Round II

Like a Tiny Dirt On Your Royal Shoes
Please log in to read the full chapter

ROUND 2

 

That was not the end of dr. Kai actually, infact he just started his mission to make Kyungsoo's life soooooo far from peaceful.

 

Like that one time, when he was doing an orthodontic treatment, and Kyungsoo didn't understand why he put 6 bands instead of 2, so he asked dr. Kai about it.

 

"Eh why 6? Not 2? Why do you think?" Dr. Kai asked him back from behind the changing room, he spurted lots of cologne- seems like he would heading up to some clubs after this.

 

"But I don't know, that's why I asked you."

 

"Humwrkz."

 

"Eh?" Kyungsoo couldn't hear him clearly. Suddenly the door opened and dr. Kai was walking out of the changing room, dressed in a black well ironed t-shirt which completely pressed to his perfect figure and sun kissed-skin peeking shyly from behind the upper ed shirt. His black jeans hugging his fine y bottom and Kyungsoo can't help but gulped at the sight.

 

"I said, homework Kyungsoo-yaa." Dr. Kai smirked, he's fully aware of Kyungsoo's attention on him. Yes, he's y and he knew it.

 

"Homework?"

 

"Yes, homework." Dr. Kai said while arranging his black silk bang on a perfect position. "For tomorrow." He added with an obvious playful smirk that he sent through the mirror.

 

"For tomorrooow?" Kyungsoo's eyes grew even wider than Mort's.

 

"Ah, you looked like Mort. Cute!" Dr. Kai gave him a cute wink before dancing his way out, leaving the flushed pink Kyungsoo that stood like a statue in the middle of the doctor's lounge.

 

Or that one time, when dr. Kai sent him messages through kakaotalk.

 

"Where are you?"

 

Kyungsoo frowned but typed away the answer nontheless,

 

"At dorm. Why?"

 

He was actually eating cheese fried chicken with Zitao and Minseok at the moment. Minseok's paying because he wants to bribe Kyungsoo and Zitao so they won't giving a word about his short capades with Jongdae in the dorm. On that dreadful day, Zitao and Kyungsoo caught them up when they were in such a compromising position on the couch (hands tangled on the curly black hair or roaming on the pale chest while eating each other's face up)- such a scary view if you asked Kyungsoo personally. Er, Jongdae is Minseok's boyfriend- and also dr. Suho's cousin- (so ‎​‎​yea, you got the point). Besides, it will be so much more dangerous if Tao told his older brother about this, which was happened to be the almighty dr. Kris.

 

Minseok and Zitao got beers for themselves and Kyungsoo had cider. They're planning to spent saturday night eating away until they gave up because it's- saturday night afterall (and also because Jongdae was going back to his hometown so Minseok's free and Zitao was kinda upset or something), so basically, the trio have got nothing better to do.

 

"Do you have computer in the dorm?"

 

Kyungsoo can't help but to roll his eyes at this question,

 

"Of course! Why again?"

 

Dr. Kai sent him a picture. A picture of a dental journal cover to be exact. A 564 pages dental journal if you want to be precised.

 

"Read this, make a report, and submit to me on monday."

 

"What?"

 

"Too much questions Kyungsoo, but congratulation, you just earn yourself a ticket for having an oral test on Monday."

 

"Dr. Kai, are you drunk? Where are you?"

 

"No, I'm in the seoul university library."

 

"Why are you doing this? It's weekend for God's sake. Why don't you go on a date or something? Or go to cinema or drawn yourself in han river for all I care?"

 

Kyungsoo was really pissed off, but then realizing his mistake soon after. Eventhough he's ajerk, dr. Kai was still his mentor. He's going to say he was drunk or something on Monday, thus the rude words.

 

"I fought with my date. FML."

 

Kyungsoo facepalmed, and not long after that he received another message.

 

"You know my motto? -whatever happen, just go and bother Kyungsoo-"

 

And then another message arrived, the last one.

 

" One day, you'll thank me for this :p"

 

The last reply made Kyungsoo groaned and started banging his head on the kitchen stool, trying desperately to make a hole on it. Minseok and Zitao were too drunk to give a damn about it.

 

....

 

"Why can't I get dr. Suho or dr. Yixing as my mentor instead?" Kyungsoo whined while watching a fellow midget, dental technician Byun Baekhyun, sculpting a ceramic crown in a computer.

 

"Be careful of what you're wishing for." Sehun mumbled, a chocolate pocky was sticking out from between his teeth.

 

"Why? I'm sure they're better than dr. Kai."

 

Sehun scoffed while looking meaningfully toward the shrugging Baekhyun. "You don't wanna know the truth."

 

"Try me."

 

"If you insist. Well first, dr. Yixing is surely won't let you doing this." Sehun making a wild gesture with his right hand to his face.

 

"What?"

 

"Eating pocky. Chocolate pocky. He said it's contained too much calorie for young boys and will dragged you for a long night- dancing and sweating in a club instead. Oh and gulping down alcohols." Sehun munched his choco pocky with a rapid speed while Baekhyun nodded, approving the fact. "I didn't mind the alcohols or the dancing, really- moreover if I had Luhan on my side. But I did mind the sweats and the hangover on work days."

 

Kyungsoo shuddered, "But alcohol also not good for your health."

 

"Apparently, for dr. Yixing it's healthier than chocolate." Baekhyun finally butted in the conversation. The three of them were in the dental technician room of the hospital. "So it's not that dr. Yixing was forgetful or something, he was just enjoying his hangover."

 

Kyungsoo was narrowing his eyes, a feel of bless for having dr. Kai as his mentor started to bloom in the farest little corner of his heart- though he would never tell Sehun about that. "Okaaay, so what about dr. Suho?"

 

Sehun rolled his eyes to the point that he looked like a walking dead, "Stay away from that old gramps when he's having his fanboying time then you'll survive." When Kyungsoo looked like he couldn't followed his words, the younger (but much taller) intern than him continued, "I've told you before, he's a huge fan of Super Junior."

 

"Was that dangerous?" Kyungsoo whispered.

 

"As dangerous as an old bat having PMS, especially nearing the concert time because he would spend so much time in front of his computer, trying to get the best ticket, or merchandises, or freepass for fanmeeting, thus less time to sleep."

 

"You didn't won't to get involved with a sleep deprive gramps." Baekhyun added, "Sometimes it's even get to the point of whatever you do will push his last button and he'll kill you no matter what."

 

"Yea, like that one time, when I was so hungry and he offered me his cream pillow bread, I felt like I was going to die because of his stare if I took it." Sehun shivered on his seat.

 

"So if such thing happen, it's better to reject the offer?" Kyungsoo asked carefully.

 

"Nah, I took it. He would kill me anyway. Besides, if I didn't take it, I'll die twice- from starving and from his stare. So better heading to heaven with full stomach." Sehun waved his hand like it was nothing.

 

"Wow, you really got the guts." Kyungsoo stared at Sehun in disbelieving.

 

"I'll take that as compliment, thank you very much."

 

"Hey, your eyes are so cute and big, like Mort's." Baekhyun suddenly chirped.

 

"Seriously what's wrong with this hospital staffs and Penguin of Madagascar?" Kyungsoo felt annoye

Please log in to read the full chapter