Kicking Cupid's Ex Assistant Down To Earth

TAMING THE MOBSTER

 

 

So this is a new version of chapter 1. Hope you like it! ^^

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

The red Lamborghini came to a stop outside of an abandoned old warehouse. The doors opened. Two men stepped out, one wearing leather jacket and the other rolling up the sleeves of his Italian suit. The one rolling up his sleeves heaved out an annoyed sigh, obviously hating the fact that he was call out in the middle of an important meeting. Next to him, the other man, his right-hand man, scanned the empty area, checking every corner with an eagle eye.

 

Both men took confident strides but the man leading held a dangerous aura around him, even so women fell easily for both men, they were the beasts of the jungle, wild and untamed.

 

Stepping into the warehouse, G-dragon, threw his loosen tie onto the dirty ground. His cold brown eyes narrowed onto the men in front of him, his head already forming a killing so painful and torturous.

 

" Taeyang", G-dragon whispered to the man next to him.

 

"We got the whole place surrounded, all we need is your signal", Taeyang whispered back.

 

A smirk slowly made it way to G-dragon's face. " Boys, how about we settle this quick and simple?" He asked even though he knew what the answer was going to be. There were never easy deaths for his enemies.

 

 

~Oo~

 

 

I glared up at the sky before diverting my eyes onto the passerby, great, what am I supposed to do now? 

 

Actually, the real question is where the heck am I supposed to go?! 

 

Mr. Cupid and his genius self thought it was okay to kick me down to Earth after giving me a ridiculous mission that we both know, I won't be able to accomplish. And he didn't even tell me where to go-at least give me a place to stay! 

 

I looked back and forth before deciding I better walk than stand in one place. At least walking will help me think of something to do with my situation.

 

Sometime I would wonder if I'm just the clumsiest person on Heaven or I'm just plain stupid - I was Cupid's assistant for crying out loud! We were not supposed to go around bumping into people causing them to spill their drinks on themselves, but I guess I was one of the exceptions.

 

"OMO! I'm so sorry!" I quickly got down on my feet and picked up the spilled cup.

 

"No, it's okay", the female voice above me spoke.

 

I got up and handed the cup to her the whole time looking down at her stained shirt. Shoot. I was in trouble.

 

"I'm really sorry!" I apologized again and this time I looked straight at her.

 

To say I was surprise was an understatement; the girl in front of me has a flawless face; straight, tall nose, big eyes, pouty lip, and perfect skin - too perfect to be human.

 

I slowly grinned as realization dawned into, "You're a fallen angel, aren't you?"

 

Her eyes widen and I felt myself with pride. It was like I was five and had just won myself a big lollipop.

 

"How do you know?" Her eyes swept around us to make sure that no one were eavesdropping. 

 

I grinned and stuck out my hand, "Hi my name is Sandara Park and I'm - was Cupid's assistant."

 

 

~Oo~

 

 

"I think, I think Cupid is a freaking genius!" Bom exclaimed right after hearing Dara's story.

 

"Excuse me?" Dara couldn't believe her ears. She had never thought Cupid as a "freaking genius" for dumping her down to Earth just because she needs to have a soulmate. 

 

Bom crossed her arms over her chest and leaned toward the table, "He. Is. A. Genius." She pronounced each word out slowly as if she was talking to a four year old.

 

"Sure! Thanks to his brilliant idea I was send down here", Dara threw her hands up in defeat.

 

Bom shook her head, " Don't be so negative, this could be a good thing", Bom reasoned out.

 

"Hmph!" Dara pouted and stared out the window.

 

"So who's the guy?" Bom asked after a short silence.

 

"Huh" Dara looked back at her with confusion. Bom rolled her eyes.

 

"Your soulmate."

 

"I-"

 

There was a long moment of pause as Dara searched her brain for an answer that wouldn't make her look like a sore loser. She failed. She was probably the laughing stock of Heaven and the entire human population if they knew about this.

 

She honestly didn't know who the heck the man was though. Maybe if Mr. Genius up here had given her at least his name, she wouldn't be in this kind of situation.

 

"You don't know who he is", Bom confirmed without having to ask. Dara nodded. She felt embarrassed of herself. This was probably the reason why Cupid kicked her down to Earth.

 

Bom sighed. She felt bad for Dara for having to go through something like this just because she had never experience love before. However, Bom had and she would say the feeling itself was wonderful yet painful.

 

" Alright, let's go!" She exclaimed while standing up.

 

"Where?" 

 

"To my apartment, where it's more quiet." Bom gave her a "duh" look before walking toward the doors. Dara followed and both girls left the mini cafe they were in.

 

 

~Oo~

 

 

"So your soulmate is a mobster?" Bom glanced over at Dara for a slight second before turning her attention back onto the road.

 

Dara nodded, suddenly feeling tired, " Yeah, that's what Cupid said."

 

"Wow...you must have pissed off the big man."

 

"I really think I did", Dara sighed and looked down at her folded hands on her lap.

 

How was she supposed to find her soulmate, much less a mobster? She was not the girl that could be with a mobster. She wasn't strong nor did she know how to fight. What was Cupid thinking pairing her up with a mobster?!

 

Even so,  she was angrier at the fact that she didn't know where to start, like which underground do he belonged to?

 

It would've been easier if Cupid could've at least helped her in that aspect.

 

HOOOONK!

 

"!" Bom muttered, realizing she had slowed down the pace.

 

HOOOONK!

 

"What the hell!" Bom exclaimed, getting irritated at the car behind her. She swerved her car to the right, allowing the Lamborghini to drive by. Much to the girls' dismay, two different cars, a Jeep and a Mercedes raced pass them, the Lamborghini trailing behind the car.

 

"What's happening Bom?" Dara asked her hands tighten onto her seatbelt.

 

Bom's eyes widen when she saw the back window of the Jeep were pull down and a gun was stuck out, aimed at the Mercedes.

 

Dara gasped seeing the sight in front of her and as soon as the first gunshot was heard, Dara flinched and lower herself into her seat.

 

"Dara are you okay?" Bom asked in panic.

 

"Y-yeah", Dara stuttered.

 

*What is going on?* 

 

"I think we got ourselves in a middle of a mob war", Bom answered Dara's unspoken question.

 

Dara felt her hands sweat, her heart started to beat faster.

 

Just then more gunshots were heard and Dara had no time to react before Bom swerved her car again, avoiding the missed bullets.

 

She was trying to get them out of this mess but it was hard to do so when the highway were occupied by the three cars in front of them. And it was even harder with gunshots being exchanged.

 

"", Bom cursed again as the Jeep crushed right into a tree. She slowed down her pace at the same time the Mercedes and Lamborghini stopped near the Jeep, as to see if anyone survived before speeding off.

 

Dara slowly sat up straighter, her hands still tightly clasped onto the seatbelt. The sight in front of her caused her to let out a horrified gasp. There was no way anyone inside the Jeep were alive, the Jeep itself looked like it was hit by multiple of rocks.

 

"Bom", Dara whispered, her voice shaking.

 

Bom squeezed her eyes close for a second before opening them and looked over at Dara sadly. "I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm sorry..." her voice full with pity for the fragile girl next to her.

 

This is what Dara was about to get herself into. The world of the mobster is scary and dangerous and Bom wasn't sure if Dara was ready for it or if she was meant for that kind of world.

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

Hey everyone, it is good to be back ^^

If there is any mistakes, I apologize, I typed this on my ipad

because my laptop hates me :((

I would love to know your thoughts on this, so please let me know!

Another thing a lot people want Dara to be strong in this story

and I agree, I don't want a weak Dara as well but you need to know Dara

was thrown into a world that is totally different from where she's from.

She needs time to adjust, I want Dara to undergo a change that would be good for her.

Well that's all I want to say, have a nice day guys!