First Moment

A Dream of an Ordinary Girl

( EXO was gathering in their dorm to chill out and release their longing )

" I see someone got a lot of presents today ~ " 

" Hey, cause I'm the happy virus okay ? why are you so jelly anyway? Baekhyun-ah , you are my only one ! Nothing will replace you ! "

" Ahh , don't say like that. You make me blush okay ? "

" geez, whatever " , Chanyeol left him in the couch and went into his own world like a child together with the dolls from his fans.

" It looks like we have a happy couple in here ~ " Xiumin teased them and chuckled. 

Meanwhile Kai was walking into the room when he tripped over something. " Hey ! Who's this ? A big teddy bear huh ? " Kai grumbled and grabbed it like he wanted to kill the teddy.

" Eh-Hey ! That's mine ! Put it down hyung ! You're gonna kill it ! " Chanyeol screamed that made everyone in the room shocked.

" Wow.. Guess what ? It must be from someone special huh ? " Kris chuckled.

" No ! It's .. " 

" aah, just admit it Channie hyung. Your face is turning red right now ! " D.O cut Chanyeol's speech and .

" Park Chanyeol ... Is that true ? " Baekhyun tried to look jealous of him that made everyone laughed except this one guy, Lay.

" Yah ! What's wrong with all of you guys ? She just . . A fan." * a beautiful fan girl , actually *

" A fan or .. A FAN ? " Suho and laughter filled the whole room. " by the way , I think someone is over thinking right now ~ Lay hyung ! why are you not laughing at all ? Is there any problem ? You are so quiet today. "

" For what laughing at something that aren't funny at all .. " Chanyeol rolling his eyes and continued hugging the big teddy.

" Hey , we're just kidding alright ? Take it easy Channie ~ " Chen tried to calm Chanyeol down. " anyway, are you okay Lay ? Is there is something that bothering you ? " 

silent~

" Yi Xing ? " Kris waved his hand in front of Lay's face.

" Uhm, what ? Oh , sorry. "

" So ... Is that about another 'FANGIRL' ? " Sehun tried to dilute the atmosphere.

" Hey ! Stop it hyung, it's not the right time to talk about it okay ? It's not funny " Chanyeol grumbled.

" Yah ! I'm not asking you. I'm asking him. Grumpy. " 

" WHAT DID YOU SA- "

" Guys.. " Lay started to said his word which made those little fight stopped which caused by the two of them. " actually, I met someone today .. " he continued.

" WHAAAAT !? " everyone screamed with shock with their mouth ajar.

" So , about the fan girl .... " Sehun couldn't finished his speech.

" Is true ? " Chanyeol finished his word.

----

The sunlight broke through the glass window of your room which made you woke up. You got up from your bed and walked toward your window. You feel the cool breezes at your face and you found the peace. It still 8 o'clock.

" What a perfect morning ~ " 

Suddenly , you heard something weird and realized that it came from your stomach. You went downstairs with your imagination of a bacon sanwich and scrambled eggs waiting for you in the dining room. After you get in the kitchen, you reached the fridge. You opened it and picked some ingredient for cooked. Unfortunately, nothing is left behind.

" yaaah! It ruin my morning ! Kim Hyun Jee ! What on earth are you eating all our food ! "

you decided to take a bath and then go to the supermarket to buy some stuffs. You bun your curly dark brown hair and put a light make-up. You wearing a white sweater and light pink shorts. You take your brown leather bag , put on your white shoes on and walked out from your house. This time , you didn't forget to bring your key.

---

* hmmm what should I get here ? *

You go to the meat section and take some bacons. Then you moved to the groceries section to get the lettuce. Then you took the cheese, a tomato sauce, potato, tomato, and others. Before you went to the cashier, you remembered that you lack of chips in the house. So you decided to buy some. 

" aah, Hyun Jee will like this " you took some of the potato chips with BBQ flavor. 

Now , your hands was full by the chips and other things. They're almost blocking your view. Suddenly , a young man walked in a hurry and hit you quite hard. You fell on the ground and it hurted your . So much. Your chips fell everywhere , does like the man's.

" aaah ! What the he- " you wanted to cursed but as you see the man's face.

" I'm sorry ! I do really sorry ! Are you hurt ? Are you okay ? " he said with the worried face.

yeah, his brown eyes , his curly fringe , his y lips , and his sweet voice made you froze a moment. 

" yeah , I'm okay , nothing's hurt " you hide the pain in your .

" oh haha okay then. By the way , what's your name ? My name is Kim Jongin. You probably already know me hehe "

* WH-WHAT !? K A I ? What is this ? An illusion because of the pain !? *

" a-ahaha ! Yes of course I know you ! I am a fan of EXO by the way ! " you answered him nervously but of course really delighted to talked to him even for a view minutes. 

" hmm, I think my friend is waiting for me " lied. You know exactly what was she doing right now, being in her dream world.

" here , let me help you " *such a gentle man..*

You two walked along the aisles. It's such an awkward moment

Kai decided to dilute the atmosphere " so , have you heard about the audtition that SM held ? I think you should take part in the audition. " 

" I've heard that. And I will join the audition , I guess. Why do you think I should join the audition ? " *crap. You're such an idiot Kyu Mee. You shouldn't ask him this kind of question.* you waited for his answer and not expect for the great one.

" hmm, it's because ... I think you have a good looking face ! " he chuckled. 

* Did he just said I'm good looking ?!! * You melting inside but you tried to act cool " uhm thank you Kai " you blushed and your face turned red. He chuckled at your red face. 

When you wanted to take your wallet .  .  .  .

" let me paid " 

It made you blushed even more and didn't know how to react.

" you shouldn't do that Kai , but thanks " you smiled at him

" you're welcome , Kyu Mee " he smiled back.

* he even remember my name ! *

" so , good luck for the audtition ! Best luck for you ! Hwaiting Kyu Mee ! Byee~ "

" thanks a lot Kai ! Byee ~ ! " 

when you wanted to walk away , suddenly . . .

" Uhm HEY KYU MEE ! " you saw Kai running toward you.

" Hey.. What's wrong ?"

" uh, can I get your number please ? "

* IS ALL OF THIS REAL ? HE ASKED YOUR NUMBER JUNG KYU MEE . *

" Kyu Mee ? If you don't want to it's o-"

" Ahh No No ! It's okay of course ! Here " you cut him and give him your number.

" ahaha Okay ! Thanks a lot Kyu Mee ! I'll text you later okay ? "

" Arasso ! Hehe byee~ "

" Bye Kyu Mee ! "

You waved at him and watching him disappeared.

such a great morning ~ thank you Hyun Jee for eating all the food in the fridge *

---

when you were at home, you know that she's still sleeping. You turn on the stove and started to cook. The smell of the scrambled egg filed the house that made Hyun Jee wake up. 

" Kyu Mee , is that you ? " she rubbed her eyes and sit in the dining room. 

" It's me sleepy head. Scrambled egg always work to wake you up huh ? " you chuckled

" aaah whatever you say. Ehm , you look so happy today ! What's going on ? "

" I just meet . . . KAI !!! Can you believe it !? Aaah thanks to you for eat all our food ! I met him in the supermarket. He does really handsome !! " you finally couldn't control yourself from the excitement.

" WHAT ? Aaaaah! Did you take a picture with him !? Don't say that you didn't . "

" uhm..... I , didn't " * what the heck . I'm such an idiot. How can I forget those important thing if you met your idol ? *

" STUPID. How can you- aaah! Forget it. By the way , have you picked your song for the audition ? "

" Uhm , I haven't. What should I sing ? "

Hyun Jee scrolled the song list in her phone and he find the one that fit on you.

" how about , Gone Not Around Any Longer by Sistar19 ? "

" hmm, I think it's better on duet. How about Ice Cream by HyunA ? I can make some great moves too ! Do you want to help me ? You are the greatest dancer KIM HYUN JEE ! " you shouted and hugged her with your puppy face.

" what the heck , HAHA , is that face.. It's not even a puppy face ! But Arasso ! You already make me laugh ! Hahaha " she laughed because of your failed puppy face.

" You are the best Unnie ! Thankyouu 1000 times ! "

" you're welcome. Let me finished my scrambled eggs okay ? "

" hahaha.. All yours. Eat all "

" HEY SM AUDITION. WE'RE COMING. WE'RE GONNA BE PART OF SM FAMILY !! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK ! "  It's like there's a little earthquake when she screamed like that to support you.

" what you have just said ? 'WE' ? I think it's only ME. Period. " you and chuckled

" Yah ! I won't help you then ! "

" I'm just kidding alright ?? Hahaha when I win this, I will introduce you to the SM artists okay ? Especially to EXO. "

" I have your word ! Pinkie promise ? "

" that's too childish .... "

" Hey ! It's not ! " she grumbled and rolling her eyes.

" okay okay ! Pinkie promiseeee "

Then both of you laughing because of these silliness. You really thankful to have a best friend like her.

 

 

 

THIS MAN IS SO FLAWLESS <3.  .  .

tumblr_m6pn6tJFej1rued0uo1_1280.jpg

Cr:to the rightful owner :)

 

 

 

HEY GUYS ! At first , I thought I'm not going to update this week. But I've too much studied and I got bored. So I decided to write this chapter. Maybe this will be the last chapter of this week because of the exam and I will update the next chapter next week okay ? I hope you guys like it ! =D sorry for any mistakes, please comment and subscribe ! ILY <3