Finally Found Her

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

Minhyun

"What is wrong with her?" JR asked as he, too, watched Yooyoung walk away. I shrugged. "Don't know," I said and he scoffed. "You did something, didn't you?" He asked. "I did nothing. Baekho is probably right about her being on her--" Hyemi cut me off. "Yah! How could you say that! She's your girlfriend!" She retorted along with her two friends. I stared at them. "I'm still innocent," I said, defending myself. I did nothing to her for her to be angry at me, right?
I just shrugged again. "For real. I did nothing. I'm serious," I said but I don't even think they believed me.
Yunhee then let out a gasped, eyes wide.
We all turned to her. "What?" Ren asked her and she pointed at me accusingly. I stared back at her confused. "Why are you pointing at me like that?" I asked, muttering, totally annoyed.
"You!" She said and I raised a brow. "Yes...?"
The others looked at her, anticipating for what her respond was going to be. Let's just hope it's not going to be a crazy thought of hers. I thought to myself, eager for what she had to say.
"You cheated on her, didn't you!" She blurted out without thinking.
Yep, I was right. One crazy thought of hers.
My mouth nearly dropped open at her own thought.
"What is wrong with you! She loved you, Minhyun!" It was Hyemi, shouting now. I looked at Yunhee in disbelief. "I didn't cheat on her! You can ask her yourself!" I exclaimed but thenI felt like slapping myself in the face. Of course they won't. She was the one who got mad for no reason and the one who caused them to think this way.
Minhyun, you idiot!
"Did you, Minhyun?" Aron hyung asked me. I shook my head. "No. I would never do that. I love her, hyung." I turned and glared at Yunhee. "it's just a crazy thought of hers."
She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Then why was she mad, huh?" She questioned. I flared my arms in the air. "How in the world would I know that! She's been like that since this morning!" I exclaimed, getting angry at the thought of hers.
What kind of crazy thought is that? Do they really think I would do that to her? She's my life! What kind of world do they live in anyway? All I know is that they don't live on earth to think that I would ever do that to her.
"Did you though?" Youngmi asked. I rolled my eyes. "Think what you want I don't care. I'm leaving," I hissed and grabbed my bag from the couch and brushed past them, leaving.

When I got to the school campus, I went and searched for Yooyoung but she was no where to be found. I sighed and sat down on a bench, looking around for a sign of her, but to my dismay, there wasn't.
With a heavy sigh, I stood up and left to go to class.
Where is she? Is she really mad at me? Did I do anything wrong?

N

Here we are, standing in front of the school, the university where they'd sent us to accomplish our dreams of becoming singers. Well, not exactly singers. Let's just say...To make us better...?
"Why are we here again?" It was Ravi who'd asked. "To complete our dreams of becoming singers," Hongbin answered. Ken looked at me. "Do we really have to come here? To this university?"
Not knowing how to answer, I shrugged. "What ever the professor said, that's what we do," I simply said and he made a face.
"Come on, guys. Let's go inside before we're late for class." I said and headed first towards the front door.

I looked around. It was big. Huge. Bigger then our university.
"Waahhh. It's even bigger then our university, right?" Ken asked in awe. I nodded. "It is. What do you think, Leo?" I asked him. He stared at me for a second and shrugged, turning back to look around. "It's fine, I guess," He said in a soft, tiny voice that I could barely hear, but I did.
"Do you guys want to look around for a while before going to class or do you guys just want to head to class?" I asked them and they shrugged their shoulders, except for Leo. "Sure. I don't want to go to class either." Ravi muttered and I nodded. "Let's take a look around, then, shall we?"

We looked around as we walked around, also. This campus was totally different then ours. It was much wider and spaceless. There was also a floor where students could hang out together  too. Even a floor for dancing and singing. I couldn't believe it. This university was great!
"I think I'll get comfortable in this university," Ravi said I nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Same here."
"Is it really this big?" Hongbin asked. Ken's jaw nearly dropped at how big it was, the floor we were on. "It is big," Leo replies in his soft usual voice and Ken imitated him, earning a smack on the head. Not really a smack but a soft knock on the head.
I looked at the watch on my wrist. Eleven o'clock. Fifteen minutes left until my class would start, which I assume, all of ours.
Leo shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at me. "I'll be going to class first." With that he left, just he four of us now, Ravi, Ken, Hongbin and I. "We'll meet later for lunch!" I called after him and he nodded with a wave he disappeared down the escalator. Never knew his first class was downstairs.
I turned to the others. "So, do you guys want to go to class too?" Hongbin nodded, as well as Ken. "We probably should since there's only twelve minutes left," He pointed to his wrist watch and I nodded. "But I don't," Whined Ravi. "We have to, Ravi. Or we'll be late," I told him. He sighed, giving in. "Fine. Let's go..." He said lamely and we started walking to class.

On our way, someone bumped into me. It was a girl. Her books fell onto the ground and so did she. "Aish..." I heard her say, rubbing her forehead. I quickly knelt down and helped pick up her books. "Mianhae. I didn't see you," I said as I handed her her books. She took it from me. "It's fine. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." She said and stood up.
Her voice.....Sounded familiar....
Ignoring the thought as I stood up, I asked, "Are you okay?" She bowed and then looked up at me. I froze. "I'm fine. Thank you," She bowed once more. I just stared at her. My mouth was unable to move. It's her. Standing in front of me.
Her brown, blonde like hair shining in the sun light from the big window above us. Her dark brown orbs and her fair, white milky skin. The way she smiles.
"Hyung!" Ravi whispered sharply into my ear, snapping me out of my daze. "O-Oh..I- fine.." I said and bowed. She smiled again. My heart skipped a beat.
"I-I'm N but you can call me Haekyeon, Cha Haekyeon.." I mumbled and she nodded. "I'm Yoon Yooyoung. It's nice to meet you and..." She raised a brow. "Your friends, I supposed?" I nodded meekly. "I'm Wonsik but call me Ravi," Ravi said and gave her a handshake. "Hongbin." He just smiled politely at her. "Hi, I'm Jaehwan but call me Ken!" He beamed. She giggled and nodded. "It's nice to meet you guys..." She said. She said it as if something was incomplete.
"So...Do you guys call yourselves anything...?I mean, I mpstly know guys that are in groups.."
I mentally slapped myself in the face. "R-Right..We..Call ourselves...VIXX..Yeah, VIXX." I said and she nodded, blushing. Cute.
She hen looked at her watch and gasped. "Omo! I'm late. Mianhae. I have to go." She bowed and made her way through us, rushing to class. I still couldn't believe it, that I'd finally found her.....Again..