Pretty Guy

The Story of Us

Jongsuk Pov

 

Today was Monday, the day that I hate the most since I was a child. Monday would always be assosiaciated with the start of busyness and I don’t like to be busy. I’m kind of person who would love to laying on my beloved bed all day, reading manhwa or watching tv. I had a lot of schedules for today. I already had three photoshoot and attend some events since 8 a.m and just finished the last photoshoot some minutes ago. I looked at my wristwatch, it was already 4.30 p.m. I looked around the photoshoot set to find my manager but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Kwang Soo-ssi, did you see my manager?” I asked Kwang Soo. He’s also a model and today we did a photoshoot together.

“Jihyo nuna? I saw her a while ago. I think she was talking on the phone and went outside.” He said.

“Okay. Thank you.” I smiled at that tall friend and walked outside to find Jihyo nuna.

After a while I still couldn’t find my manager. I was just about to call her when suddenly someone patted my shoulder.

Surprised, I scream a little and then heard someone laughing behind me. I looked back and found Jihyo nuna there, laughed at me.

“Nunaaaa!” I pouted. “You surprised me.”

She was still laughing. “I know.” She said. Finally after stoped her laugh.

“Where did you go? I searched you everywhere but couldn’t find you.” I asked.

“I went to a quite place since it was so noisy here.”

“Why?”

“Because I had an important call.” She gave me a mysterious smile.

I raised my eyebrow, “What kind of important call?”

“Well, I think you should treat me a meal today.” She said. Still with her mysterious smile.

“Why?” I still didn’t understand.

“You....” she said slowly, “You were asked to be a lead on a new drama!” She seemed super excited about this, on the other hand I was just standing at my place. I don’t know what should I feel. I was happy because someone trusted me to be a lead cast, but it means I will be super busy once the drama start.

“Ya! Why you don’t look happy? Don’t you feel happy about this?” She said, cofused with my reaction.

“Well... I’m not sure. Should I take this opportunity, nuna?” I asked.

“Of course! It’s a big opportunity for you. You should take it.” She said. It was like the decision had been made because I know I couldn’t win against my manager, and I just didn’t want to make her dissapointed. I also know that the agency would accept this opportunity happily.

“Okay.” I said.

“Really? Really?” Ji Hyo nuna asked to confirm what she heard. I just nodded with a smile.

“But nuna, you are the one who should treat me a meal today because I approved that drama just because of you.”

“Of course! What do you want to eat?” She said happily. Then both of us started to walk into my car.

Some minutes later we arrived at my appartment.

“You said you want me to treat you a meal.” Ji Hyo nuna said, a bit confused.

“Oh. You will treat me a meal. We’ll order spagetti, pizza, and another food later.”

She rolled her eyes. “I though we are gonna have a meal at a restorant or a place like that, not in your appartment.”

“You know I don’t like crowded place nuna.”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “I will order the food then.” She said while taking her handphone from her bag.

I went to my room to take a bath. I felt so tired and needed a cool shower to refreshed my body. After finished showering and changing clothes, I laid my body on my bed and unconciously started to close my eyes. For some moments I still could hear Jihyo nuna’s voice from the living room, then slowly I couldn’t hear anything and began to fall into a deep sleep.

“Jongsuk-ah...” I heard someone called my name, but I still closed my eyes.

“Don’t you want to eat?” I heard that voice again. Slowly I opened my eyes and found jihyo nuna sat on the corner of my bed.

“Nuna...” I said with my sleepy voice. “What time is it?”

“It’s 7 p.m now. Lets eat. You must be hungry.”

I yawned. So I was sleeping for two hours without realizing it.

“Have you eaten?” I asked to Jihyo nuna. She nodded.

“Sorry I ate the food earlier. When the food arrived I went to your room but you were sleeping and looked so tired so I didn’t wake you up. But after two hours I think I should wake you up since you must be hungry.”

I smiled at her. “Thank you.”

“Why suddenly a thank you?”

“Nothing. I just feel thankful to have a manager like you.” I said sincerely.

“So I just a manager for you?” She was pouting her lips. I gigled.

“Of course not! You are also my best nuna. The best nuna and manager in the world.”

A wide smile appeared on her face after she heard what I said.

“Aigooo~ uri Jongsuk is such a sweet kid.” She my hair. I just smiled and started to eat my food after a while.

“By the way, nuna, what kind of drama this time that I will join?” I asked, still eating.

“Aigoo~ you just asked about it now?” She shooked her head. “Well, it’s about school.”

“Ah! I hate school!” I shouted. I think it’d be a bad thing since I never like anything about school.

“That’s totally fit your character in the drama.” She smiled at me.

“What?” I was confused.

“You will play a character of a student who doesn’t has a reason to attend school but also has no reason to doesn’t attend school. Well, actually he has a reason to attend school, but definitely not because he want to study.”

“Er... I don’t understand.”

“Well, wait. I will print out the script that had been sent to my email by the director.”

“Okay.” I just nodded.

Ji hyo nuna came back with some paper on her hand while I had already finnished my meal.

“This. Read it first.” She said while gave me the script.

I read the first sheet. ‘School 2013’ was writen there. I read the script sheet by sheet and started to like the story and a character named Go Nam Soon, my character.

“But nuna, who will be Heungsoo?” I asked after finished reading the script.

“Ah. It’s someone whom you asked me who is he some day ago. Kim Woo Bin. It’s such a funny coincidence, isn’t it?” She asked, seemed to be interested by the fact.

“Ah... him.” I said. Maybe it will be a fun drama. I told myself.

 

***

Woobin PoV

 

Today was a free day because I had no schedule. I wanted to go outside but I think it would be difficult since people will started to gave attention to me once they saw my face. It was annoying because they seemed to know me even though I used some disguise. I looked at some papers on a table besides my bed. It was a script for my new drama. I got up and took that script. I wanted to read it again. Some days ago the director asked me to join the drama and I accepted it since I didn’t had too much schedule these days and I wanted to acted again since my last drama was finished some month ago. I already read the script and I like it. I like the story and all the characters, specially my character and a character named Nam Soon that is my best friend in the story. I will acted as Heungsoo, a boy who once had a dream to be a professional soccer player but couldn’t reach his dream because of his best friend, Go Nam Soon. Despite that bitter experience, I still think that the friendship between Heungsoo and Namsoon was touching. I wish I had that kind of friendship minus the bitter experience. I had some close friend, but no one that is as close as Namsoon and Heungsoo. I read the script again and after a while I was so curious about who will acted as Go Nam Soon. So I called my manager to ask about it.

“Hyung.” I said.

“Ah, Woobin-ah. What’s wrong?” Said Gary hyung.

“Well, I just want to ask if you know who will act as Go Nam Soon in my new drama?”

“Ah. It’s Jongsuk-ssi.”

“Jongsuk?” I asked.

“Yes. Lee Jong Suk who did a photoshoot with you a month ago. Don’t you remember?”

“Ah. Yes. Okay. Thank you hyung.”

“Ne...” He said then hung up the call.

“So, it’s that Lee Jong Suk.” I said. Unknowingly, a smile appear on my face. When I asked my manager about Jongsuk it was not because I forget him. Of course I wouldn’t forget him that easily. Besides I have a good memory, he also gave me a first impression that would difficult to be forgotten. Unconciously I started to traveled back to my first meeting with him.

 

***

 

“So I will do a duet photoshoot today?” I asked my manager.

“Yep.” He answered with his usual calm face.

“Who is the other model?”

“Lee Jong Suk-ssi.”

“Who is he?” I raised my eyebrow. I heard his names for several times but never had a chance to meet the person.

“He’s a model and actor like you. He’s the same age with you too so I think it’ll be easy to work with him, right?”

“Well, Maybe. What is he look like?” I asked. Feeling a little bit curious about my partner.

“He’s pretty.” Said my manager.

“Pretty?” I asked to confirm what I heard. “We are talking about a guy, right?”

“Yes, but he’s pretty.” My manager said. “Why don’t you looked at his picture on  internet if you’re really curious?”

“No need. I will meet him some minutes later right?” I said. Now I can’t wait to see him. Lee Jong Suk. Is he really pretty? How can a man being pretty? I asked myself.

After some minutes we arrived at the photoshoot set. It was a park that was covered by snow. I walked to a crowd of people who was doing the photoshoot. After I walked closer I could see a guy who was wearing a white sweeater and white earmuffs posing with his bright smile. I think it was because it was all white there that I thought that guy was maybe an angel. I was still staring at him until his photoshoot finished, then I unconciously walked closer to him who was standing with an older girl that seemed to be his manager.

“Hello. My name is Kim Woo Bin. Please treat me well.” I said.

He was staring at me for a while, seemed to be a little bit shocked with my sudden introduction.

“Ah. My name is Lee Jong Suk. Please treat me well too.”He said with a smile. I saw that smiling face and know I was agree with my manager. He’s pretty.

 

  

***

           

Second chapter. Yeeeay! Lol. I hope you like it :)