We have a mission

Breaking the Rules for you [Hiatus]

“KIM HEECHUL WILL YOU STOP FLIRTING WITH KIBUM!” A tall, muscular man stormed through the cafeteria, sending death glares towards a certain diva.

“Siwon hyung, he wasn’t doing anything, calm down,” Kibum began, but his boyfriend cut him off.

“Wasn’t doing anything? I saw everything.” Siwon moved closer to the man he was angry at, pointing a finger at him. “When will you ever stop being such a who doesn’t realize the difference between right and wrong?”

“When you stop being a religious jerk who tries to drag everyone who works here to church on every ing Sunday. We have work to do, you know,” Heechul spat back.

The younger of the two rolled his eyes. “You mean you have workers to do. I don’t see you helping out anyone with anything that doesn’t have to do with .”

“Stop it, both of you.” The arguing men turned around to see the head of their organization, Park Jungsoo (known as Leeteuk), giving them stern looks. “We have received an important case from the government.”

“Who will be in charge?” Kibum asked.

“I will, as well as Kim Jaejoong.” Leeteuk motioned them to follow him. “We will have a meeting right now.”

“Ugh, I ing hate meetings,” Heechul groaned and trudged after the older male.

“Maybe if you’d pay attention and focused on what is going on, you’d be more interested,” Siwon retorted.

“Could you guys please stop fighting?” Neither of the two listened to Kibum. He sighed. “Siwonnie, please. Just try to ignore him.”

Siwon wanted to disagree, but gave in. “Alright. But the next time I see him flirting with you, he’s dead meat.”

"Stop being lovey dovey and ," Heechul huffed and entered the meeting room. He smiled at his long time friend, Kim Jaejoong, before letting his gaze wander over the other people. Kim Junsu, Jaejoong's cousin, was there as well. Lee Hyukjae, Lee Donghae, Kim Youngwoon, Lee Sungmin. All the important people.

"Have a seat, please." Leeteuk waited until everyone obliged, before opening his laptop and projecting images of murder victims onto the white screen. "There have been multiple assassinations in and around Seoul. The government has ordered us to track down the man who is behind all this, Jung Yunho." A picture of a man younger than Heechul appeared. "He is said to be the leader of a mafia organization. His last hiding place supposedly was in the USA, but he returned to Korea. He has people working for him in China as well, though there haven't been any noteable incidents there. Are there any questions so far?"

"No," Jaejoong answered. "Please continue."

"We know how to track them down, but there is one small problem we encountered. We have no way of finding out information about this organization. They are well hidden and whilst we may know their location, we don't know how most of them look like or what they are planning next. And this is precisely what we have to figure out."

"You call that a small problem?" Heechul snorted, earning glares from around. "If we don't know anything about them except where they are, then we could go there and arrest someone innocent on accident."

"He's right," Jaejoong agreed, nodding slowly. "We need to find out more about them."

"Our main problem is someone in China," Leeteuk continued. "His name is Hangeng and that is literally all we know. He could be five, he could be fifty, he could be a transvestite with a skin disease. We don't know."

"So we need to send someone to him," Sungmin decided.

"Someone who can gain his trust," Youngwoon added.

Leeteuk nodded thoughtfully. "I'm unsure who to send, though. Jaejoong, you will have to stay in Korea. I want you to be in charge of Jung Yunho. Hyukjae and Donghae, we need your technical abilities here to find out as much as we can. Junsu, you are going to assist Jaejoong. Everyone else will need to go to police stations, government facilities, and anywhere where a possible assassination could take place." He shook his head. "I'll decide later. You are dismissed."

"Finally," Heechul groaned and nearly raced out of the conference room. He didn't like it whatsoever. It was hot and stuffy and made him feel claustrophobic.

"Wait, Heechul!" Leeteuk called out. "I have to discuss something with you."

my life. "What is it?" Heechul questioned with an exaggerated sweet voice.

"As I said before, I haven't completely decided who will be sent to China in an attempt to befriend this Hangeng, but I have someone in mind. I will talk about it with Kangin, I mean Youngwoon."

Heechul noticed the small mistake. "Kangin? Isn't that Youngwoon's nickname that he only allows people who are close to him to call him?"

"Not important," Leeteuk replied a little too quickly. "I was thinking of sending you to China."

What. "Me? Why me?"

"I don't know. I'll talk to Youngwoon now."

 

Kangin thought the same way Heechul did. "Why him? He'll murder that Hangeng guy in seconds!"

"Heechul is my childhood friend. That, and he is sly and knows how to make people believe the lies he tells them," Leeteuk argued.

"I'm still unsure about this, Teukie."

"Don't be. I know what I'm doing." Leeteuk smiled before pressing a soft kiss against the younger man's lips. "The only thing we really have to worry about is him finding out about us."

"What?" Kangin's eyes went wide.

The older waved his hand as a gesture that it was okay. "He said a few things today, but even if he finds out he won't tell anyone. He may be an , but he's loyal. And he will do a great job in China, I just know it."

"Fine then. Are you going to call him?"

Leeteuk nodded and pulled out his phone. "Heechul-ah."

"Whaddaya want?"

"It's been decided. You're going to China."

"." With that, the line went dead.

-----------------------------------

Hellow, Pancakes! *Waves*

The first chappie is up ^^ did you like it? Did you?

image

Comments are welcomed :D

Saranghae, Pancakes <3

P.S. I'll have a poster soon, I already sent the request \(^w^)/