The Audition

A Dream of an Ordinary Girl

Today was Saturday. It meant , today was the audition day. You set the alarm at seven. 5 minutes later . . . 

BEEP~

BEEP~

BEEP~

Hmmm . . . .  It still seven. You really stupid alarm ! " you set it into 7.05. Only 5 minutes more and I will get up. I swear. 

BEEP~

BEEP~

BEEP~

You ignore it and go back to your dream life.. A few moments later....

" Hmmm... I'm ready now ! " you scratched your messy hair and went toward your window. You open it and felt the morning air. You put on your headset and shuffle the random music on your iPhone. 

 

Careless , Careless

Shoot  anonymous , anonymous

Heartless , Mindless 

No one , who care about me 

Irheobeorin Chae

Oemyeonhaneun geot gata

Caemeul subakke eobseo

Nuneul gamjiman ~ 

. . . 

 

You sang along with the song that reminded you into something.. 

" CRAP. Is today is the audition day !? OMO. What time is it ? WHAT !? 9 o'clock !? It means I only have 1 hour for the preparation !? Aaaaah ! " 

you quickly grab your towel and running to your bathroom. You took a bath only 5 minutes then you reminded into something . They said that the punctuality is the most important thing. Gaaah , stupid me !  

After finished take a bath, you put on your purple sweater with some torn on the arms with a pair of white jeans short. You braid your curly hair with a pink ribbon as a complement. 

" Hyun Jee !! C'mon let's go ! Eat your cheese cake ! We have to hurry or I'll be late ! "

" COMING ! " 

 

---

 

" what's your name ? " a man asked you.

" Jung Kyu Mee "

" so, Jung Kyu Mee, you get number 78 as your turn okay? Just wait in the waiting hall. Good Luck ! " what !? 78 !? It's gonna take a year to be my turn ! 

" Oh .. Okay, thank you ! " 

---

" So ! Are you guys excited !? " Suddenly Suho walked into the room

" Suho hyung ! You scared me ! Why so loud boy ? " 

" Are you forget !? Ahh, you're really forgetful , Lay. Today is the audition day. It means , we will be coming a lot of new artists ! "

" huh ? "

" Ohboy... Seriously ? Here. Come with me. I'll show you how's the audition. " Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and go out the room. 

" WOW ... So crowded huh ? Many pretty girls too . . " 

" Yeah .. " Lay answered. But his eyes were searching for something. Hm , where's she ? Is she participate in the audition ? I know she must be in there. 

" HEY ! What are you guys doing ? "

" AAH ! Kai ! You surprised me ! " Chanyeol mumbled.

" slow down Channie " Kai patted his head. " Hey you look good with that messy hair " Kai .

" aah, I always look good in every condition hahaha " Chanyeol laughed and suddenly he stopped because of something. Is that the girl who gave me the teddy bear ? Uh , I must be mistaken.

" Hey... Why are you suddenly stop laughing ? " Kai paid attention to his face and found out that Chanyeol was stared at someone " Ah ! I know you're staring at that girl ! You busted ! HAHA "

" W-What ? Shut up ! I'm not . . Ahh forget it " his face turned red that make Lay and Kai burst into laugh. 

Suddenly , Lay eyes fell on someone. Hey , is that ? That girl ? I can't believe it !  Wow she's so beautiful. Her hair , bun perfectly. 

" Lay ? Are you okay ? Why are you so blank ? "

" Uh , I'm okay Kai , I just curious with the new artists. "

" Aahh ,we all do. Hey I want to introduce you guys later with someone okay ? "

" Okay Hyung ! Is that a girl ? " Chanyeol asked him curiously

" You'll find out later on okay ? Be patient ! " 

 

---

 

Your heart was pounding so fast , so you can felt the beat of yours. Right now , number 77 was performing their performance , it meant your turn only just a matter of second

" Hey , Kyu Mee , It's all right. Everything gonna be alright pal. I know you can make it ! You're the best ! " 

" Oh thanks a lot Hyun Jee ! You're the best of the best too ! But how about if I forget the lyrics and mess up ? " 

" That's never going to be happen to you. Just relax ! You can do it, I knew it ! "

" Number 78 please prepare yourself ! " a man shouted your number which made you shock even more. Now , you wish that your number is 100.

" WHAT ? my turn already !? What should I do !? " 

" Just sing and dance well Kyu Mee ! Hwaiting ! "

" okay ! "

" Just keep calm and . . "

" okay ! " you cut her speech because you wanted to emptying your mind from everything.

" Think about Lay okay !? "

" . . " What is she thinking !? Lay !? Ahhh ! She just made me more nervous !

" So what's your name ? " a middle-age man asked you

" Jung Kyu Mee. But you can call me Kyu Mee "

" Oh ! Miss Jung ! Nice to meet you again ! " one of them with the familiar face greeted you nicely. He's the one who you met in the restaurant last week.

" Nice to meet you sir ! "

" What will you perform for today ? " a man said in the formal tone which made you more nervous.

" Ice Cream from HyunA "

" Nice Choice ! You can start now "

Okay. This is it. Kyu Mee , I know you can make it. You're the best. All of this is for Hyun Jee , and for Lay. 

1 , 2 , 3

--- 

You danced and sang well. Every note , every pitch , you could sing it perfectly. Your move , every single of your move just made the judges' eyes widen and up words from the start until the end.

" Thankyou " you said it as the closing

" So... Ehm " He cleared his throat " I-I am speechless ! I mean , that was great ! I've already known from the start that you are the one. Maybe with a lot of practice everyday , we can make you as a SM artist. You're so talented. You have clear crystal voice . And your dance , just smooth and strong. You have the face that the younger people will loved. "

" So ? " a man asked the other for their agreement .

You walked out from the audition room and walked toward Hyun Jee who was playing with her IPhone.

" Hey ! " you patted her shoulder that made her had a little bit heart attack.

" Kyu Mee ! HEY ! What's going on !? Did you win !? " she asked you historically 

" Did I win ? Hmm... YES !! I'm the new SM artist !! " you screamed that made everyone's eyes on you.

" OMO ! AHHH let me hug you ! " she jumped and hugged you so tight. Tears was falling down both of your face. 

Suddenly , someone called your name

 

---

 

" Hey guys ! C'mon hurry ! I want you guys to meet someone ! "

" Slow down Kai , she won't go anywhere " Chanyeol tried to calm Kai down

" Hey are you going too , Lay ? " Kai asked Lay who's listening to music in his IPhone.

" Oh yeah , of course ! " he put off his purple headset and walked together with Kai and Chanyeol.

 

" Kyu Mee ! Hey ! " Kai called your name from the distance.

What the heck ? Does Kai know her ? But how- can- Lay muttered to himself. He has a lot of question in his head right now , hundred of question.

" H-Hey Kai ! Are they. . . " You really shocked by his coming with the other 2 handsome guy.

" Ah yeah , I almost forget. Guys , this is Kyu Mee. I meet her once in the supermarket last week ! Kyu Mee , this is Chanyeol , that is Lay "

" Nice too meet you ! " they said in the same time which made you chuckled a bit. Then you saw Lay chuckled too that you could see clearly his little dimple. 

Am I daydreaming ? Lay is standing right in front of me accompanied by his dimple. I might faint right now. But no , I have to act cool in front of him.

 

" Oh by the way this is my friend , best friend I mean , Hyun Jee " you almost forgot about her

" Hai , N-Nice to meet you guys , I'm Hyung , eh Hyun Jee ! Sorry " 

" Hahaha that's funny ! Are you the one who gave me the big teddy bear ? " 

" uh Yes , that's right ! Do you like it ? " 

" He even angry when I touched it ! " Kai answered her question and everyone laughed out loud. 

" Hey ! Stop it hyung ! " his face turned red " by the way , I like it tough. Thank you ! "

" you are welcome " you blushed on the spot. Chanyeol smiled because of her reaction.

You really happy about their conversation and hope for the miracle happened to you too. Suddenly you felt something on your shoulder.

 

" Hey , are you the girl who talked to me last week huh ? " Yes. It's Lay. He patted your shoulder to get your attention.

" huh ? " you said that word stupidly

" Haha , you blank too ! Just like me " he laughed awkwardly but it still cute anyway.

" Uh , oh yeah ! That's me ! Hehe "

" So , Congratulation for you ! " what ? Did he just congratulate me ? 

" Thank you , Lay " you said shyly

" just call me Yixing okay ? make it more comfortable for us. "

For , us ? Did he just say us !? 

" Ah haha okay then , Yixing "

" So guys , how about if we exchange our phone number ? So we can still communication ? " Kai asked this and you're so thanking him because you could have Lay's number.

" oh that's great ! Here mine " Chanyeol excitedly gave his number to Hyun Jee first. she blushed.

" Hey , what yours ? " Lay asked you suddenly with a little smile.

" o-oh here ! " I do look stupid . 

" haha Thankyou ! "

" So , no one want my number ? " Kai pouted his mouth and made a puppy face.

" Hey I want ! " you answered him to break the awkward moment for him.

" Attention please, for all new member of SM , please come to here for the briefing and the training on Monday at 9 a.m , Thankyou "

" So , see you on Monday ! Take a rest ! " Kai waved his hand to both of you so do Lay and Chanyeol.

----

" OMO ! Today is the best day ever ! Did you look the way Chanyeol talked to me about the teddy ? He turned red ! " Hyun Jee couldn't stop talking about him that night. 

" Good to you then ! " suddenly your phone vibrate and wondered who's text you on this late night ?

{LAY} : Heyyyy ? 

{YOU} : Hey , Yixing ? What's going on? 

{LAY} : Nothing , just testing :) what are you doing ? 

This boy is something. 

{YOU} : Want to sleep actually , have you not sleepy ? 

{LAY} : Nope. I'm chatting with the boys right now.

        Btw , Goodnight ! Don't get sick , key ? Sleep well.

{YOU} : Thanks! :) Goodnight too !

What a night. He really text me. I don't know he can be a sweet guy like this ? I thought he was a cold type of person ? Oh I'm totally wrong, whatever. The point is , I'm totally in love with this guy who called Zhang YiXing :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys ! I'm really sorry for not updating for so loooong ! I hope you like this chapter , but it in the opening I thought .__.  Please comment and subscribed !  Sorry for any grammatical error :) Thanks,  Love you ! <3