Day 8 to Infinity and Beyond~!!!

A week with your Future Wife

 

 

Day 8, Saturday (CONCERT DAY)
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Sherlock Hotel, Party's Venue, After the EarthQuake~
 
 
 
 
"TAEMIN~!! TAEMIN!!" I called and called his name but he wasn't opening his eyes. The medical operators were taking him away on a stretcher and Key Oppa and Jonghyun Oppa were holding me.
 
"Oppa!! Why can't I go?? Taemin!! Oh God! Oh God! Please let him be alright!" I cried and prayed in their arms as the ambulance went away. It was only a matter of time when I felt myself being carried to another ambulance and pain latched on my arm..
 
"Taemin~.." I felt my eyelids grow heavy and slowly my consciousness was failing me..
 
"Taemin~.." I called again but he wasn't there..
 
"Cherry.. Stay strong please.." 
 
I was awaken by some people arguing. I could hear Key Oppa's voice and Minho Oppa's voice. I didn't understand what they were talking about so I forced my eyes to open and a white ceiling greeted me. The constant beeping of the monitor beside my bed registering in my ears. 
 
"Cherry??? Cherry??" 
 
Key Oppa was calling me. I could hear him. I could. I focused my eyes on the figure in front of me and saw Key Oppa's tear stained face. 
 
"Can you see me?? How many fingers is this?" Key Oppa asked and held up two fingers..
 
"T-two.." I answered.. I looked around, seeing my parents and siblings almost crying.. I could see Jamie with Jaejoong.. Izza with Genesis.. Risa trying to calm Key.. 
 
"Cherry..." They all called to me when I tried sitting up. My visions were swirling and everything seemed like dancing. I could still feel the aftershocks of what happened but that didn't stop me from forcing myself to stand up. Key Oppa caught me in his arms when I lost my balance and almost fell.
 
"Cherry, wag mo munang pilitin ang sarili mo.. Magpahinga ka muna.." 
 
(A/N: Di ko maimagine Mama ni Cherry after ng isang insidente. Naiimagine ko galit n galit siya at lagot kaming lahat kasi may nangyaring masama kay Cherry. Papagalitan kaming lahat. Papagalitan din si Cherry. Kaya lang d ko pa kayang iproduce ung ganong character eh..XD Mian~!! XD Kaya I'll just make a character na babagay sa situation okay lng?? SOrry talga! XD)
 
My Father commanded but I had to know what's going on with Taemin.
 
"T-taemin? How's Taemin??" I asked Key Oppa who gave me the most painful look ever in history.. He bit his quivering lip and looked away from me not wanting to answer my question. I turned to Minho Oppa and he was just the same. 
 
'N-no!! Please just tell me he's okay!!' Tears were starting to build up and I did nothing to stop them from falling..
 
"Cherry.." Jamie pot hugged me tight and rubbed my back, attempting to comfort me. The others joining in too, Izza, Risa, Joy and Ate Addy. But tears kept flowing..
 
"J-jamie pot.. Si Taemin? Please~.." I begged..
 
"Cherry......." Jamie was also crying and she hugged me tighter..
 
(A/N: D ko alam kung bakit ako umiiyak. Nkakaasar! XD)
 
"Di na nya tayo maalala.." Jamie's voice broke a little while saying these words. These words that shattered my world to pieces..
 
 
"N-no.. P-pano? H-hindi pwede! Bakit?!! Kelangan ko siyang makita! Asan ba siya?!" I told them and tried to stand up and head to the door. When I almost fell on the ground again, Minho Oppa decided to carry me and place me on a wheelchair. They all came with me as we headed to Taemin's room. Jamie, holding my hand tightly.. Risa and Izza, rubbing my back. When we reached Taemin's room, Minho Oppa suddenly stopped pushing my chair..
 
"Minho Oppa~" I looked at him but he wasn't able to look at me..
 
"I'm really sorry.." His words of condolences ripped through me and a part of died, I don't want to believe it until I've talked to him..
 
'Taemin..'
 
Risa was the one who knocked on the door and opened it when we got the permission to go inside. Air was almost knocked out from my lungs and I felt something inside me die. 
 
 
Inside the room, Taemin, Taemin's mother and Sulli looked like a picture of a perfect family. But that wasn't what broke me.. 
 
It was the way Taemin looked at me like he never knew me. Knew Risa or Jamie or Izza or my father or Ate Addy. Like our time with him, Never happened. Never occurred. 
 
"Hyungs! Are they fans?" Taemin said, tilting his head to the side a little. His head was bandaged and his got dextrose connected on his left arm. He seemed healthy and fine if it wasn't for the bandage on his head.
 
"N-ne.." Key subtly answered.
 
Tears kept falling from my eyes but that didn't stop me. I asked Minho Oppa to push me towards the bed and held out my hand to touch Taemin's.
 
"T-taemin-ah.. Don't you remember me?" I tried, looking at him. Squeezing his hand, praying inside for this not to be true..
 
"M-mianhe.." Taemin said, pulling his hand away from mine..
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
When the Hyungs arrived with some girls, I couldn't help but stare at the girl on the wheelchair. I don't know why but I felt extremely relieved and happy after seeing her. She was crying and my arms, my whole body ached to hug her and comfort her. I didn't understand why I'm feeling this way. I gave Sulli a glance and she gave me a supporting smile. When the girl on the wheelchair asked Minho hyung to push her nearer the bed, my heart broke a little seeing how sad and miserable those eyes felt. I suddenly felt the yearning to make her smile which was weird. The hyungs told me that a group of caring and funny fangirls adopted me and cared for me during the time of my amnesia. They told me that one of them even became my girlfriend. And the necklace around my neck... Was a reminder of our love when I've gone back to Korea. 
 
Did I really fell in love with fangirl??
 
 
"T-taemin-ah.. Don't you remember me?" I felt miserable inside seeing how broken she was. I looked at her and I was mesmerized with how her eyes sparkled with tears and her bow shaped lips quivered while talking. My fingers longed to touch her tear-stained cheeks but I stopped myself. 
 
I was in love with Sulli. That was what I remembered. And we're still together.. That's what in my memories.. The Hyungs didn't know it because we decided to keep it a secret. We've only been together for less than a month in my memory. If I courted and professed feelings for this girl then I could say that it was all a mistake.
 
"M-mianhe.." 
 
I reluctantly pulled my hand away from her soft shaking palms and mentally cursed myself when more tears flowed from her eyes.  
 
 
 
(A/N: )
 
"My Hyungs told me that I selfishly courted a cute and kind girl here during my amnesia. But they didn't know that I was already in a relationship so they didn't stop me. I am really sorry for putting you into such a situation.." I said, not looking at the girl in front of me. I don't know if I could take much more of her pain. I was afraid I might do something stupid that would cause me everything. I looked at Sulli and she proceeded to stand beside the bed and clasped our hands together. 
 
I saw how everyone was shocked with what I said except for my Hyungs who looked away. One of the girls then pulled the girl's wheelchair away from the bed and turned it around to leave the room. A large lump appeared inside my throat as I watched them leave. I felt more terrible now than even before they arrived..
 
"Good Job, Taemin-ahh.. Don't worry.. They'll get over it soon.." Sulli assured me, holding my hand tightly. My confusion and pain grew. 
 
Now that I'm holding the hand of the girl I thought I loved.. Why do I feel like I just lost the most important thing in the world? 
 
 
 
 
 
~Key's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
It was hard. Everything just turned upside down.. One second we were all having the time of our lives and another second, we're all feeling a whole lot level of misery and sadness..
 
The girls kept crying. I wanted to ease their sadness.. I wanted to ease their pain.. But I couldn't find the right words to comfort them. They cried because Cherry was hurting.. They all cried because their maknae did.
 
 
I don't know how much time passed with me and Minho just staring at them, feeling their pain. And just how much more time it took until all of them, Cherry, Risa, Jamie and Izza fell asleep on the bed with tear-stained faces and broken hearts.
 
Genesis draped a cover on everyone before standing up beside us.
 
"I wish I could do something for them.." Genesis said with a sigh..
 
"That's the sad part in our story.. We couldn't do anything for them.. I couldn't do anything for them.. For Cherry.." I said, self-hatred rising inside my heart.
 
"That's not true.. You gave them a lot of memories to keep.. Even though everything didn't turned out so well in the end.." Genesis patted my shoulder just as Minho did the same..
 
"We should all go and rest.. We're all tired and we still have the concert tomorrow, Hyung.. Let's go.." Minho said and pulled me out of the room.
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
When I woke up, My eyes were swollen and it hurt. But more than that, more than all the pain I've felt.. Nothing can ever be compared with the pain I've felt last night..
 
 
 
'Mistake..'
 
'I'm sorry for putting you into such a situation..'
 
'My Hyungs didn't know that I was already in a relationship.'
 
'M-mianhe..'
 
 
 
 
Every word felt like knife that stabbed through my heart. I looked around to see that I was alone inside the room. I turned to my side and felt tears falling again. I heard the door open and looked up to see who it was... Sulli..
 
 
"Hi.." She greeted me and closed the door behind her. She carried a basket of fruits and she looked even more good in personal than in pictures. I sat up, wiping my tears as she came closer to the bed..
 
"I-I'm sorry.." I said, though I didn't know what I was apologizing about.
 
If what Taemin said was the truth, then Taemin was never mine since the beginning. 
 
"No.. I'm supposed to be the one who should apologize.." She said and placed the basket on top of the cabinet beside the bed before sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
"I'm sorry for taking back what's mine.." She said, sternly.. We sat in bitter silence for a few minutes before she spoke up again..
 
"Oh God.. This is just so hard.. It would have been better if the girl was a and not like you.." Sulli said, wiping her own tears..
 
"I'm sorry.." I apologized again..
 
"I really love Taemin.." She said, reaching out to touch my hand..
 
"I.. I really love him too.. So much.." I bit my lower lip as the tears continued flowing freely again..
 
"We've been bestfriends since trainee days, you know.." She said while I nodded.
 
"I've been in love with him ever since then.." She told me again.. I just looked away and cried.. A few more seconds of silence before she stood up and approached the door.
 
"I came here because I wanted to see the girl that got SHINee Oppas approval to have a relationship with Taemin and now, I understood why.." Sulli said, hand on the knob.
 
"But I'm already telling you.. I'm not handing Taemin over just because the Oppas approved of you.." She said and stepped out of the room. When the door clicked closed, never did I cry so hard.
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
I asked Manager Ahjusshi about the girls and he told me a lot of things. Like how supportive and carefree they were, how they took me in as a real friend, how they teased me until I blushed. He also told me how I cried when I felt the fear of having to leave Cherry in the Philippines, how I smiled and laughed with the girls.. How.. How I fell in love with Cherry..
 
It felt almost like fairytale.. 
 
 
I sat on my bed, listened like a child to his stories. Genuinely interested and curious.. With my Mother beside me.
 
"I just finished developing the pictures I took last night this morning.. I wanted the girls to have them but I had to see you first to check up on you.." Manager Ahjusshi said, handing me an envelop filled with pictures. Everyone was in it. The SHINee Hyungs, DBSK Hyungs, the back-up dancers, the staffs and the girls. Everyone had smiles on their faces. The girls looked beautiful but one particular girl always catches my eye in every photo.
 
"I've never seen you smile like this before, Taeminnie-ah.." My Mother said, showing me a picture where I was backhugging Cherry. I accepted the picture and more confusion arised inside my chest. The warm feeling, the longing, the happiness brought by the picture was extremely intriguing.
 
"Hmm.. Well.. So I gotta go.. Rest up okay?? We still have a concert tonight and we can't postpone it anymore.." Manager Ahjusshi said and gathered the pictures on my lap.. Another particular picture caught my eyes and I picked it up.. It was a group picture of the girls.. With the girl I courted at the middle. Their smiles were so real and so genuine that I couldn't stop myself but smile too..
 
"That's one of my favorites too.. Cherry and the other girls were.. Really happy.." Manager Ahjusshi said, rubbing his neck.
 
"Che-Chelli?" I asked and he nodded, pointing at the girl in the middle.
 
"That's Cherry.. This is Risa, Jamie, Jenby, Izza, Esmie, Imee and Annalyn." Manager Ahjusshi pointed at them while saying their names. But no matter how hard I tried to remember, it was all in vain.. Nothing was coming back to me..
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
Key Oppa, Minho Oppa, Jonghyun Oppa, Onew Oppa and Manager Ahjusshi all came to my room in the afternoon to see me before they start getting ready for the concert.. All of us, KBB, was also in the room. Ate Addy and Utoy too..
 
"Are you sure that you want to watch the concert tonight?" Key Oppa asked me the hundreth time for the day.
 
"I'm won't be missing it for the world, Oppa.." I told him with a reassuring smile on my face..
 
"Okay.." Key Oppa said before pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back. I fought back my tears and just hugged him back.
 
The afternoon while we all waited was full of tension. Jamie and Jenby was contemplating on attending the concert or not because of my condition. Even after the reassurance that I'm okay. Jaejoong Oppa, Changmin Oppa, Yoochun Oppa and Junsu Oppa came to get us an hour before 5 in the afternoon. The Oppas didn't say anything but with the sympathetic smiles and supportive glances and pats on the head, I'm pretty sure they already know what happened. And all I could do is look up to everyone and smile, telling them that I'm fine.
 
We arrived to the concert grounds and the fans were still not allowed inside but since we're with the DBSK Oppas the guards let us in. We watched in silence while everybody got ready and rehearsed on the stage. My eyes focused on a certain person that made me fall in love all over again.. With his every move, every expression, everything about him pulled me to love him. Again.. All over Again..
 
"Cherry pot.." Jenby pot and and Jamie pot were the first ones to notice my tears and they both hugged me tightly. 
 
"Andito lang kami Cherry.. Kapag sa tingin mo d mo na kaya, pisilin mo lng yung kamay ko, tatakpan ko mata mo.." Jenby said, sniffing a little bit since she's already crying too.
 
"Oo nga, Cherry.." Jamie pot seconded, crying too..
 
"Okay lang samin umalis ng concert ng hindi tapos or kahit wag na tayong umattend! Okay lang samin.. Wag mo lang pilitin yang sarili mo, Cherry.." Imee pot said, crying to hug me. Annalyn pot quietly came to me and hugged me..
 
"Nanalyn pot.." 
 
"Nakakaasar naman kasi eh~ *sniff* okay na kayo ni Taemin.. Okay na ang lahat.. Tapos dahil lang sa isang paso, sira na naman ang lahat. Tapos dadagdag pa yan Sulling yan! Cherry~!" Nanalyn pot complained and hugged me tighter. 
 
"Okay lang yan, Cherry.. Kaya natin to.." Risa pot only said, not wanting to cry like the others but was already tearing up.
 
"Cherry.. Kaya ba? Wag kang mag pakamasokista ah.. Kay Jenby lang bagay yun.. Kung nasasaktan ka na sabihin mo samin.." Jamie pot said and hugged me..
 
"Oo nga, Cherry.. That's what friends are for diba?? Kaya wag ka ng umiyak be.. Lilipas din yan.." Esmie said, patting my head..
 
"Dun ka nga Esmie panira ka ng moment.. Umiiyak n kame halos lahat dito.." Risa pot said, hugged everyone and pushed Esmie pot away.
 
We all laughed a little at their usual banter and wiped our own tears..
 
"Hinde.. Okay lang ako promise.. Kung ito na ung last time na makikita ko siya, gusto kong sulitin ung time na natitira.." I told them.
 
Once in a while, we still cried.. Once in a while Jaejoong Oppa would tease Jamie for crying too much.. Once in a while Changmin Oppa would bribe Jenby just to stop crying.. Once in a while Genesis would come and hug Izza out of the blue.. Once in a while Key Oppa would come to us and chat with Risa.. Once in a while Onew Oppa would also come to us and hug Annalyn.. Once in a while Manager Ahjusshi would bribe us all tickets to Korea just to stop us from tearing up again.. Once in a while the staffs and back-up dancers would tease us 'crybabies' when they see us.. Once in a while, everybody would just laugh at us because we're all tearing up again. But never, not even once, did Taemin come to us. Not even a glance..
 
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
Every once in a while, Some of my hyungs would disappear and the back up dancers too.. When we finished the last piece of the rehearsal and the hyungs' vanished all together, I couldn't stop myself from looking for them. Only to find them with the same girls last night..
 
'Everyone must have been very close..'  I told myself while looking at them laughing and teasing the girls who were obviously tearing up but smiling and keeping up with the teasing nonetheless.
 
Jamie was getting hugged by Jaejoong hyung after getting teased by Key hyung and Jonghyun hyung. Jenby was standing on a chair, her arms wrapped around Changmin hyung's torso and her chin resting on his shoulder blade. Onew Hyung was chatting with Annalyn. Genesis was backhugging Izza who was laughing with everyone else. Imee, Esmie and Risa taking turns in saying something funny or snarky or witty that would earn some comments from the hyungs and the others.
 
It was a heart-warming sight.
 
My eyes focused on the empty space around Cherry and tingling sensation on my skin told me how much I craved to fill that space space.. My fingers slipped on my front pocket and felt the necklace with the ring inside it.
 
I was about to step forward and go to them when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the scene..
 
"I asked your Umma to help me cook something for you.." Sulli pulled me into one of the dressing room and pushed me to sit down on the sofa while she arranged the food she prepared.
 
"I made a lot so don't hold back and eat okay?" She asked me and I was forced to take the chopstick on my hand and start eating even with no appetite.
 
 
 
 
~Concert Proper~
 
 
The fans came flooding in and I was thankful that Manager Ahjusshi had taken an effort in separating the girls, DBSK Hyungs, HyunJoong hyung, SNSD Noonas and F(x)'s Krystal and Sulli from the other fans. They were comfortably sitted near the stage..
 
We all did our best from the intro till the encore. My eyes always darted to the same area where they are and I wasn't sure anymore if I was trying to look at Sulli or My eyes were longing to see the little girl that gives my stomach butterflies, Cherry..
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Every time Taemin looked at our way, I felt hurt because he's probably staring at Sulli. Sometimes I just wished we didn't have to stay in the same area with Sulli. 
 
"Taemin-ah!!" I decided to shout with the other fans when they were done singing, 'Romantic'. My eyes were blurred with the tears and I couldn't figure if Taemin was looking at me or not but my lips whispered the words I couldn't find my voice to say..
 
'Saranghaeyo..'
 
 
 
 
~An hour after the Concert~
 
 
 
 
Fans rushed here and there in the airport just to see SHINee for the last time. We were waiting just like everyone else when a text from Manager Ahjusshi came and asked us to come to a private room inside the airport.
 
When we found the room, Manager Ahjusshi immediately came to us and hugged us all one by one..
 
"I'm going to miss you all, seriously.." Manager Ahjusshi said, sniffing a little bit..
 
"We'll miss you too, Ahjusshi.." Jamie pot said and we all proceeded to group Hug Manager Ahjusshi..
 
"How about us???" Key Oppa said and everyone who just came, SHINee members, some Oppas and Unnies back up dancers, some of the staffs, joined in the hug.
 
"Aiggoo~ I feel like I'm leaving a bunch of my daughters here in the Philippines.." Manager Ahjusshi said, patting us on our heads which made us pout and 'Awwweee~' then result to another group hug..
 
"Everybody seems so close, I feel so bad not being able to remember anything.." Bitterness leaked through these words and we all looked up to Taemin who was standing beside Sulli.. 
 
 
"It's okay, Taemin-ah.. Even if you don't remember us right now, we're still friends.. We had a lot of fun with all of you guys around.. I hope we'll be able to continue living as friends.." Jenby pot said and reached out for a handshake to Taemin.. When Taemin accepted it, She pulled him in for a hug..
 
"You might not remember me so well, But You'll always be my cute little brother okay??" Jenby pot said, messing with his hair..
 
"That's right.. Even though You don't remember us all right now.. We're still your friends.." Jamie pot said too and joined in the hug.. The rest of the KBB also went to hug Taemin who was starting to tear up. But I just stood there, unmoving..
 
"Ch-chelli-ah.." When he called to me, and the whole group opened up to let me join in the hug. My feet led me back to Taemin's arms..
 
"I'm sorry.." I heard him whisper but I only shook my head and said..
 
"It's okay.. It's okay.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
I felt a little bit better and a little bit worse after our goodbyes. Everybody said goodbye with smiles on their lips but tears in their eyes. It was heart-warming but also heart wrenching. I didn't want to say good bye..
 
"Taemin-ah.." Key hyung called..
 
"Yes Hyung?"
 
"Are you okay??" Key Hyung asked. I nodded and focused my eyes on the windows of the plane. It's been an hour since we bid our goodbyes yet I could still hear their voices.. I could still hear Cherry assuring me that it was okay.. Slowly, my eyelids felt heavy and the need to close them grew. 
 
"Hyung.." I called..
 
"Hmm?"
 
"I.. I want to remember them.. I want to remember everything.. I want to.. Remember.. Cherry.." 
 
And as I drifted to dreamland, flashbacks of what seemed like the past I believed I've forgotten, flowed and passed through my mind like a movie in a theater. When I opened my eyes, I never felt the same regret, fear and love before that rushed through my system.
 
My fingers darted back to my pocket and I remembered the warmth this ring gives off..
 
It was our symbol of Love.. It was our promise.. 
 
~Arrival in Korea~
 
When I took my first steps in my motherland, a new found fire burned inside my heart. I remember everything now.. Everything.. Every single thing..
 
But that wasn't the thing that most made me happy.. NO.. It was because I remembered Cherry.. I remembered how I fell for her.. How much I came to love her.. Just the thought, sent warmth tingling through every vein on my body and I was never more determined to work hard than I already am right now..
 
"There's something different about you, right now.. I can tell.." Key Hyung speculated as we all sat down for a morning coffee in a nearby cafe.. I just smiled at them and said..
 
"I remember everything now, Hyung.."
 
 
 
 
 
~ 2 Months after SHINee came back to KOREA ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Annalyn's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures of Taemin wearing the necklace ring..
 
Videos of Taemin in interviews saying that the ring was given by Key Oppa but reminded him of his one and only love..
 
Thanks to of Taemin in their newest album that especifically said, 'Saranghaeyo, little cute girl in the dark blue dress. I miss you. A lot. <3'
 
SHINee's newest digital single titled, 'Cherry'..
 
And reports that says, Lee Taemin personally composed and arranged the music and lyrics for the digital Single.
 
It was literally CHAOS in the KPOP world. A lot of the Shawols are crying because of Taemin's revelation of his relationship. Though some loyal fans have been expressing their blessing and wishes to Taemin's success in relationship. And Cherry's been bouncing like a overly excited ball all over the place whenever we remind her of the news. 
 
"Buti pa si Taemin, isinapubliko na ang relationship niyo Cherry.." I complained as KBB was once again complete in Cherry's house spazzing..
 
"Wag kang mag alala, Nanalyn pot.. Naunahan lang ni Taemin yang si Onew.." Jenby pot said which earned her a painful pinch from me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ 6 Months Later ~
 
 
 
 
"Ano bang meron? Bat biglaan atang gusto niyong pumunta dito??" Risa pot asked as we entered Min Seok Restaurant which was remotedly empty today.
 
"Sarado ata eh.. Bat walang tao?" Jenby pot said, looking around.
 
"Baka nga sarado.." Izza pot said..
 
"Ayy.. Sayang naman.." Imee pot said and we were about to go out of the room with Jamie pot leading when she suddenly stopped and squealed.
 
"JAEJAE!!!!" Jamie immediately hugged the older guy.
 
"Long time no see, Sweety.." Jaejoong said and wrapped his arm around Jamie. 
 
"I missed you.." Jaejoong whispered, pressing a kiss on her hair and it earned some squeals and AYIIIEE from us.. The two had been communicating in Twitter and Email ever since and Jamie pot was more the ecstatic when she found out what Jaejoong wrote on the lantern that night. Jamie had also came to Korea for 2 times when Jaejoong asked her to come and meet his family.
 
"Dyan nagsimula Lolo't Lola ko~!!" Jenby pot said..
 
"I thought I told you not to speak in tagalog when I'm around.. You know I hate it when I don't understand what you're saying.." Jenby pot freezed for a second but smiled widely when she spotted her 'cute giant baby' just behind Jaejoong.
 
"Changminnie~!!!" Jenby squealed and pushed JJ couple out of the way just to pull her Changmin inside. Changmin had been coming back here in the country one time a month for a day or two just to see Jenby..
 
"Surprise~!!!" The rest of the SHINee members then came out from their hiding places with party poppers at hand..
 
Taemin immediately hugged Cherry and twirled her around then hugging her again. We all just, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWEE'ddd" at the cute sight.. Though they were practically very busy with Taemin doing his best in an upcoming musical and solo single and Cherry concentraiting on her Majors in Mapua, the two still did their best to have some time with each other. Talking through skype, Starcall or leaving cute videos to each other. 
 
"What's with the face?" I turned my head to see who asked and couldn't stop smiling.
 
"Hi.."
 
"Hey.. How'd you like the new album?" Onew asked me, gathering me in his arms.
 
"Well.. It's cute.." I said, which made him pull away and look at me seriously..
 
"Cute?? I spent a lot of time, effort, sweat and blood in that album and you're telling me that it's cute?" Onew asked.
 
 
"Na.. Just kidding.. It was Cute-spazz-worthy-album-made-by-my-cute-boyfriend-cute.." I told him, only then did he smile and kissed me on the cheek.
 
"I'm glad you liked it.." He said and hugged me again.. The album he's talking about is his latest solo single, 'Glasses'. The song was about a nerd guy wanting to confess on his nerdy bestfriend but couldn't find the courage to do so until another guy stepped in. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ 2 Years later ~
 
 
 
~Jamie's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I had to hold on to desk of my computer tighter than I've ever had to while the movie on the screen continued to play.. The movie was on Live-Stream and I willed myself not to flip our computer table.
 
The guy was kissing the girl passionately and it was a no-brainer that they going to do it!!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY, THE GUY IS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!
 
My cellphone suddenly rang and I hurried to answer it, my eyes still focused on the screen..
 
"Jamie pot!! NAKIKITA MO BA ANG NAKIKITA KO!!!!!" Jenby asked me on the other line, it seems that she's on the same live stream.
 
"Sa kasamaang palad, OO~!!!!!" I answered her.. A few more seconds and the bed scene was done and I was already hyperventilating..
 
"Jamie pot??? Okay ka lang?? Jamie pot!! Huminga ka!! Inhale!! Exhalee!! Inhale!! Exhale!!" Jenby pot shouted on the phone and my mind struggled to obey what she was trying to say..
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ 3 Years Later, X-mas Eve ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Jenby's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Believe it or not, I am here in Korea to celebrate the holiday with my family and my boyfriend's family..
 
"Yah!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!! Where are you!!?" And yeah, we're already having problems trying to cope up with each other's family. I don't mean our parents.. Our parents were getting along too much to the point that they want to celebrate the engagement party as soon as I said 'Yes' to the plan. 
 
I ran around the house, looking for that giant. When I didn't find him anywhere, I went upstairs to his room. Any case you're wondering why I'm frantically searching for him, my brothers are no where in or out of the house and I need to find them if I don't want to get scolded by my parents. And I'm sure that Changmin's eldest brother had something to do with it. I stopped in his room and turned the knob. 
 
"Changmin-ah??" I peeked inside and saw nothing. I stepped inside, intending to check the bathroom when I was suddenly tackled on the bed..
 
"YAH!! Yah!! What the hell are you doing!! *laughs* Yah!! Changmin-ah!!" I laughed while he tried to wrestle with me on the huge bed and I struggled to fight his tickles..
 
"No more~! *laugh* No more~ Please~" I was breatheless already when he decided to stop. He turned us around, leaving me on top of him.
 
"What was that about??" I asked him when I was able to regain breathe..
 
"Nothing.. I just wanted to give you something.." Changmin said and gave me a ring..
 
"W-what??" I sat up and looked up to him.. 
 
"If you accept that ring, I promise no more commercials, movies and music videos with kissing scenes. No more cuddly scenes.. No more flirting with other artists.. And no More Shorts.." He proposed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ 5 Years Later ~
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
"Congratulations!!" Everybody was cheering for the three of us since the three of us were the last ones to graduate in the group.. Our Boyfriends also came in time just to spend the day with us.. We're all very fluent in each others language nowadays.. Changmin and Jaejoong were the most fluent speakers in tagalog while Taemin and the others still had some kind of accent.. KBB also knows how to converse in Korean and Japanese fluently now. The benefit of having a multi-lingual boyfriend.XD
 
"At last!! Lahat tayo graduated na!!!" Risa pot said and proposed another cheers. Risa pot was currently dating one of the most famous stars from SM ent nowadays. Kris or Wu Yifan, a chinese and the leader of EXO-M. The guy was so tall even taller than Changmin. He always had this face on but is shy, manly and gentle inside. Risa had come and go to Korea and Japan for a lot of times now that we weren't able to keep counting since she's a stewardes in the most prominent and largest airport in Japan.
 
"Congratiolations.. I'm so proud of you.." Taemin said and pulled me into a hug. My parents also came and hugged me.. 
 
"Pwede ko na bang tawaging 'anak' din si Taemin ngayon?" My Father asked and I couldn't help but blush.
 
"Papa naman eh.. Kakagraduate ko lang eh.." I complained..
 
"Oo nga naman.. Kakagraduate lang eh.. Malay naman natin.. Makakita ng mas gwapo yang si Cherry kesa kay Taemin sa papasukan niyang trabaho eh deh. Kawawa naman si Taemin.. Iiwan na siya ni Cherry.." Ate Addy teased and Taemin pouted at me..
 
 
"What? Don't tell me naniniwala ka dun.." I asked him..
 
"Eh pano nga kung makakita ka ng mas gwapo sakin.. Will you leave me just like that?" Taemin used his puppy eyes and pouted more while saying this and I just couldn't help it but laugh and hug him tighter..
 
"Ikaw lang talaga mahal ko.. Promise.." I told him, meaning it with all my heart..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ 7 Years Later ~
 
 
 
 
"Chhhhheeeeeerrryyyyy~!!!!!!!" I heard Jamie and Jenby pot's combined scream and immediately run to hug the two of them..
 
"Di ako makapaniwala!! Akala ko joke joke lang ni Changmin nung sinabi niyang naunahan mo pa kami! Ikakasal ka na!! My Golly~!!!" Jenby pot said and jumped up and down with me..
 
"Eh bakit ba kasi ayaw mo pang mag pakasal kay Changmin! Loka ka!" Jamie pot scolded her.
 
"Oi oi oi~!! Yan ang ibabalita ko sa inyo ngayon.. Ikakasal na kami ni Changmin sa May!!" Jenby pot announced and we squealed and jumped up and down again..
 
"Mauuna pa rin ako sau Jenby pot.." I told her..
 
"Okay lang yun.. Para pag nagkaanak tayo, yung anak ko naman ung pinakabata.. XD" Jenby pot and laughed..
 
"Andaya mo!! Yan pala iniisip mo kya ayaw mo pang magpakasal!" Jamie pot said.
 
"Syempre no!! At sna kuhain nila ang height ni Changmin d ang height ko..XD" Jenby pot said..
 
"Ang malas naman ng anak mo kung sau sila kukuha ng genes..XD" Jamie pot teased.
 
"Weee~ Pero may nasabi sakin si Changmin kahapon ah... Nagyayabang na daw si Jaejoong sa grupo nila.. Bakit kaya??" Jenby pot teased, wiggling her eyebrows at Jamie who blushed..
 
"Buntis ako.." Jamie said.
 
"HA?"
 
"Buntis ako." Jamie tried again..
 
"HA???" 
 
"BUNTIS AKO! 4 weeks na!!" Jamie announced that we all stood up again and jumped around..
 
 
"Congratiolations!!! Good Job! Magkakaroon na talaga ako ng pamangkin!!!" I congratulated her.
 
We continued our chat and catching up together when suddenly, Annalyn came crying..
 
"Annalyn pot~!! Bakit ka umiiyak?" We all asked..
 
"Ehh Kasi.." Annalyn pot narrated to us everything that has been happening with her and Onew's relationship. She says that she's just been a little bit more moody. She feels sick sometimes and didn't want to go out of the bed. She feels like Onew is neglecting her.. And she just eats a lot of different weird combinations of foods altogether, we discovered when she asked Jamie to make her a pineapple sandwich with jelly and peanut butter.
 
"Alam ko yang mga sintomas na yan eh.." Jenby pot said and rubbed her chin..
 
"May sakit ba ko Jenby pot?" Annalyn asked while munching on the weird looking sandwich..
 
"Try mo magpregnancy test, Annalyn pot.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Wedding Day~
 
 
 
 
I was glad when Taemin proposed to do the wedding in the Philippines. He said, he wanted everyone from my family to be able to attend the wedding and he said he wants to get tied up to me to all eternity that Philippines' law of NO DIVORCE was highly beneficial to him..
 
All of our friends, co-workers and families went to witness our wedding in a beautiful garden in Cebu just a few miles from an amazing beach were the reception will be held. KBB was complete with their respective Men/boyfriends/husbands. SHINee, DBSK, Some EXO Members who could come, Sulli and some other Unnies. Sulli and I came to establish a decent friendship even though sometimes I feel like she's still trying to compete with me. I just wish for her to meet a guy who'll love her a lot so she can leave my soon-to-be-husband alone. The main theme of the wedding was SHINee's official fandom color. My Bride's maid was none other than my sister Joy while Taemin's best man was Utoy. 
 
When the wedding march started, I could feel my own knees shaking as my parents walked with me through aisle towards the man of dreams. We reached the altar and Taemin kissed my parents' cheeks whispering his thanks and oath to love me. 
 
"You're crazy.." I told him when he assisted me to sit on my chair..
 
"Yeah.. I'm crazy about you.." He said and kissed our engagement ring on my finger.
 
The ceremony went smoothly and everything felt like heaven.. As we said our oaths and said our I do's, I will continue to believe that we will cherish and hold each other through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, Until Death.. 
Do us Part..
 
Only then was I able to say that even with a few pranks from the up above can end up to something quite good..
 
 
And I leave you with a picture of the Pearl of The ORient..XD