She Wouldn't

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

Minhyun

I looked around as my eyes searched for her. Afraid. I was afraid, afraid that someone would kidnap. No one can. We were in a school campus after all. But. afraid she'll leave me for someone. I know she wouldn't do that but...I keep getting this weird feeling. A feeling I've never felt before. I fear it will happen some day.
"Stop looking around. You're going to be blind," Baekho said as he took a sip of his pop. I sighed. "I'm just worried about her. I haven't seen her all day," I said and set my head down. I was feeling uneasy. Fear. That was what I was feeling.
"Don't worry, Oppa. You'll get to see her again. In fact, I'm sure she misses you too," Yunhee said as she laid her head down across from mines. She smied at me. I smiled back forcefully. "Thanks.." I murmured and she nodded before getting her head back up.
"Yah. What about me? Don't you care about me?" It was JR. Yunhee stuck out her tongue at him. "I don't know you. Besides, I got Youngmi already," She said childishly as she grabbed onto Youngmi's arm. JR scoff. I chuckled. I'm not even sure if they both are dating or just friends with benefit. It was obvious that they both like each other. Their moves are noticable.
"Omo! It's Yooyoung!" Yunhee suddenly blurted out and I immediately set my head back up and looked at the direction she was pointing. Indeed, it was her with Hyemi. She was smiling and laughing now. What about this morning? Wasn't she angry? She wasn't suppose to smile or laugh out loud. Not now.
"Talk to her. Find out why she was like that this morning," Aron hyung said and I nodded. I stood up and ran towards her.
She and Hyemi stopped. SHe stared at me for a brief second before turning back to Hyemi. "Kaja, Hyemi-ah," She said and pulled onto her friend's arm. Hyemi looked at me and I gave her a pleading look. She must of noticed it and removed Yooyoung's hand from her arm. She pouted. "I miss Baekho Oppa. I want to spend time with him. I'll see you later, arasso?" She said to Yooyoung. Yooyoung made a face. "Tch. You choose your boyfriend over your best friend. What kind of friend are you?" She mumled, crossing her arms. It was cute.
Hyemi shrugged and grinned at her. "Besides, I'm sure you missed Minhyun Oppa too. Stay with him, okay? I promise I'll be back. See you later!" She gave Yooyoung a hug good-bye before running off to Baekho.
"Yooyoung-ah.." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Leave me alone, Minhyun," She said and brushed past me. I grabbed her by the wrist. "We need to talk," I said and she glared at me. "No, we don't. I don't want to talk to you. I'm not in the mood right now."
"Then why were you talking and laughing with Hyemi?" I asked her.
"She's my friend. That's different."
I sighed. "Just...Just come with me..I need to talk to you..." I said, a little bit of begging. She rolled her eyes and unfolded her arms, letting them jumped to her sides. "Fine. Make it quick."
I smiled a small smile and nodded.

We went to the park. There wasn't a lot of people though. I'm guessing it's either they're busy or they would rather stay at home. It was nice out but I wouldn't get why they would stay home than coming out to the park and relax.
"So are you going to talk or not? I'm tired of standing around here," She spoke snapping me out of my own thoughts. "Sorry.." I mumbled and she rolled her eyes. "Just say it."
I sighed heavily. "Ar-Are you still angry? For this morning?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No."
I swallowed. "Then why were you angry? Did I do something wrong?" She shook her head once again. "No and no."
"Then why?" I asked her. "Why were you angry? Is there a reason for you to be?"
"I wanted time alone."
Time alone?
"T-Time alone...?" I choked out and she nodded. "What does that mean? Did you meet someone already? Are you saying you're cheating on me?" I started to attack her with all kinds of questions I could think of that would mean: Time alone.
She nodded. "Yeah. I met someone." My heart stopped beating at her answer. She said she met someone. She met somene. But, she wouldn't have told me anything if I asked. This wasn't herself.
"You....You did...?" I felt my whole world just shattered into pieces. It's over, I thought. The feeling I've been feeling had came true. It came true.
As I was about to turn around and start walking away from her, she suddenly started laughing.
"You should've had seen your face. It was priceless." She laughed. I stared at her if she was serious but she was only joking. Anger rushed through me. Is she serious?
"Why are you laughing?" I asked dumbfounded.
She scoffed. "Yah, Did you think I would cheat on you? Of course not! I love you!" She exclaimed. I felt relief but wasn't sure where she was going.
"Then why were you angry this morning? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?"
"No, Minhyun. You did nothing. I was just joking around. My acting was good, huh?" She asked and laughed. She was only joking around. Is she serious? I clenched my fist, about to let out my anger towards her.
I did.
"What were you thinking? You got me worried for nothing! I thought you really did find someone else and that you were cheating on me!" I exclaimed and she jumped. "M-Minhyun.." She whispered. I just kept shouting at her. It wasn't funny. What if she did cheat on me and lied to me? What if I was the reason she was angry? She won't tell me. I know her well.
"What were you thinking to be fooling around with me? Did you think it would be funny enough for you? It wasn't! I thought it was me who got you angry but instead it was all your acting!" I shouted and she flinched.
Slowly, my anger started to disappear inside of me. I let out a heavy sigh. "What if you did cheat on me and didn't tell me? What if I was the reason you were angry? Would you tell me? Of course not. I know you too well to believe you, Yooyoung-ah..." I murmured and she sniffled. Alerted, I stared at her. She was crying now. Crying. I hated the sight of her crying. I never wanted her to cry because of me. But now I had. She was crying because me now. My anger, I let it took over me.
"I...I-m sorry..I..I didn't mean to.." I whispered. "I didn't mean to make you cry.." She shook her head. "It's not you..It's me.." She sobbed. "I'm sorry I acted like that. I'm sorry for making you worried about me. I'm sorry. I just thought it'd be fun..To see how you'd react..But it wasn't what I expected. I'm sorry..I really am.." She murmured.
I pulled her into a hug. "It's okay..." I whispered to her. "I'm sorry...And you were right...You know me to much...Know me too much that I wouldn't tell you anything if I really did them.."  She said softly. I chuckled softly. "Of course you wouldn't..."
Her arms around my waist tightened. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you...I love you too much.." She mumbled. I kissed the top of her head. "And I love you too much too."
I heard her giggle and I pulled away. "You're laughing now?" I asked her and she sniffled. I wiped her tears away. I hated seeing tears from her eyes. "Don't ever cry again, arasso? And don't even think about joking around like that again, arasso?" I warned her and she grimaced. "I won't anymore since I saw your reaction already," She said and stuck out her tongue at me. I chuckled and pulled her into another heart warming hug. "Idiot," I whispered. She hugged me back and I smiled.
There would be one thing I know she wouldn't do.
She wouldn't tell me anything if she did something wrong. She wouldn't.