Wait!

The Story of Us

 

Woobin PoV                                              

 

It had been some weeks since we filming School 2013. It was always fun to be on the set because all the casts and staffs always do something interesting. I also became very close to them, especially him. Maybe it was because he’s Namsoon, Heungsoo’s best friend. Well, maybe more than just a best friend. I—somehow—understand that Namsoon is Heungsoo’s reason to life. That’s their story, not us, not mine. Because it’s their story, I was afraid that maybe one day... when the filming over, our closeness will over too.

“What are you thinking about with that serious face?”  I heard his voice. I looked up and saw his questioning eyes. He was standing one step in front of me.

“Nothing.” I said, didn’t have the will to tell him the real thing. I stood up and gave him a little smile before walked passed him. After a while I didn’t hear his footsteps behind me so I turned back just to found him still standing on his place. I walked up to him and patted his shoulder.

“Why?” I asked.

For some seconds he looked at me and I could see a little bit of confusion in his eyes. But then it was disappear when he shook his head and grinned.

“Nothing. I was just... sleepy?” He said. Unsure with his own answer.

“How long did you sleep yesterday?” I asked.

“Three hours? Or two?” Once again he was unsure with his word.

“I think you should get some sleep. Why don’t you sleep now since your turn will begin in one hour later?”

“Good idea.” He said, “Why didn’t I think about it?”

“Oh Man, you really need to sleep.” I pulled his hand and brought him to a couch in the dressing room.

“Sleep.” I ordered him.

He nodded then went to his sleep possition.

“Close the door.” He said before closed his eyes.

I walked into the door and stood in front of it before closed it without going out.

He asked me to close the door but didn’t ask me to leave, right? Said a voice in my head.

I sat on a chair in front of the mirror, about three meters from him. I looked at my reflection on the mirror then looked at his. He was already sleeping. His lips slightly apart and I could see his steady breath from his up-down chest. I smiled, still looked at his reflection without a dare to turned back. He’s pretty.

 

 

Jongsuk PoV

 

“Jongsuk-ah.” I could hear Jihyo nuna’s voice. Slowly I opened my eyes and observed the room. I remembered that Woobin brought me to this dressing room and asked me to sleep. Now, where is he?

“Your turn will begin in ten minutes. I think you should get ready, you should tidy up your make up too.” Ji hyo nuna said.

I yawned then nodded. In a flash a make up artist that I know took my hand and brought me to the dressing chair. I sat there and let her do her work with my face. After ten minutes I was ready to start the filming.

I walked to the class room and the other cast were already there. Now I would film a scene in the classroom a day after the collided to cleared up the ranking between Heungsoo and Oh Jung Ho that involved Namsoon and Jo Hoon. I looked around the classroom to find Woobin but he was not here. Where is he?

I was going to aske Se Young when someone patted my shoulder. I turned back and saw Woobin’s face.

“Looking for me?” He asked. I shocked for a moment then gave him a confused gaze.

“You just... looked like you were looking for someone and I think that it should be me.” He answered before I asked my question.

“Why it should be you?” My other question.

“Just because.”

I still stared at him in confusion but then Director Lee shouted that the filming will begin. Then both of us—Heungsoo and Namsoon—and the other casts sat on our own chair and started to act.

“One, two, three... cue!” said Director Lee.

“They finally collided. I wonder who’s the best.” Whispered Byun Ki Duk to his friends. They were surely talked about Namsoon, Heungsoo, Jung Hoo et al.

“Though I don’t know that, it’s definitely not Go Nam Soon. Look at his beat-up face.” Said another boy.

Kim Dong Suk who was sitting in front of Byun Ki Duk approached him and joined the conversation. “ Anyways, it seems like the situation is cleared up. For several days, peace will flood over our classroom. For several days, peace will flood over our classroom.” He said while clashped both of his hands, seemed to be veeee~ry happy.

“Peace? It’s more like hell! It’s the season for midterm.” Said Byun Ki Duk with his hopeless voice.

“Oh, right.”

“Ah! How about we go to amusement park before midterm? Let’s have fun before go to hell!” Suggested Byun Ki Duk that was followed by the agree voice from almost all the students. All, except some girls who were still focused in their books and some boys who were busy with their own mind.

The camera moved the focus to show Heungsoo’s face then moved again to Namsoon’s and finally focused on Jun Hoo angry face.

“Cut!” Said the Director. “Let’s move to the next scene.”

After some hours, today’s filming was over and it was already around 2 a.m.

“Thank you for your hard work.” I bowed to the staffs and they smiled at me, also thanked me for my hard work.

“You did great.” Said my manager. I grinned and looked at her but then my grin disappear.

“Are you sick, nuna? You look so pale.” I said, worried.

“No way. I’m fine. Reaaaaally fine.” She was smiling and talked like she was really fine and stupidly, I believed her.

“Okay. Let’s go home.” I said.

We were about to walked when I heard Woobin’s voice called me.

“Jongsuk-ah!”

I turned over and he was already in front of me. He was a bit sweaty and it didn’t make sense how I found a sweaty Woobin was attractive.

“What’s up?” I tried to controll my voice.

“Let’s go to the rooftop!” He said excitedly. His eyes were glowing and he put a big smile on his face. Somehow, he looked like a puppy, and I love puppy. Eh?

“Jongsuk-ah?” He waved his hand in front of my face since I was just standing on my place, busy with my own mind.

“Ah, ne?” I asked absentmindedly.

“Let’s go!” He pulled my hand and brought me to the rooftop. I think my hand was pulled many times today.

We arrived at the rooftop and I gasped. It was.... beautiful. I walked to the center and looked up at the sky. It was a bright night sky that was covered by uncountable stars. Usually Seoul’s night sky is cloudy but today seemed to be special.

“It’s beautiful right?” Said Woobin. He was standing besides me. I just nodded.

He laid on the ground and poked my hand, signaled me to lay down too. I obeyed him and laid besides him.

“How did you find it?” I asked.

“Find what?”

“This beautiful sky.”

“I just saw it.” He said, then silence for a moment.

“Why did yoou bring me here?” I dared to ask again. I just wanted to know.

“Because I want to share this beautiful night sky with someone.”

“And that someone is me?” Shut up, Jong Suk. I begged to myself.

“Well, who else?” He asked like it was a normal question. Who else? Of course there were so many people that could be the answer. But strangely, I couldn’t remember one of them. If it’s not me, who else?

“I don’t know.” I said, finally.

He chuckled.

“Why?” I asked.

“Nothing.”

Then there was another silence, a comfortable one.

I looked at the sky and the smile didn’t want to disappear from my face I didn’t know about Woobin’s face because I didn’t dare to looked at him. I was so happy but then Ji Hyo nuna’s pale face came into my mind. She’s not okay. She just pretended to be okay. Said a voice in my mind.

I was standing then started to run. I could hear Woobin’s voice called my name so I turned back and shouted a “Wait! I’ll be back!” at him. I could see his confused face but it was not time for worried about that. Now I need to see Ji Hyo nuna and make sure that she’s okay or will be okay.

I walked down the stairs and looked around to find my manager but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Director Lee, did you see my manager?” I asked to Director Lee who was preparing to leave.

“Oh. I think she went to the car. Why? Is there anything wrong?”

“No. Thanks.” I hope no.

I run to my car and sighed with relief when I can see her shadow from the driver seat. I walked closer and knocked the car window.

“Nuna.” I said.

There was no movement. I knocked again, this time harder. When there was still no movement the ocean of panic started to filled me. I was trying to open the door and fortunately it was not locked. I opened the door and started to shaked her body but there was still no movement. With a quick movement I moved her body to the seat besides driver’s seat, put on her seat belt, and started to drove as fast as possible to the nearest hospital. I was totally forget that I asked someone to wait for me at the rooftop.

 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
Finally an update!! Sorry for the veeee~ry late update! *bow* I just too busy these weeks and will be still busy for some other next weeks. However, I will try my best to keep writing this story. Thank you for all the support *hug*. Last but not least, please give me some comments and advices if you don't mind :)