Waking Up+Angry?

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

Yooyoung

It wasn't long until it wa morning. I groaned and stretched out my arms aboce my head. Boy, was I tired.
I snuggled close to him and smiled. I could feel his warmth. His arms wrapped around me like no other people. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting out of bed.
"Get up, Minhyun-ah~" I chirped. He groaned and covered himself with the covers. "Five....Five more minutes..." He mumbled, pulling the covers all over his body, even his head. I chuckled and pulled the covers away from his reach. "Oppa~" I pouted. He just groan and covered his face in his pillow. I made a face. "Tch. All you care is about sleeping," I muttered and went to the bathroom to wash up.
After washing up, I put on a gray skinny, tank top and a blue color cardigan. I went to go check up on him again and he was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled softly. He sure is tired. School work and song writings.
I shook my head and gently crawled in bed, next to him. I poked him on te forehead. He didn't even bother to move. I made a face at him. "Idiot.." I mumbled and was about to get off when he pulled me by the wrist and pulled me down, lying beside him.
"Who's the idiot?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You."
He kissed me on the cheek. "Aigoo. Are you angry already?" He pouted and I crossed my arms across my chest. "Maybe." He laughed. "You're so cute. That's why I like you," He gave me another kiss, but this time, on my lips.
Deep, and passionate, filled with love.
Pulling away, he smiled sweetly at me. How could I not resist? It was one of his traits that I love. His smile.
He gave me another quick kiss on the cheek before saying, "I'll get ready." Then he went straight to the bathroom. I could've had laughed a little but I didn't, I headed straight to downstairs to make breakfast.

By the time I finished, it was only eight thirty. I then ran up the stairs and knocked on my bedroom door. "Minhyun-ah, are you finish getting dressed?" I asked as I kept on knocking. "Almost." I heard him say. I opened the door and walked inside. He was half-, which I didn't mind.
He grinned at me. I made a face at him in return. "Hurry up. We have about twenty minutes left," I told him and he nodded.
"Okay. I'll be down in a minute."
"Better hurry or I'll leave without you," I said. He shrugged as he looked at me. "You wouldn't," He said, slightly smirking.I batted my lashes at him and said, "I would. Don't think I'm weak." In a sweet voice, close to sounding like I was seucing him. He pouted. "Meanie." I shrugged. "Be down fast or I'm leaving...Without you," I said and with that I left to go downstairs.

I ate and he came down three minutes later. "What's for breakfast?" He asked me as he sat on a chair across from me. "Pancakes," I answered, poking my plate of pancakes. He stared at me weirdly. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asked. I nodded. "I am," I replied, shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth. He chuckled. It sounded like music in my ears. "You're so cute," He cooed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up and finish your breakfast or I'm leaving without you," I muttered. He pouted. "You're so mean," He said in a little voice, the kind of voice when kids make whenever grown ups make the decisions. I thought he sounded like a little kid when he spoke.
I stood up and put my plate away. "What ever. Just hurry." I kissed him on the cheek. Just then there was a knock on the door. I looked at him. "Did you call someone over?" I asked. He shook his head. I raised a brow. "Who would come by so early in the morning?" I muttered and he just shrugged.
I went to the open the door to only see a grinning Hyemi. "Hi!" I chirped. She smiled widely and hugged me. Tight. I thought I was going to die but she pulled back. Behind her, I saw the rest of Minhyun's friends, NU'EST, including Youngmi and Yunhee.
God, how much I miss seeing them.
"Yooyoung-ah! Yooyoung!" I heard Yunhee shouting my name from across the street. I couldn't help but laugh. "I missed you so much that I just had to come!" Hyemi exclaimed. I nodded, still smiling.
"Yah. It's not just you. Me too," Yunhee said as soon as she stood next to Hyemi. "Me too." It was Youngmi. I giggled. "I missed you guys too." I hugged each of them.
"Who is it?" Minhyun asked from behind. I turned around and led him towards the door. "Your friends." He nodded and came closer to the door. "Hey, guys. How are you?" He asked. JR and Ren just shrugged, as usual. Aron nodded. "Fine," He replied. Baekho grinned. "We're fine. You?" Minhyun grinned back. "Fine. But, she's being mean," He turned to look at me. I scowled at him. "Is she on her monthly...." Baekho's words trailed off and I glared at him. "Yah! I'm not!" I said almost to the verge of shouting. "Calm down. Why are you so crabby today?" Hyemi asked. I glared at each of them. "Nothing. Now, will you excuse me, I have to get my bag and leave," I muttered under my breath and stomped my way back inside, up to my room to get my bag and came back down again.
I put on my shoe and Minhyun stared at me, as well as the others. "Where are you going?" He asked. I scoffed. "Leaving. To school...Without you," I said and slung my bag on back. "What? But---" I cut him off.
"I told you I'll leave without you. You didn't believe me, didn't you?" He just pouted like last time and I rolled my eyes. "Your fault for not listening." With that I stepped out of the door and on my way to school.
"And don't forget to lock the door!" I shouted on my way. Sheesh. Am I a good acter or not?