One Night

A Dream of an Ordinary Girl

The moonlight was faded by the dark sky when you were going home in late time. And suddenly, you felt some drops of water on your head and realized it was drizzling. You quickly run to your house from your collage and when you wanted to open the door, you realized that you didn't bring the key. The rain started to fell heavily and you shouted," HYUN JEE!! Open the door please!?" Hyun Jee is your best friend or you can call it as your soulmate. You had already known her since you were a kid. She's already like your own sister. Yes, you lived in the same house because you two was studying in Korea. One thing that you disliked about her was she was sleepy head. You shouted once more," KIM HYUN JEE!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!" and she quickly opened the door and saw you already soaked because of the rain. 

 

Kyu Mee! I'm sorry!! I fell asleep and I didn't hear you!" she said with a worried face. You nodded and said," It's okay Hyun Jee, but never do this anymore okay ?" , "Arasso!" she nodded and brought you a towel to dry yourself. You go to your room and take a shower immediately. As you were on the bathroom, you open the shower tap and set it into the hot water. You feel the warm water drained all over your body. It had been 25 minutes so you decided to dry your hair, put your pajamas on , and go downstairs. 
 
You saw Hyun Jee made you ramen Because she still felt guilty about the incident. You tapped her shoulder and said " Hyun Jee! Thanks. You know me so well , I'm starving right now!" she smiled at you and said "it's okay Kyu Mee , you already like my Unnie. Actually I want express my sorry trough this ramen"  You smiled and sit on your white leather couch with your ramen. You turn on the TV and suddenly . . . "AAAAH! Is that EXO on TV right now!? " Hyun Jee ran to the couch and jumped beside you excitedly. You just shook your head and eat your ramen. Suddenly , a man with those dimple appeared and all you could do was just froze with ramen on your hand and just smiled brightly paying attention to him.  Zhang YiXing. Or you could  call him LAY. His milky skin , his dimples , his smile , his voice , his moves, just make you shaking and forget about the ramen. You wondered what would happen if you meet him in the eye. They're singing History right now and you sang along together with Hyun Jee like two crazy people singing in the silent night. You don't want to disturbed your neighbor so you  turn down the tv volume and you realized that your forgotten ramen had expand. You did't in the mood to eat it but because of your best friend cooked this for you, so you decided to eat it.
 
Hours past hours, suddenly you felt something hit your right shoulder. It's Hyun Jee the sleepy head. She fell asleep [AGAIN]. You tried to wake her but , no respond. At all. You couldn't leave your best friend on the couch, so you decided to take her to her room. *GOSH. SHE IS SO HEAVY. What does she eat lately?* You mumbled to yourself. After 10 minutes, you arrived at her bedroom. You covered her with the blanket. Sometimes you hate the fact that she's a sleepy head. But it's kinda funny seeing her like that. You walked out from her room slowly because you didn't want to wake her up. You felt a little bit sleepy so you decided to go to bed. Before that, you looked to your phone and started to stare all Lay picture on your phone. *aahh, I really want to meet this boy so bad. I know someday I will meet you, Lay gege* . You set the alarm about 6 a.m. cause you didn't want to late for tomorrow school. You put on your headset and listened some of EXO's song. "...Ni wen wo lai zi na li, xiao zhe hui da shi mi mi, zhi yao shi ni he wo, yi qi zou xia qu, tian tang zai sui shi he sui di...."