Chance of a Life Time

A Dream of an Ordinary Girl

It's Lay. You blinked a few times and couldn't believe that this is real. Yes , Zhang Yi Xing , that everyone adores because of his dance , smile , voice , and of course his little dimple that always appeared on his cheek every time he talked or smile. 

Hyun Jee couldn't stop talking about the members " OMO ! Look at Kris ! He's so tall and manly ! It's a little bit different if you look at him in the real life compared in the TV ! and TAO ! See !? He's so damn hot with that red hair ! Oh my Kung Fu Panda is growing hotter eh ? And Kyu Mee , do you know tha- .. PARK CHANYEOL !! WHY YOU SO HANDSOME?? SARANGHAE OPPA~ " 

as soon as she saw Chanyeol , she ran towards him and gave him a big brown teddy bear that she already made by herself specially for this special guy , Chanyeol. And luckily , he accept the gift from Hyun Jee ! And every fan girl started screaming hysterically because of that . 

" Do you see that !? He is holding my little teddy bear ! Oh My Gosh I'm so glad ! HAHAHA~ *faint* " actually it was a huge teddy bear. The size of the doll was almost a half of his tall ! What on earth you call it 'little' ? 

But suddenly your attention was break by something. You saw a rilakkuma key chain on the front of your purple shoes. It looked familiar for you. After a while , you realized that it was belong to your dream friend , Lay. Immediately , you shouted at Lay " LAAYY !! " and you didn't know why , he turned his head into the source of the voice and you waved your hand with the key chain on your hand. And he realized that he just dropped his key chain and walked towards you.

" hey , I thought you just dropped it from your bag if I'm not mistaken.. "

He stared you for a while and amazed by your lovely soft voice * she's . . Something. Her voice so innocent *

" Uhm er.. Thanks !  " He didn't know what to say but he really want to talk to you more. He walked away from you with a little heavy heart. Actually , he wanted to say more than 'thanks'. 

" you're really welcome , Lay " you blushed a little because of the eye contact of you two just made.

" OH MY. Kyu Mee ! He really stared at you ! What happen !? Oh girl you are so damn lucky ! I envy you. I mean we all envy you. And I think he likes you unnie "

" hey.. That's too fast okay ? He never ever likes me. He doesn't know me either. And you are lucky too ! Look at your yollie , he is hugging your 'little' teddy okay ? I envy you too. "

" Hmmm you're right. But we shouldn't be envy to each other ,  CAUSE WE ARE THE MOST LUCKY GIRL FOR TODAY OKAY ? "

" Hahaha arasso ! Let's go home before it's raining. I don't want to wash my car because tomorrow is Saturday "

The SM manager saw that incident and walked toward you. When you about to leave , he came to you and called you " hey young girl ! " every girl look at him and a random girl said excitedly " Yes S-sir ? Did you just called m-me..? " , " Uhm, not you actually , sorry . Hey girl with the blue navy uniform ! " unfortunately you didn't realized that the girl that he meant was you , so you just got into your car and ignored him .

---[in the car]---

" Hey why are you so quiet ? You should be happy girl " Hyun Jee asked you because of your straight face

" Of course I'm happy , you silly. I'm just thinking too much "

" Ahh , you have to relax girl , by the way , How about your exam huh ? "

" Let's talk about it later okay ? I'm starving. Let's eat my favorite ramen. I know somewhere to chill ~ "

Suddenly you felt something was wrong. You saw a black car was following you from behind but you ignored it.

---

The waitress came to both of you and served you two as you took a sit " Annyeonghaseo, can I help you miss ? "

" can we have 2 beef ramen and two cups of green tea please ? " I said. This is the first time for Myun Jee to eat in this restaurant, so you ordered the menu which you usually eat after school. You do love this restaurant because of the taste of the ramen was undefeatable with the other ramen. 

" sure , it might take 15 minutes okay ? Please wait , thankyou. Oh you can take our free snacks in the corner. "

" Thankyou " you both said together in the same time.

" so , how was your test ? "

" it's alright but-.." suddenly you stopped and stared at the guy that came towards you two and ..

" excuse me , are you the girl that talked to Lay these afternoon ? " he asked you a weird question which made you felt a bit creepy.   * Am I wrong talked to Lay ? Is he so angry until he following me ? Is he going to sue me for talking to his artist ? Crap. This isn't lucky at all . I'm gonna die . . . * but you decided to answer him because there's no opportunity to escape from this guy.

" Y-yes " you answered him with a small voice and lower your head.

" Oh ! Thanks God ! Annyeonghaseo , I'm the SM manager. I heard you talking to him , and I heard a little bit of your voice. Listen. SM is holding an audition for everyone to join. And I thought that you are a talented girl. You have a really unique voice and pretty face which everyone will fall into. So , how about if you give it a try ? Maybe the other will like you after they listen to your voice, okay ? oh,and don't forget , if you perform a little bit of your move while singing , it will be easier for you to be the one that we choose. Here , take my name card. Please come next week on Saturday at 10 a.m okay ? Don't be late. Punctuality is really into account. Thanks , by the way what's your name ? "

" Jung Kyu Mee.. "

" What a beautiful name. Okay it's already late. I'm going back first. Glad to know you miss Jung. Good night "

You froze on your seat while processing what just happened. There's a little bit silent between you and Hyun Jee. After a while , Hyun Jee tried to broke this surprising situation.

" So .... JUNG KYU MEE ! Aww congrats my Unnie ! " everyone in the restaurant looked into your table for a while and then continued what they're doing.

" shhhht! Can you smaller your voice miss. Kim ? " you scolded her while glaring.

" Okay sorry , so what do you think ? I think this is a chance of a life time ! You can be a famous singer , meet a lot of SM artists, and having a lot of fan of course ! You can change your whole life , girl ! " she said excitedly

" Hmmm you're right, If I am chosen by them , maybe I can make friends with SM artists " * or may be more than friend* you talked to yourself.

" Do you mean is being Lay's girlfriend ?? " Hyun Jee suddenly teasing you and make you shocked

" YAH! It never happen to me okay ? He never like me. Note that. " you said with a high tone which made everyone looked at you two in the second time. * how could she read my mind ? But maybe ,  I can know Lay more as a friend not a fan*

 

 

 

 

Hey ! What do you think guys ? I decided to update this chapter tonight , cause maybe I won't be able to update in a couple of days. I have to study for the upcoming National Exam TT.TT Hope you understand <3 btw sorry for the mistakes!>< hehe please comment and subscribe ! Thanks ! {}