again.

 

Dara nervously looked at him. She watched him say something before holding out his phone to her.

 

“W-what”, she stuttered, confusion written all over her face.

 

“It’s Daesung”, he simply stated out tiredly.

 

Daesung…oh! Mr. Kang! Dara reached for the phone the instant she remembered her boss’s first name.

 

“Hello Sir,” she hesitantly said.

 

“Dara!” Daesung sounded relieve to hear her voice, “I’m glad hyung haven’t killed you yet.”

 

Dara only managed to smile weakly.

 

*Me too sir* She thought.

 

“Listen I’m sorry but I gave you the wrong room number. Please go to room 154 and get the folder I asked for. I deeply apologize for causing you to be in this mess. Don’t worry I will deal with hyung and I want to see that folder back here in five”, Daesung quickly instructed.

 

Dara nodded at everything Mr. Kang said before handing the phone back to GD.

 

“I’m sorry for intruding into your apartment without knowing but to be clear, it was not my fault”, she told him before making her way to the door.

 

GD didn’t say anything and watched her leave. After he was alone, he spoke into the phone, “Meet me after your meeting.”

 

Daesung swallowed down the lump in his throat hearing GD’s emotionless voice. He was going to get kill by the dragon tonight.  

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally I'm able to give you guys an update.

Sorry for the long wait everyone! And I hope you enjoyed reading this chap.

Finally GD and Dara meet! I would say this is where everything will take off.

More to come so wait for it! Hmmm...I honestly feel like in every daragon fanfic, Bom and Dara's

friendship is the same as me and my best friend. Our conversations are always weird

and confusing for others. I would say my friendship with my best friend is a lot like

Bom and Dara LOL I'm quiet and she's loud.  Oops. Don't tell her I said that ;)

Anyway, please do comment and subscribe. I rather prefer comment though hehe

Until Next Time! Take Care!