The Dream Day

A Dream of an Ordinary Girl

The wind was blowing so heavily and you felt the warm of the white sand

All you could hear was worried voice of your friend called your name from the distance

" Kyu Mee ..... !  Don't leave me here ~ "

" Yi Xing ! If you don't want me to leave you , come catch me :P"

Because of the wind, you couldn't see clearly and suddenly you tripped over a rock and fell down on the sand

" awww. . . It hurts ! "

" Yah ! Jung Kyu Mee ! Are you okay !? You make me feel worried ! You shouldn't ran from me ! You should sticked together with me before ! So you won't hurt like this ! Don't ever do this again to me okay ? "

" Lay . . I'm fine , okay ? Why are you so worried ? Its just a light scratches , it won't kill me , and I'm not your girlfriend anyway "

" Uhm..uh I- It's because ... "

BEEP~

BEEP~

BEEP~

* Aaaaah, is it morning already? Why so fast! -____- what a stupid alarm woke me this early ! *

You quickly turn off your stupid alarm and you realized that you slept with your headset on. You suddenly smiled because it felt like EXO along with you while you were sleeping.

* Am I just dreaming about being Lay's friend ?? It was the most BEAUTIFUL SWEETEST FANTASTIC DREAM I EVER HAD !!!! * you smiled a while like an idiot and realized you had math test in your school. It means you had to arrive early than usual.

You took a bath in a hurry and realized you forgot to bring your towel . " HYUN JEE ! Can you bring me my towel ?? KIM HYUN JEE !! "

" ARASO ! I just woke up ! . Here , can you bathe a little faster please ? We're gonna late for school"

" okay ! Thanks by the way ! "

After 15 minutes , you came out from the bath room and put your uniform on. You went downstairs and quickly ate your cold sandwich { because you took a bath for too long } 

-----

" Alright class , today you gonna have your math test . You have 90 minutes to do your test . Please do your best and by yourself. Best Luck ! "

You started to open the question sheet and talked to yourself * what the .  .  . It's too difficult ! You never taught us this ! * you looked around your surrounding and saw that all of your friends couldn't do this crazy test .  So you decided to calm down and choose the correct answer . 

After you finished the test , you still get carried away by your beatiful dream last night. So you're just daydreaming until the time end. After a few minutes , the bell rang . You collect the paper to your teacer. But suddenly you heard one of your friend said...

" ARE YOU SERIOUS !? EXO is already come back here !!? " your friend said. " YEAH ! YOU CAN SEE ON TWITTER ! MANY PEOPLE SAID THAT ! They are on their way to SM building right now ! " said the other. You get into a small heart attack of hearing that news.

As soon as you finished your school , you dragged Hyun Jee to your car and went to SM building. You could see a lot of fan girl screaming the EXO member's name with the banner and gifts on their hand . * crap. I forgot to bring my gift to Lay. Stupid me ;( *

After a while, you could see a black car and someone with light pink hair got out from the car. It's LUHAN. Yeah, he really cute with that new hair. Hyun Jee screamed historically. I just smiled and then , a milky white hand tried to open the door and brought a purple MCM bag in the other hand. It's Lay , your dream friend just got out from the car . You just get frozen .

 

 

So , how's the story so far ? <3 it's a little bit but I'm trying :D hehe . Please subscribe !