Flashback

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

YooYoung Cont.

I was still staring at her.
Then she laughed.
Now I was confused.
"You should've had seen your expression. It was priceless," She said, still laughing. I swallowed. Was she kidding around?
"E-Eh..?"
She again smiled. "I'm over him. Don't worry. I go myself a different one," she says, grinning at me. I raised a brow. "Again?" I asked and she shook her head. "Ani. This time, it's for real."
I gave her a shock look. "Really?"
She nodded and eyed Ravi, N's friend. "Him, Ravi?" I ask and she nodded, blushing. Wow. First time I've ever seen her blush.
"He is just perfect. I'm glad for him to be mine. You would never guessed."
She was grinning, showing white teeth. I nodded as I shifted around uncomfortably. "Y-yeah.."
Her, Miyoung, the girl who tried taking my boyfriend away from me is talking all nice to me. It was weird.
"So...Are you and um..Minhyun..?" she ask. I shrugged. "Fine," I replied, trying to forget about what had happened earlier. She nodded. "That's good. Where is he though?"
I pointed towards Hongbin. She laughed. "I see he left you for those guys," she teased. I made a face. "It's fine. I got my friends. And N," I said and turned to my side. Hakyeon was sitting there still staring at me. "Right?" i asked and he looked at me confused. I laughed. "You're funny."
"Ohhh..I spy new love birds~" Miyoung cooed. I flushed. "Ani. I got someone already."
She laughed and lightly punched my shoulder. "Don't get me wrong," she said before standing up. "Well, I'll catch up to you later. See you, cousin."
She was waving at N, not me. "Cousin?" I asked totally confused and she nodded, humming an answer. "Yeah."
"Jeongmal?"
I was looking at N as I asked and he nodded, still uncomfortable.
Miyoung smiled. "I'm off. I miss him."
She waved at us before walking over to where Ravi was sitting, leaving only me and Hakyeon alone. I stared at the ground still a little surprise at what I had just learned. She, Miyoung was N's cousin.
"Wow.." I murmured.
"Sorry about that.." It was N who spoke. His voice was soft. I smiled and shook my head. "No. It's fine. I'm just a little shock, that's all," I said and he smiled forcefully. "She isn't that bad, I guess," I told him and he could only nod.

"Oh my god. I can't believe they're cousins!" Hyemi exclaimed as soon as I spilled everything to her. I should've had kept my mouth shut. Now all she's going to do is talk and talk about how much of an Miyoung was and how ty she is. I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing wrong with them being relatives, Hyemi," I told her and she looked at me, flaring her arms up in the air. "Even worse, she's dating ravi!"
Now I really want to just rip her apart. "Yah, Hyemi. You got Baekho Oppa already. Is he not enough?"
She grinned. "Yeah. It's just that I think Ravi is too good for her, that's all," she said and I just ignored her comment. "Whatever. It's obvious you like Ravi more then Baekho oppa. I'm telling," I muttered and she pouted. "I only like Baekho. It's always him. No one else."
I turned back to look at her. "Are you telling the truth. Because if you're not, I'm really telling Baekho oppa."
She nodded and raised her right hand in mid air. "I swear."
I grinned. "Good. Because I would have been calling Baekho right now."
She made a face. "Meanie."
I shrugged and waved at her. "Well, I'll see you later. I have dance class," I said and she nodded. "Arasso. See you tommorrow."
With that she turned around and walked away as I walked ahead to the dance studio.

N

"She is pretty," Ravi complimented as we got back to the dorm. "Of course she is.." I whispered and he slapped me on the back. "Just tell her. I'm sure she won't reject you," He says, encouraging me. I shook my head. "She has that Minhyun guy. Besides, I don't even think she remembers me.."
He sighed and pulled out a chair from beside me and sat down on it. "Tell her or Miyoung and I will do the work."
I rolled my eyes. "Do you not get what I'm saying?" I asked, getting annoyed. Why did I even tell him in the first place?
He shrugged. "Up to you."
I sighed. "I just need more time..I want her to remember me. Not hate me," I said finally and Ravi snorted. "Whatever, hyung. You know what you want," He said with a wide grin on his face. I hit him. "Don't think that way. I just...I don't know..." I mumbled and he stood up, pushing the chair back under the table. "Well, be quick before she gets married. I'm just warning you."
I froze. She's getting married? When? She can't be, I thought to myself, refusing to believe his words.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't refuse to listen to me. You know I'm right. So you better hurry up and tell her. They're both getting married. I'm just letting you know."
He left me sitting there with wide eyes as the words 'marriage' spinned around my head. Her happy face, along with his..What about me? She can't possibly leave me unhappy. She promised..

Flashback

"Oppa, promise you'll be back," she said with her right pinkie raised towards his. He chuckled and lightly hit her on the forehead. "Silly Yooyoung. Of course, I'll be back. I'll never leave you," he said and she smiled. "Really?"
Her smile...
It was bright and sad at the same time. He knew her smile was going to be gone once he's gone. Gone out of her life...And her side.
He kissed her on the head. "I promise.."
She giggled, blushing. He chuckled once more at her. She was shy, he knew that. "Do you want another one?" He asked her and she gasped, slapping him on the arm. "Y-yah! I'm too young.." She mumbled. He laughed. "Yooyoung-ah, you're fourteen. That's not young."
She pouted. "To me, it is."
He smiled. "Then on the cheek?"
She hit him again. "No."
He faked a frown. "Fine. I'll go and never come back," he said and turned around to leave but she grabbed his arm. "Don't go..."
Her voice was weak and soft. "Please...."
He couldn't help but smile. "I have to...To help my father."
Her eyes watered. "But...You'll come back, right?" she ask, about to cry. He nodded. "I am. I won't ever leave you alone. Besides, you have Hyemi to keep you company."
She made a face. "But I want you."
He took a step closer to her. "Really?" he asked her, trying to get a confirmation and she nodded. "You're the only one I trust, beside her though," she said and pouted cutely at him. He hugged her. "Promise me you'll always be happy without me..." He whispered. She swallowed and nodded. "I..I will, Oppa..For you.."
He pulled back from the hug and kissed her on the cheek. A gasp of shock escaped from . He kissed her forehead. "Surprise?"
Her cheeks turned bright red as a tomatoe and he chuckled. "Aigoo. You're adorable."
She cupped her cheeks and she could feel the warmth of it. He sighed happily and ruffled her hair. "And you'll never leave me too, right? Leaving me unhappy?"
She nodded with a wide smile. "I won't. Never. I promise"
He hugged her once more. "Good..I promise you too."

End of Flashback

I closed my eyes for a brief moment before opening them again. I made my promise to never leave you...
And you kept yours...
Always be happy without me.....

-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------
Henry's mv for Trap and album. It's addictive. *.*
Officially a fan of his since he was in SJM.
Henry~~~ :3