Kiss

The Story of Us

 

Woobin PoV

 

I was a bit shocked and confused when suddenly Jongsuk got up and ran to the stairs. I called him and he asked me to wait before he ran again.

“What’s wrong with him?” Worriedly, I asked myself. I wanted to chase him and ask what’s going on but I decided to just wait. He said that he’ll come back anyway. So I laid back on my previous position and looked at the stars again, but strangely it was not as beautiful as before. Maybe because I was alone.

I looked at my wristwatch and got up. It’s already an hour since Jongsuk went down.

Did something really happen?

I took my phone and called Jongsuk but operator voice was the one who answered my call, it said the phone that I was calling was not active. I tried to call again but it was still the same. Finally I decided to leave him a voice messages.

“Where are you? Did something happen? Please call me as soon as you receive this message.”

“Woobin-ah! What are you doing? Almost all staff has already gone. Let’s go home too!” I heard Gary hyung’s voice from the stairs.

I looked up at the sky again, wondering if I should go home or wait for Jongsuk here.

“Ya! Palli! It’s cold here!” Shouted Gary hyung again. I sighed and walked to him.

“Hyung, did you see Jongsuk?” I said while we were in my car.

“No. I also didn’t see Ji Hyo, maybe they’ve already at home.”

“What? Home? But....” something’s wrong. Jongsuk asked me to wait, didn’t he?

“Why?” asked my manager.

“No. Nothing.”

After half hour finally we arrived at my apartment.

“Good night Woobin-ah! Have a nice sleep!” Said Gary hyung before he opened the door to his room. My manager and I live in my apartment, actually he has his own house in Jamsil but it’s too far from my apartment and it’d cause a little problem for us when we need to meet in something like an emergency situation.

“Hyung, you didn’t hear anything from Jongsuk or Jihyo nuna?” I asked again before he went into his room.

“Why? Did something happen?” He asked worriedly.

I shook my head. “I don’t know, but Jongsuk’s phone is not active and I have a bad feeling about it.”

“I will try to call Ji Hyo. Now you better take a rest. Don’t worry.” He was smiling, but I know that he was worry too. About Ji Hyo nuna, of course.

 I went to my room and walked to the bathroom, I need to take a shower. In the bathroom I was still thinking about Jongsuk. What happened? I asked that question continuously in my mind. After finished my shower time, I opened the bathroom door and found my manager sat on my bad. He seemed... worry.

“Woobin!” He stood up after he saw me.

“What’s up Hyung? Something’s wrong?”

“Yes. It’s bad. I think I have to go to hospital now. I promise I will come back in the morning before your schedule begins.”

“Why you have to go to the hospital? Are you sick?”

“No. Not me. It’s Jihyo.”

“Jihyo nuna?” I said in whisper, not sure with what my manager said. I met Jihyo nuna just some hours ago and she seemed okay although she was a bit paler than usual. And now she’s in hospital?

“Yes. Well, I’ll go. You better sleep now and don’t worry.” He said before tapped my shoulder and walked outside.

“Wait! Hyung! I’ll go with you!” I shouted before my manager out of my sight.

Gary hyung looked at me with a confused face, “Why? You’re tired Woobin-ah, don’t worry. I’ll come back really early tomorrow, now you better take a rest. Okay?”

I didn’t listen to him. It’s not my schedule that I’m worry about. I just... wanted to meet him.

“Let’s go!” I said after I wore my jeans and grabbed my jacket.

My manager sighed but didn’t say anything.

 

Jongsuk PoV

 

I sat beside the patient bed where Jihyo nuna laid. Doctor said that she fainted because she’s too tired and has low blood pressure. Now she’s sleeping but doctor said that it’d be better to make her stay at hospital for some days to recover her health.

I hold her hand and looked at her sleeping face.

“Get well soon, nuna. I’m sorry because I made you sick like this. You must be exhausted because of me and my schedule.  Please get well soon.” I whispered. Then my mind traveled to the time when Jihyo nuna lied to me that she’s alright. She always says that she’s alright. I know it’s because she doesn’t want to makes me worry but still... it made me angry at myself. I always let her know everything that happened to me and even if I try to hide it, she just always knows. She is the one that know me better than anyone else in this world and I also think that I do know her the best. That was until tonight. If only I pay a lot more attention to her health, if only I refused to believe her when she said that she’s alright, if only I stayed with her instead of went to rooftop with Woobin. My mind stopped there. Woobin.

“!” I totally forgot about him! I totally forgot that I left him alone in the rooftop! I took my phone from my pocket only to found out that the battery was dead.

“! ! !” I cursed. I felt so stupid. What if Woobin still waiting? It’s ing cold outside! What if Woobin mad at me? He must be mad at me!

When I was confused about what should I do, I heard Jihyo nuna’s ringtone. I walked to the table where I placed her bag then took her phone from inside. I looked at the screen and saw that the one who called was Gary hyung, Woobin’s manager. Don’t tell me that he’s calling me because something bad happened with Woobin! I prayed silently.

“Hallo.” I said. I could hear my heartbeat. What should I do if something was really happened with Woobin because I left him at the rooftop?

“Jongsuk-ah?” Voice from the phone asked. Sounded a bit confused.

“Yes, it’s me.” I said.

 “It’s Gary hyung. Woobin’s manager.”

“I know. What happened? Nothing’s wrong with Woobin right?” I said worriedly.

“Nothing, he’s alright. We just got home and he’s worry about you because he said that you left the rooftop and didn’t come back. What happened? Is everything alright?” He sounded worry.

“It’s... Jihyo nuna.” I said. Then I explained about what happened and he said he’ll come to the hospital even though I said that he didn’t have to. After that he hung up and I looked at the screen. That moment I realized that Gary hyung likes Jihyo nuna.

Around half hour later I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to found Gary hyung standing outside. I smiled at him then my eyes landed at the figure behind him, I looked at that person only to found Woobin with his gentle smile. I smiled back and it felt awkward. I invited them to go inside and we sat on the sofa.

“How’s her condition?” Asked Gary hyung.

“Doctor said that she’s alright now. But she will need a bed rest for two or three days.” I said.

Then there’s a long silence. Gary hyung only looked at Jihyo nuna who was still asleep on the patient bed. I know Woobin stared at me but I didn’t look back at him and just stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I didn’t know what to say to someone whom I left at the cold rooftop.

“Have you eaten?” I was a bit startled when finally Woobin said something.

“Yeah....” I lied, still didn’t look at him.

He sighed and pulled my hand. I looked at him in confusion.

“Get up. Let’s get you some food. And don’t lie to me because I ing know that you haven’t eaten since noon.” He said, the tone in his voice told me that I can’t say no.

We walked to the hospital’s cafe in a total silence. I still have no idea about what should I say although I actually know what should I say.

“Sorry.” Finally. I stopped walking and looked at the floor.

I could feel his eyes were looking at me who was about one meter behind him, and then he walked to me.

“It’s alright. I understand.” He said, knowing that I was talking about the rooftop. I still looked at the floor.

He sighed then held my cheeks, forced me to look at him. I felt my cheeks were warmed. It was a fortune that his hand covered them so he didn’t see the pink shade that slowly appeared.

“Look at me when you speak to me. It’s rude if you don’t.” He said.

I nodded.

“Good boy” He said while tapped my head. I blushed even more then I walked passed him to the cafe. I didn’t want him to see it. It’s embarrassing for God’s sake!

 

Woobin’s PoV

 

I giggled when I saw Jongsuk walked pass me. I saw him blushed and he looked super cute. That made me love to make him blushing.

After some minutes finally we arrive at the cafe. We sat on the chair next to the window. Then a waitress came to us with the menu. She looked at us and was surprised when she realized who we are.

“OMO!” She shouted. Loud enough to make everyone at the cafe looked at us. Fortunately there were only us, some other waitresses and an old man with a kid that looked like his grandson.

“Shssss!” I told her to be quite.

She still looked at us with disbelief.

“Where’s the menu?” I asked. She blinked then gave me the menu book after aware of what I said and aware that she was supposed to do her work right now.

“Sorry.” She said.

“It’s okay.” I smiled at her.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked Jongsuk.

“Anything. I don’t really have something that I want to eat.” He said.

“What about chicken soup?” I asked after read the menu. It’s quite cold and I think chicken soup would warm his body.

“Okay.”

“One chicken soup, one milk, and one Americano please.” I said to the waitress. She repeated our order before walked back to the counter.

“Milk? For you?” Jongsuk asked.

“For you.”

“Why? I’m not a kid!” He pouted.

“Because milk suits you, sekkia.” I giggled watching Jongsuk who was still pouting. Suddenly his expression changed and he looked at the floor again. It seems like the floor had been his favorite thing to stare at.

“Woobin-ah...” He said. His voice sounded like a whisper. “Why you were here?”

I looked at him in confusion. “What do you mean?”

“Why you came here, at this hour? It’d be better if you stay at your apartment and take a rest. What if you’ll be too tired tomorrow?”

“You don’t want me to be here?” I asked, a bit disappointed at him. What’s wrong if I want to be here? Take a rest my ! How could I take a rest when I was too worried about him?

“N..no..! It’s just...” He sighed then shook his head. “Sorry. Just forget it.”

Silence. Not a comfortable one.

Then the waitress came back to us with our order and placed them on the table. After said some politeness she walked back to her place.

“What do you wait? Eat your food before it gets cold.” I said after a while and Jongsuk didn’t touch his food. He looked at me and smiled then grabbed his chopsticks.

“Jal meokgessseumnida”

He started to eat and I still stared at him.

“Why you didn’t order any food for yourself?” He asked. It seemed like he just realized that thing.

“I already eat. And...” I sigh, “How could you just asked it now? How long has it been since I ordered our food?” I pouted.

He giggled. “Sorry. I was busy with my own mind.”

“What were you thinking about?”

“Just things. Jihyo nuna and... things.” He looked at the floor again.

“Ya! Stop looking at your lovely floor! I’ve already said that you must look at me when you speak to me!” I shouted at him.

He immediately looked at me. It seemed like he was a bit surprised, of course he didn’t think that I would shout at him.

“Sorry.” I said.

“No. It’s okay. Sorry.”

“Why did you say sorry after you said that it’s okay, sekkia?”

“Well... just sorry, sekkia.” He smiled cutely and I also smiled at him. It’s hard to keep angry at that cute creature.

After a while his bowl was empty and he drank his milk. He put back his mug to table and I giggled. He looked at me, confused.

“You have milk on your lips.” I said between my giggle.

I thought that he will just wipe that milk with his hand or a towel I didn’t think that he would his lips and it looked so damn y. My giggle stop immediately and I froze.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.”

“Really? But... you’re sweating. Are you sick?” Jongsuk seemed worry. Then He leaned forward and touch my forehead with his palm, He shook his head and then double check it with his forehead. I looked at his lips that were just some inches from mine. I gulped and I felt the butterfly in my stomach.

“You have a slight fever I think?” He looked at me and his eyes widen.

“You are so red! Are you alright? You must be sick! Is it because of me? Because you waited for me on the rooftop? Did you catch a cold? What should I do? I’m so sorry Woobin-ah, I..”

I placed my index finger on his lips and his words stopped immediately.

“I’m alright. And you did nothing wrong.” I smiled at him. He looked at me and nodded without said anything else.

 “Let’s go back.” I said. We called the waitress and paid the bill before walked outside.

Some minutes later we were already in the hospital’s room.

“How is she?” Jongsuk asked Gary hyung who sat beside Jihyo nuna’s bed.

“She’s still sleeping. Jongsuk-ah, I think you and Woobin should go home. Both of you still have a lot of works to do tomorrow and you need a rest.” Gary hyung said.

“I will stay here.” Jongsuk said. He’s so stubborn.

“No. You will go home. I know Jihyo would ask you to go home too. I will stay here and I promise you that I will take care of her. Don’t worry.”

Jongsuk was going to say something else to Gary hyung but I cut him.

“Please believe Gary hyung. He will take care of Jihyo nuna. You will go home with me. No more comment.” I said. Then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside.

“Ya! Let me go!” He shouted at me while trying to release his wrist, but I hold it strong enough and kept walking and ignored his protest.

“Ya! Kim Woobin! Let me go or I will kill you! Kim Woobin!” He shouted again.

I stopped walking and looked at him. “We are still in hospital, Jongsuk-ah. Please shut up before you wake everyone up from their peaceful sleep.”

He looked at me with his angry face. And you know what? I must be crazy because I thought that it was super cute.

“Let’s go!” I continued walking to the parking area with an angry Jongsuk following me. His wrist was still in my hand.

“Where’s your key?” I asked Jongsuk while we’ve already in parking area.

“In my pocket, but why?”

“We will use your car because I will leave my car here for Gary hyung, I don’t bring the key either.”

He nodded but I could see that he was still confused. “I will sleep at your place.” I explained.

His eyes were widened and his mouth open. I giggled then pushed his jaw to close his mouth.

“B..but.. why?”

“There are some reasons. But the most important thing is we can help each other if we are together since we don’t have our manager. And I just want to sleep at your place. Maybe we can have a pajamas party like what the girls usually do?” I laughed.

He still looked unsure.

“Why? I can’t?” I asked again, trying to give him my best puppy eyes.

“Well... okay.”

“Good decision!” I patted his head then he gave the key to me and I drove the car to Jongsuk’s apartment.

“I will shower first. You can watch TV in the living room or eat some cookies. If you want to sleep already, you can sleep in my bed, I will sleep in sofa.” Jongsuk said after we arrived at his place.

“Okay.”

He looked at me with his blank face before walked to his room but then I called him and made him stop walking.

“Do you have some beers? Do you want to have some drinks before sleep?” I asked.

“Will it be alright? We have a lot of works to do tomorrow.” Jongsuk said.

“Just a little bit of alcohol will make no harm, right? I asked because it seems like you need to be a bit relax Jongsuk-ah. You are so gloomy since some hours ago.”

“Okay then.” He said after thinking for a while.

I grinned then walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and found some bottle of beers there. I took two bottles and some cookies then headed to the living room. I put the beers and cookies at the carpet and the television.

“What do you watch?” I heard Jongsuk’s voice.

“A drama. I don’t know the tittle.” I said without turned my head from TV.

He sat beside me and finally I looked at him. He wore a short and tank top and he was his wet hair with a towel.

“Want me to help you?”

“Help?” He looked at me with questioning eyes.

I just smiled then grabbed his towel. I sat on the sofa behind him and started to continue what he did before.

“Did you wait at the rooftop when I left?” Jongsuk asked while I still his hair.

“Hm.” I hummed. “You asked me to wait.”

“How long?”

“Around an hour.”

“You should have gone after ten minutes when I didn’t show up.” He said then drank his beer.

“I can’t.”

“Why? Do you like waiting?” I chuckled at his question.

“No. I hate waiting. Do you know anyone that likes to wait?”

He was quite for a while then shook his head. “Why did you wait then?” He asked again.

I rolled my eyes, “I’ve already told you.”

“But...”

“How about you? Will you leave when I asked you to wait?” I asked before Jongsuk could finish whatever that he was about to say.

“No.”

“Good. Now let’s quit this topic. Don’t you have more interesting topic than that?” I said.

“Err... who’s your first love?” He said after thinking for a while.

I was a bit taken aback with his question. I didn’t expect him to ask something personal. I didn’t dislike it though.

“A nuna in my neighborhood when I was in elementary school. She’s so pretty.”

“Ah...” He nodded.

“What about yours?”

“A girl in my high school.”

“Did you go out with her?” I asked. I imagined Jongsuk walked with a girl hand in hand and it didn’t seem right. I just... didn’t like that idea, somehow.

“No. The funny thing is I started to like her after I rejected her confession.” He said, chuckled.

“She confessed to you?”

“Hum. When she confessed I rejected her because I didn’t even know her. Well, I know her name but I never pay attention to her—or the other student—because I didn’t have time for that. I was quite busy with my modeling that time. Well, after that confession, unconsciously I started to pay attention at her and began to like her.”

“Did you confess to her?”

“Nope. I didn’t go to school around a week because of my work and when I went to school she already had a boyfriend.”

“Wow. Really? Who is that boyfriend?”

“Her best friend. It seemed like he already liked her since a long time ago and she also have the same feeling but didn’t realize it until her best friend confessed to her.”

I nodded although he couldn’t see me. “Did it hurt you?” I asked. Curious.

“Yeah. But I think I was okay. I know that’s the best for her and me. I liked her, but I was not falling yet.”

“You did well, kiddo.” I his hair. I just realized that I had stopped his hair since he told me about that girl.

“Ya! I’m not a kid!” He turned his body so now he faced me. He pouted and I couldn’t help but gaze at his plump lips.

“Jongsuk-ah.” I looked at his face and realized that we were so close. His face was just about twelve inches from mine.

“Hm?”

“Who is your first kiss?”

I could see his blush that I loved.

“W..well...I..I...” He shuttered. Then I realized something.

“You haven’t had your first kiss?!” I asked. Surprised by the fact and somehow happy. I still looked at his face that was as red as cherry now.

He looked at his lap and stayed quite.

We were quite for a while until I spoken my thought.

“Can I be your first kiss?”

He looked at me immediately with huge eyes but before he could say anything I leaned down and erased our distance. I covered his plump lips with mine and it was as soft as I imagined. I didn’t move my lips, still waiting for any sign of rejection. When it didn’t show up, I started to add pressure to his lips and moved my lips. His lips tasted sweet and I wish I could taste that sweetness forever. I trailed my tongue around his lips and his bottom lip. He still didn’t move, he didn’t push me but he also didn’t reply my kiss. I placed my right hand around his neck, brought him closer to me. I can feel that he closed his eyes. I caressed his neck while I bite his bottom lip and he let out a soft moan. He touched my chest and I tensed, afraid that he would push me. Unconsciously I stopped to move my lips but our lips still touched. Suddenly I feel his lips pressed against mine and now he was the one that kissed me. I smirked between our kiss and kissed him back. I brushed my tongue between his lips, asked for entrance and he gave it. He opened his lips and I slide my tongue to enter his warm mouth. The air around us became hot and our kiss turned to be more passionate and needy. Our tongue tangled and I brushed my tongue around his mouth, wanted to taste every inch of it. I moved my lips to his jaw then moved again to his neck. I bite his pale skin and he moaned loudly. Suddenly he pushed me and stood up.

“I...I...” He shuttered while looked at his feet.

I reached his hand but he avoided it by stepped back.

“Y...you can sleep in my bed. I will sleep here.” He said. Still didn’t look at me.

“No. I will sleep here. You sleep in your bed.” I said.

He didn’t say anything and left, walking to his room. I leaned back and sighed.

Is he mad? But he kissed me back, right? I thought.

Some minutes later he came back with a pillow and blanket. He placed it beside me and without word he walked back to his room.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Finally an update! So sorry for the very late update m_ _m *bow*

Actually I've finished 80% of this chapter since like two months ago, but...but... that last scene was sooooooo hard for me to write. I just realized that reading and writing is totally a different case. I'm fine with reading that kind of story but it's soooooo hard to write that scene. Mentally. So.... sorry for the long waiting u,u
It's my very first time to write that kind of scene, I hope it's not that bad.

Well, happy reading ^^ Please leave me some comments and advices. Thank you ^^

 

p.s : Should I mark this chapter as rated M or not?