Miyoung

Little By Little [Third Sequel to: I Hate You for Making Me Love You]

N

"There's no place for us to sit, N hyung," Ravi said as he looked around the lunch area. He was right, there was no place. "Where are we going to sit?" Ken asked as he was also looking around for a place. I shrugged. "Might as well join some random people," I mumbled. "Kaja."
As we were about to walk toward a table full of students, one of her friend walked over to us. "Hey!" She waved with a big smile on her face. I stared at her. "Annyeong!" It was Ken. He gets excited whenever he meets new people.
"Do you guys want to sit with me and my friends?" She asked. My eyes widened. "Why don't we go," Hongbin said. I nodded, hesitating. "S-Sure.." I mumbled and she led the way as we followed.
We stood there beside the table. "Sit. It's fine," She said as she pulled me down to sit beside her. I nodded at the others and they obeyed. It felt so weird..It's as if I'm out of place. Me and my friends, we don't fit here. That was what I was feeling.
We didn't belong here.
"Who are they?" A guys asked. He had blonde like hair that was flattened with both of his sides shaved. Before I could answer, she spoke again. "Baekho Oppa, they're new here so I asked them to join us!" She chirped. He grinned at her then turned to me. "Kang Dongho but call me Baekho," He said and held out his hand towards me. I stared at his hand for a brief second before I took it and shook it firmly. "Haekyeon, Cha Haekyeon but you can call me N.." I said and he nodded. "So...Are you and your friends like a group too? You know..Singing, rapping and dancing, especially."
I looked at him surprised by his question but nodded along."Yeah. I guess you can say that."
He laughed. "My friends and I are like that too. But, I sing," He told me. I nodded. "Same here."
"So what's your friends name?"
I pointed at each and everyone of them as I told him their names. He nodded in approval. "Cool. So what do you call yourselves? For my friends an I, we call us NU'EST," He told me, still grinning. "VIXX." That's what I had told him. "We're called VIXX."
The conversation with Baekho was long but I didn't mind it. It felt comfortable than before and most of all, I felt that they had accepted my friends and I. They were all getting to know each other already. Smiling, laughing, talking. It felt good to be to able to be accepted. I liked it.
"Hyung, they're not that bad, right?" Hongbin had asked me once he had finished talking to Ren. I nodded. "Yeah," I had answered before turning around to look for her.
"Where are you looking at?" I recognized that voice. It was her friend again. "No where.." I said and quickly look away. She followed my gaze and then turned back to look at me. "The door?" She asked, raising an eye brow. I cleared my throat. "No reason.."
She laughed. "You're looking for someone, aren't you?" She asked me and I shook my head. "No..I was just bored." That was a lie. I was looking around for Yooyoung.
"It's okay. You can tell me. I always keep secrets safe." She grinned. I nodded. "So, what's you secret?" She asked, coming near me. I stared at her. "I don't have one..." I said and she grimaced. "Tch. Stop lying. Everyone has secrets. Even I ha--Omo, Yooyoung!" She suddenly shouted as her eyes averted to the door. I stiffened.

YooYoung

"Hyemi-ah!" I called as soon as we both entered the lunch area. "Yooyoung! Minhyun!" They were all calling the both of us except some. I don't even think I know them. They didn't look familiar at all. Not until when I got closer.
I began to feel nervous. Why was I? I wasn't sure.
"H-Hey..." I said with a small wave. "Hey," That came from Baekho Oppa. "Where'd you go? That was long!" Hyemi said with a pout. I grinned. "Mian. Minhyun Oppa and I went to the park," I told her and she made a face. "Without me, huh?" She mumbled and I chuckled. "It was private."
Minhyun stood beside me as he slipped his arm around me. I giggled. "I'm back so let's be happy now," I said and sat beside her that's when I noticed N sitting on the other side of her. My stomach made a funny flip and I felt butterflies fluttering. I didn't know why I was feeling this. It felt weird.
"Oh. Annyeong! I'm Yooyoung," I waved at him. He stared at me for a second before nodding. I smiled at him as I ignored the feeling I was getting.
"So..What do you think of this university?" I asked him. He hesitated before answering. "It's...Good.."
I nodded. "That's good."
Minhyun then sat beside me. "I'm Minhyuyn." He reached out his hand towards Haekyeon. They both shook hands and I looked at N, his expression tells it all. He looked....Uncomfortable. But, why?
"Are you okay? You look uncomfortable," I said to  him and he shook his head. "I'm fine.."
"Are you sure? I mean, we can go somewhere and talk?"
"I'm fine.."
I nodded. "Okay. Just making sure," I told him. Suddenly, I felt a nudge by the ribs. I turned and Minhyun was long gone. He was talking to one of Haekyeon's friends. Now, it was Yunhee and Youngmi who was beside me.
"What?" I asked, looking at the both of them. Yunhee turned pale. "L-Look.." She pointed towards the direction behind me. I turned, as well as N. My breath caught in my throat. No. It can't be...
"She's back," Yunhee whispered and Hyemi's eyes hardened. I tried to calm myself. "I-It's fine guys..I'm sure she's no harm.." I said as I tried to be cool and normal. "Are you sure?" Youngmi asked and I nodded. "I'm sure. Just calm yourselves down."
They looked uneasy, especially when I turned to look at N.
She came and pushed Yunhee away, sitting next to me. "Hey."
I hear Yunhee scoff. "It was my spot," she argued and I gave her a look. She pouted and I nodded. "Fine.." She mumbled and walked away, along with Youngmi.
I looked back at Miyoung. "H-Hey..Long time no see..?"
She smiled. "Yeah. How are you?" She asked and I gave her a confuse look. What is wrong with her? Is this the new side of her or..Acting?
"Fine," I answered bravely. She chuckled. "Oh, Yooyoung. Don't have too much courage in yourself," she says and I cleared my throat. "Why?"
As soon as I asked, I regretted it. She leaned in and whispered something in my ear. My eyes widened as I stared at her.
"I'm back."

------------------------------------------------------------​------------​------------​------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acpeRv_AR00

My lover, My life
My shawty, My wife
She left me, I'm tied, Cause I knew that it just ain't right~
- Jun <3

LC9's cover of Nelly's Just A Dream is totally amazing! Omfg! Ugh.
Life ruiners.. -.-
Jun, my bias, his deep voice is y as hell. E-Den, his deep voice...I freaken love it. Guys with deep voices...I think they're y. xD
King's voice is beautiful (y in a way too). AO's rap in korean. My jaw literally dropped. He is one amazing maknae. His dance move at the end is so syched too. Love it. J.Hyo, he looked fine. Fine as in y. Loved his expression. He should become an actor too (My opinion). And last but not least, Rasa, his voice is just so omg! I loved his rap and voice. It's soft.
They're ****** y. Made my day. Best cover I've ever heard. I hope they make more covers like this. <3
And my Junnie~~ I love him so much! ><
Ugh. Can't control myself right now.
And, I hope they make a comeback soon. T.T