Bonus Round: Halloween Round

Like a Tiny Dirt On Your Royal Shoes
Please log in to read the full chapter

Bonus Round:

 

It was 31th October, the halloween night. Everyone in the dental hospital had waiting for this date since early January because Zitao promised them for a huge halloween party at night-- which his stepbrother had approved of since the panda guy shoved the proposal under the head of the hospital's nose, when he was having a hangover on the morning after 2014 new year's eve. Luhan and Sehun were appointed for the decoration (they were famous for their 'thinking outside of the box' and as the result the hospital was awesomely creepy with more than ordinary spider webs hung everywhere- they swore it will be glowed in the dark), dr. Yixing for the beverages (and so far, you could only see bottles of beer and lay chips -his favorite- in the room and Zitao started to received complains from the staffs about the lack of 'other' party foods), dr. Chanyeol and DH Baekhyun for the entertainment (thanked God, Zitao almost, LIKE AL-ING-MOST appointed dr. Suho for the job, but got an invoice from some mysterious cool guy -cough dr. Kris cough- that he shouldn't, because who wants to listen to Super Junior's songs in the party all night long? No offence to super junior, their songs are cool. But it's a halloween party not an 'ELF's only party'- eventhough an elf might be appeared at the party, you know the pun),

 

Anyway.

 

Tonight was the night. Everyone were dressing up for the party. Some might did a great job, some were too lazy, while some might overdo it. Like DH Xiumin who stuffed himself into a big white bun costume and ended up whining because the costume was too big he couldn't kiss his square jaw boyfriend who came as Spongebob Squarepants, or dr. Suho who tried to be a fake Choi Siwon from Super Junior. Well, he's a big fan anyway, and he kinda looked a little bit like him to be honest, save the greasy hair though, it's just too much he almost looked like he was bathing himself with sesame oil before he came here.

 

There's also dr. Kris who was lazy to pimped himself up but still looked ing stunning, "I'm Ken. Barbie's boyfriend. I'm blond and I'm handsome". Zitao (who wear a panda ear headband and lots of dark shading under his eyes to emphasized his assets) scoffed hardly and muttered, "ing great genes", under his breath-- hoping his amazing stepbrother wouldn't hear him and 'punish' him.

 

Luhan and Sehun dressed as the Weasley's Twins from Harry Potter, completed with identical red hair and freckles on their faces. They even finishing each other's words everytime they were talking- not that they never did that as regular hunhan. It's just tonight, it was more intense.

 

"So, who-"

 

"-are you tonight actually-"

 

"-Kyungsoo?"

 

The small intern with wide eyes was frowning, he was trying to follow the tossing words game by Sehun and Luhan as the Weasley's Twins to no avail. It was Sehun, to Luhan, and back to Sehun. "Can you guys just ask normally?" He massaged his left temple and his eyes were shutting like he was hurt.

 

"Sorry, no-"

 

"-can do, Kyungsoo."

 

The evil twins grinned widely like a chesire cat in Alice in Wonderland and Kyungsoo wanted to bumped their heads together.

 

"This's Luhan's idea, because as you know, he had this huge Potter ," the taller red haired- Sehun- kindly supplied. "I'm George."

 

"And I'm Fred, because I'm more handsome." Luhan chuckled childishly. Kyungsoo half expected for Sehun to scoffed and claimed that he's more handsome than Luhan because he's taller, but no, Sehun didn't. Infact, he was just reaching out and grabbed Luhan's collar while manly whispering under his breath, "but I'm ier..", and boldly french kissing his deer-like boyfriend just then and there. Kyungsoo frowned even more and wisely decided to just leave the lunatics alone.

 

He was coming back from the bathroom and walking in the empty corridor alone when suddenly a pair of strong hands circling his tiny waist. Kyungsoo's breath hitched for a jify, but when his beautiful eyes followed the black shirt sleeves that been rolled up neatly and revealing a healthy and glowing brown skin, just like that, he knew who was the owner of the y arms.

 

"Where are you going, my love?"

 

Kyungsoo smiled as the whisperer butterfly- kissing his exposed neck skin.  "You looked so.. delicious." The guy behind him was loosening his hug around Kyungsoo, but he didn't let the smaller man go, infact, he did that so he could turn Kyungsoo around and faced him. Even before Kyungsoo could ask anything, the much taller man had diving his face down and claimed Kyungsoo's heartshaped lips. There's something different with the kiss though, Kyungsoo didn't mind it, but it almost didn't felt like his boyfriend. Almost. The softness of the lips though, and the swirled of the tongue was totally Jongin. That's why, Kyungsoo was kissing his boyfriend back calmly.

 

When Jongin finally had enough devouring his lips for the moment, Kyungsoo looked up and put his small palms on Jongin's chest to prevent his mentor slash boyfriend to stole his words away again. "Who are you tonight?"

 

Jongin smirked, "Edward Cullen"

 

Kyungsoo burst out laughing while his small hands hitting Jongin's chest lightly as if he was telling the joke of the year. "Cullen was supposed to be pale," Kyungsoo said when Jongin was pouting, "-and glowing," he added teasingly.

 

"No way I used glitters on my skin. I got my own awesome fangs anyway," the taller guy retorted. "I ask dr. Yeol to made this especially for me. It's y eventhough I'm not blinking like a disco lamp."

 

'Ah, fake vampire fangs, that's why the kiss felt a little bit different', Kyungsoo thought while admiring the perfect veennering job. Dr. Chanyeol might be looked awkward with his lanky limbs but his works were done like arts. "And I believe you're the one who made his acrylic yoda ears along with Baekhyun? You guys are so cute." Kyungsoo cracked, "My cute dentist," he reached out and nuzzled Jongin's jaw with his nose- because he's just small like that.

 

"And who do you think you are?" Jongin, who already happy again because his small boyfriend just eskimo-kissing his jaw cutely, asked curiously. Kyungsoo was wearing a sunglasses, hair combed and tossed to the back, and red and black checkered shirt was covering his white undershirt.

 

"Don't you know me? I'm Bruno Mars-" Jongin frowned at his answer, "-in Lazy Song music video," Kyungsoo quickly added and Jongin finally understand why Kyungsoo was holding a monkey mask too.

 

"Why can't you be Bella Swan or something so we can be a couple. I swore it would be weird if people saw Edward Cullen making out with Bruno Mars." Jongin Cullen whined as he walked along with Soo Mars, holding hands like a normal sweet couple.

 

"I saw Fred and George Weasley french kissing earlier." Kyungsoo absentmindedly threw the fact.

 

Jongin gasped, "That must be y".

 

"You're sick." Kyungsoo flicked the taller's forehead and laughed.

 

..............

 

"Who are you?" Kyungsoo blinked as he stared at the weird small leave that looked like a sprout above the small DH's head.

 

"I'm a wood fairy," Baekhyun answered confidently. "A tinker- like Tinkerbell." He then turning around to showed Kyungsoo his small wings that been sewed neatly to his green scrub.

 

"Okay." Kyungsoo nodded submissively.

 

"I thought I just heard you said 'a -er'," Jongin laughed, but when dr. Chanyeol chocked by his cola, the tan doctor was guiltily muttering, "Sorry".

 

Baekhyun smiled didn't appeased though, infact, it gets bolder. "Did you see Dr. Xing? He nailed it like the real dr. Donghae."

 

"You saw dr. Donghae at the party?"

 

"No, it's dr. Xing cosplaying as dr. Donghae." Baekhyun beamed.

 

Kai frowned, "Why on earth would he do that?"

 

"Because, everyone said that I looked like dr. Donghae from a certain angle." The china man, who loves working out and counting calories, finally appeared. Huge glass of his favorite beer on his right hand, while his free other hand was following to the beat of Justin Timberlake's y Back- making a weird zigzag move that Kyungsoo thought would be impossible to do if only dr. Xing wasn't drunk enough.

 

"Is he drunk already?" Dr. Chanyeol whispered from above their heads. Unfortunately, his bariton whisper voice reached the said man's ears too.

 

"Don't be silly. I'm not drunk." Dr. Yixing laughed while dancing randomly but more likely doing Bruce Lee's famous drunk move.

 

"Who's drunk?" Fake Choi Siwon suddenly appeared, his cheeks were pink and his smile was blank. "He's not drunk, I am drunk! Kkkkkkk..."

 

"I am not? But I am!" Dr. Xing frowned in confusion. Really, dr. Xing finally hit his limit because of beers and Kyungsoo just widening his already humongous eyes at the fact.

 

"Both of you are drunk. Now get lost from my face." A tall barbie Ken suddenly appeared behind them and shoved the two drunk mentors into an empty room meant for dental supplies and closed the door without a second glance. "Now who decided to be drunk in front of me again?" Dr. Kris, the forever mother hen to his cute internees, asked in a cold tone-- carefully inspecting the four people before him, especially Kyungsoo. He was even smelling the tiny intern like a 'mom to her puppy', trying to find a trace of alcoholic beverages but dr. Kai suddenly pulled Kyungsoo and hid him behind his broad back.

 

"Kyungsoo only drink cola tonight, dr. Kris. I'm watching him. Don't worry." The tanned mentor stated, Baekhyun swore he could hear menace (or maybe evil) dripping from dr. Kai's voice-- probably because he didn't amuse that dr. Kris was sniffing his precious boyfriend.

 

"Then who will watching him from yo

Please log in to read the full chapter