Familiar

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

Yooyoung

I was too much into talking to them that I didn't realize I was going to be late.....In ten seconds.
The bell ringed just as I turned around the corner. Great. Late.
I burst into the room and everyone turned to look at my direction. The door closed on it's own making a loud thud which made me jump a little, startled. "Miss Yoon, you're late. Is there an explaination," The professor asked. "I..Uh...." Not knowing what to say I stayed quiet. The professor rolled her eyes. "If you don't have an explaination, just sit and we--"
The door burst opened and I turned around. "She was with us. We were at the office," It was N and his friend Ravi, I think. I wasn't sure. I just met them a while ago.
She pushed up her glasses and stared at them with a bored expression plastered on her face. "And you two are..?"
"We're new here so she was helping us around the building," He said and I looked at him in disbelief. What is he doing? He's lying to her. Obviously. "Geuraeyo? Then where's your paper?" She asked him. He hesitated as he held out a piece of paper. What is wrong with him? Do not tell me it's a fake paper from the office. I'm sure she won't fall for that.
She walked up the stairs and towards us. She grabbed the paper out of his hands and started to scan through it. The paper was close to her face, as she scanned through it fully.
I froze, waiting for another lecture from her about how could he try to fool her with such a false paper from the office. "Don't worry. Hyung got this." Startled by the sudden voice, I looked to my right and saw his friend, Ravi. He grinned at me. "He'll fool her, trust me."
"Fool her? Are you kidding me?" I hissed. "I've been here at this university longer then the two of you! No one can't fool her with anything!" He just shrugged. "I'm sure he can. Watch," He gestured me to look at him.
He was nervous like I was. I could see the sweat pouring down his forehead and trying to keep a straight face so she wouldn't notice any suspicion. He looked at me and I stared back. Something about him staring at me seemed familiar. His eyes. I've seen it before but I couldn't remember. He gave me a small smile while I just stared at him.
She then handed him back the paper. "Alright then. You three may take a seat." She said as she looked at me and I forced a smile. I bowed quickly and started down the stairs. He was beside me, along with his friend. "Thank you..." I whispered quietly to him. I was hoping he wouldn't hear me but he did. He just nodded with a expression that was unreadable.
Quickly, I took a seat next to Hyemi. "Hey," She whispered. "Hey."
"No. I mean hey?" She said and i took out my notebook, ready to take down notes. "What?"
She grinned at me slyly. "Who are they? Especially the one with orange like hair. He's cute." She began to squeal. I shrugged. "How should I know," I mumbled and she pouted. "They helped you."
Again, I shrugged. "I don't them. I just met them a while ago. He and his friends. There's two more," I told her and she gasped. "Jeongmal?" I nodded. "Hm. And they're really handsome, too. But no need for them. You have Baekho Oppa," I said and started to scribble on my notebook boredly. She shrugged. "I guess.."
I turned to look at her with my mouth dropped open. "Are you saying that you'll cheat on him for one of those guys?" I asked her in disbelief. She looked away, curling a strip of her hair with her forefinger. "Y-Yah. That's not what I was saying.." She muttered and her face flushed red. I rolled my eyes at her and went back to scribbling.
Suddenly, I felt like a pair of eyes was staring at me. I turned around, searching for who was looking at me. Then my eyes met his. His skin was darker then mines, even his friends. The way his brown eyes was looking at me and his gray like hair. It matched him perfectly. Especially the suit he was wearing. He looked handsome, I thought.
I blinked and smiled at him. He seemed to be in a daze because he quickly looked away. With a shrug, I turned back to face the front.
Somehow, he looked like someone. Someone I've seen before...

Isn't wasn't long until it was lunch time. I got out of my seat and started to pack my things. "Are you ready?" I asked Hyemi. She nodded. "Hm. Kaja." I nodded and we both left.
"So...Who are they?" She asked me as soon as we stepped out in the hall. I groaned. "I'm not going through this again with you, Hyemi-ah," I said and she made a face. "But I want to know them too. Who are they? How did you guys even meet?" She questioned and I shrug. "We bumped into each other by accident. That's all," I replied, clutching to my books. Her eyes shined with joy. She was enjoying talking about them.
"Didn't you say there's two more of his friends?" I nodded. "Yeah. That I know of," I said and we turned a corner. "How do they look like? Do they have different color hair too? Are they tall? Tell me, tell me!" She said and clung onto my arm and started to jump up and down like a little child.
"They are handsome. But, like I said, you have Baekho Oppa already so there's no need for you to know them," I said, feeling a little annoyed by her. She came in front of me, walking back wards. "You're so mean. I just wanted to know about them," She said as she turned to look back to see is she was going to bump into someone.
"I just met them. How do you expect me to know them?" I insisted and she pouted. "Fine. I'll stop since you're being mean to me. I'm going to tell on Min--"
Oof!
She happened to bump into someone just as I had thought she would.
I heard the person muttering something but I couldn't hear what he said. Hyemi turned around and bowed multiple times. "Mianhae. I wasn't looking at where I was going.." She mumbled. She looked so frightened.
I looked at the person she had bumped into. He was tall. Taller then me and her. His hair was red, which made me think it should be one of his friends. He was handsome, just like the others.
"Taekwoon-ah! Taekwoon!" Someone called. I looked ahead of us and saw Haekyeon with his friends. One of his friends were calling for him, which I assumed was Ken.
"It's about time," I heard him mumbled. He walked past us and walked over to them. Hyemi scoffed. "How rude. I apologized and all he does is walk away like that. Tch." She rolled her eyes and linked arms with me. "Come on, Yooyoung-ah. Let's go before they get worried." I took a last glance at N before she completely dragged me to the lunch area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, I'm trying my best to update so please, please bare with me.
I'm kind of busy with all my studies and tests that are coming.
I promise to update each time I get to be on the laptop at home and computer at school. (: