Who?

The Story of Us

Jongsuk PoV

 

 

“Nuna!” I said surprisingly. I opened the door and found my manager stood in front of my apartment. She looked at me with her annoyed face and I know the reason. It’s because I cancelled today photoshoot and said that I was sick, but actually I was just too lazy to do those photoshoot, to get out from my comfortable house and to meet a lot of people out there. I know it’s a bit surprising but actually I had Enochlophobia (phobia of crowded place) although now it’s not as bad as before.

“What do you think you were doing?” She said with a cold tune, then walked into my living room.

“Mian.” I said. Trying to give her my best aegyo. I wrapped my hands into her waist and hug her, leaning my head on her shoulder. “I’m tired, you know?”

She sighed, then released my hug so that she can looked me in the eyes. “I know. But now you’re a profesional model and actor, you should act profesional too, Jongsuk-ah.”

I nodded, “I will be a good kid from now on.”

She rolled her eyes, “As if I will believe it. You said that line everytime you make a trouble and already broke it on the next day.”

I giggled. I know she’s right. But it’s really hard for me to be a good kid. I’m a model and actor under one of the best agency in Korea. People may think that it’s a great job, but actually I don’t really like it because this job supposed me to meet a lot of people and put a happy face whenever I’m with them. I joined the agency because the CEO asked me when we accidently meet on a street. I was going back from my part time job and he was just enjoying his evening walk. Well... he’s not a normal CEO. But he’s really nice despite his strange behaviour. That time I signed the contract because I think it’s an easy way to get money. After signed the contract I was trained for a year, prepared myself to be a model. A week before my debut was my first time to met Jihyo nuna. She’s not kind of sweet woman. She doesn’t like to put make up because she said that it’s uncomfortable, she also doesn’t like to act cute or watching me act cute. She’s sometimes scary, but she never get angry at me. I really like her and she’s maybe my most precious person after my parents in this world. I did my job as a model well for my first year. Then one day a director asked me to be an actor who would play as a character in his drama. My first drama went well but I didn’t get much spotlight and actually I like it. I don’t like to be famous. I don’t like people know so many things about me. After that drama, I continue my job as a model and sometimes turn to be an actor. But still the fame didn’t come to me, yet.

“Have you eaten?” asked Jihyo nuna.

“No. Will you cook me something?”

“Okay. What do you want?” She asked while walked to my kitchen.

“Ramen.” I said with a big smile on my face.

She turned to see my face, “Do you love ramen that much?”

I just nodded, still smiling widely. She shook her head without saying anything and began to cook my ramen.

After the ramen was done, Jihyo nuna brought two bowl of ramen and sat besides me who was watching tv.

“Eat.” She said while gave the bowl for me.

“Thank you.” I said and began to eat.

“Nuna, who is that?” I asked while pointed my index finger at a man in the tv.

“You already forgot him?”

I turned my head to look at Jihyo nuna’s face.

“Nugu?”

She sighed before give me the answer, “You met him a month ago at the photoshoot Jongsuk-ah. You even had a photoshoot together with him that time. Did you really forget? How can you forget such a man like him?”

I raised my eyebrow, “such a man like him? Do you like him nuna?”

She laughed. “Of course I like him. Is there any girl who wouldn’t like him? But I’m a woman you know, not a young girl.”

“Do you like him better than me?” I asked, pouting. Slightly feel jealous.

“Of course I like you better, pabo.” She my hair.”Because you made me earn money, he’s not.”

“Ya!” I shouted at her who was just laughing while walked to the kitchen to wash our empty bowls.

I stared at tv, that man is not there anymore.

“Who is he?” I asked myself. Trying to remember him.

“Ah!” I shouted after a while. I think I remember who he is.

 

***

It was a really cold day. I was frozen and yet this photoshoot haven’t end. The worst thing was that we were taking a photoshoot outside, in the park that was being covered by snow.

I was just finishing my solo photoshoot when a boy with a black hair approached me.

“Hello. My name is Kim Woo Bin. Please treat me well.” He said with a gentle smile.

I just stared at him. He’s so tall, slightly taller than me. He has a well built body and a really charismatic look. In another word, he’s stunning. I still stared at him until my manager poked my hand, pulled me out from my strange mind.

“Ah. My name is Lee Jong Suk. Please treet me well too.” I said, with an awkward smile.

Then we both prepared for our photoshoot and did it together. It was still cold, but strangely I didn’t mind it anymore. After finished the photoshoot we say good bye to each other and to the other staff. My manager and I got to our car and leave that place. In the car I was smiling happily without knowing the reason. Jihyo nuna gave me a strange look but didn’t bother to asked why. That time, I thought that’d be my first and last time to see him. I thought that he’s just another stranger who worked with me for once and will be erased from my memory some moths later since I easily forget things. But it seems like God had created a funny fate between that boy and I.

 

 

 

***

 

It’s short isn’t it? It’s my first time so I’m still confused how long should I write ._. Well, Hope you like it though :)