Day 1, The Magic Starts

A week with your Future Wife

 

Day 1, Saturday
 
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
I looked at the sky and stared at the clouds.. SHINee.. That's our group.. My hyungs told me to just chill until we reach our destination.. Philippines..
 
My hyungs once went there already and according to them and other Super Junior hyungs, the fans in the Philippines are one of the nicest and warmest fans in the world..
 
I inhaled a lungful of fresh air before going back inside the cruise to find Key Umma.. I walked around, searching.. When I gazed at the sea again, I could already see the pier.. Meaning that we're near.. I ran to our rooms, excited to meet our Filipino Fans..
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~In the Hotel~~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
My hyungs were right!!! Philippines really is a warm country.. The people are hospitable and warm too.. Since my hyungs told me that we're free until tomorrow, I decided to look around the place..
 
Holding a flier, a little book of the english language and a map, I walked to the main door of the hotel.. I saw an old man there, wiping his car, Taxi..
 
"Uhmm... Excuse me.." I approached him and bowed when he turned to me..
 
"Oh.. What a beautiful young man.. Do you need a ride?" The old man asked me..
 
"Ne.. C-can you show me around, Ahjusshi?" I asked politely and smiled when the old man nodded..
 
I got inside the car and waited for the old man to get into the drive seat.. The ride was awesome.. Ahjusshi told me a lot of things about the place.. We went by to the Manila Bay, Rizal Park, Luneta Park, Pier, Intramuros, Malls and even schools..
 
I poked my head out of the cab to read the title of the school.. It was a school beside a church..
 
 
 
 
    
'La Consolacion College Caloocan.'
    
 
 
 
"Young Man, would you like to accompany this old man to a mass?" Ahjusshi asked me when he parked inside the church's grounds..
 
I only nodded and got out of the cab.. I looked around, there were many stores.. 
 
The school looked so little and old.. It doesn't seem to have any field inside it.. Ahjusshi walked beside me to the church.. Luckily, the mass was just starting..
 
Though, I can't understand a thing about the mass.. I still mimicked everything that the other people were doing.. When the mass ended, Ahjusshi smiled at me and shaked hands with me..
 
"Young Man.. Since I can see that you have a pure and kind heart... Can this Old man give you something in return?" Ahjusshi said..
 
"But.. I didn't do anything.." I said, confused..
 
"You accepted my invitation to attend the mass, right? You've already done something for me.." Ahjusshi said, tapping my shoulder..
 
"Now.. How about meeting your future wife as a reward?" Ahjusshi said and flicked his fingers.. 
 
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw his fingers spark and then everything went blank..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~Cherry's POV~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sighed as I sat on one of the tools inside Ministop.. Looking outside the window, praying that my Unnie would soon come.
 
But as usual, My Babo Unnie just can't keep up with the time.. She's already 30 minutes late!! We're supposed to go to the North Mall to buy something, meeting Jamie and Risa there too..
 
My eyes wondered outside.. I felt somebody sit beside me and some kind of force made me turn my head and look.. I blinked thinking that I'm hallucinating but the guy was still there.. I blinked again and again and again.. But the guy was still there..
 
I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to do..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
'OMO!! It's Lee Taemin!!' 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I held my cellphone close to my chest, praying that my Unnie would soon come and help me what to do in this kind of situation..
 
I really want to approach him and talk to him.. Ask him why he was here and not in their Hotel.. 
 
"Cherry!! Kanina ka pa??" I didn't notice that Jenbert was already sitting beside me..
 
I turned to her and held both of her hands..
 
"Jenby!! Si Taemin!! Si Taemin!!" I said, shaking her hands..
 
"Oh!! Oh!! Si Taemin?? Oh Ung gwapo mong syota?? Bakit??" Jenbert said, her voice a little bit louder, widening my eyes.. So I reached out to cover ..
 
"Ang ingay moooo~!!" 
 
"Uhhmm.. Excuse me.." Jenbert's jaw dropped when she saw who was THE GUY standing in front of us..
 
"Excuse me.. You.. You just said my name.. Do you know me??" Taemin asked, his eyes smoldering.. Jenbert stood up, looking at the guy up and down..
 
"Si... Lee Taemin?? Ka-date mo Cherry pot?!!!!??" Jenbert exclaimed with a teasing but still shocked face..
 
"Hindi!! Hindi!!" I also stood up, trying to tell her that it wasn't like that..
 
"Do you know me??" Taemin asked again..
 
"Yeah.. We know you.. We are your fans.. Actually we're going to your group's concert the day after tomorrow!" Jenbert squealed her high pitched voice hurting my ears...
 
"Fans?? Concert?" Taemin frowned, clutching his head..
 
"Hey.. Are you okay?? Do you have a headache?" Jenbert said, grabbing his arm and leading him to sit on her previous seat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
~Jenbert's POV~
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So.. You're saying that you don't remember anything?? Replay?? Ringdingdong?? Juliette? SHINee?? Even Korea?? You don't remember any of them?" I asked the cute guy sitting beside me.. I looked at Cherry and she seemed very worried, afterall the guy is her ultimate bias..
 
"No.. I don't remember anything.. Aside from my name.. Lee Taemin.. That's me right?" He asked us.. 
 
Knowing that seeing Lee Taemin this close is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I figured I wanted to make this opportunity last.
 
"Yep.. That's You.. Lee Taemin.. 17 years old.. but in Korea, you're already 18.." I said, grabbing my bag to get some things..
 
"Am I really famous??" He asked once again, I looked at Cherry, gesturing her to answer the guy's question but the girl seemed too Starstrucked with the guy sitting across her so I guess I had to be the one to answer his question..
 
"Yup.. Veeeeerry famous.." 
 
After finding what I was looking for, I placed the things on the table, in front of Taemin..
 
"Wear those.. Like what I said, you are famous.. And we don't want to cause stampede right??" I said, throwing a glance at Cherry who was still a living statue..
 
I helped him wear a military cap, change from his designer leather jacket to a simple one..
 
"Do you remember anything else? Aside from your name?" I asked him again.. He stopped for awhile, thinking hard..
 
"Arggg.. My head.." I grew alarmed when Taemin clutched his head, his expression in pain..
 
"Hey.." He stood up, walking to the door so I grabbed the shocked cherry's hand and followed him..
 
When Taemin got outside the store, he looked up the sky.. It was only noon so the sky was pretty much hot.. He was about to faint and fall down so I run to him..
 
"Uggghh.. Heavy~!! A little help here! Cherry!!" I groaned, securing Taemin's weight on my shoulder..
 
"Is he okay??" Cherry asked me, helping me carry Taemin..
 
"I think he fainted.. We gotta go get him to the hospital.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ Taemin's POV ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you remember anything else? Aside from your name?" The one who gave me the cap and the jacket asked me.. I tried to think of my past.. But every time I try, my head just starts spinning and aching..
 
I stood up, wanting to get some fresh air.. She somehow called me, asking me if I was okay but everything in my vision was starting to blur..
 
I walked outside of the store and looked up the sky.. And then, everything went blank again..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jenbert and I managed to get a motorcycle to help us get Taemin to a nearby hospital..
 
"Wala daw siyang maalala.. Tapos nung tinanong ko siya kung may naaalala siyang iba, ayan.. Nawalan siya ng malay.." Jenbert explained to one of the nurses while I guarded Taemin..
 
'Bantayan mo si Taemin.. Baka may mang molestiya diyan.. Ganda este gwapo pa naman sa personal.. Nakakatulala..' I remember Jenbert tell me teasingly..
 
I looked at the guy, resting on the hospital bed in front of me.. He's so beautiful and handsome at the same time.. He looked like an angel while sleeping.. His brown hair flows perfectly on the side of his face.. His long eyelashes.. His cute pointy nose.. His pink kissable lips..
 
I couldn't believe that Lee Taemin is really here.. In front of me.. My Ultimate Bias.. My Angel.. My love... My Long-time crush is in front of me~!!!!!!! I couldn't stop the smile that's creeping on my face..
 
I brought my hands to touch my face, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.. I really can't believe Taemin is here~!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Jenbert's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After explaining to the nurses and the doctor assigned on Taemin what happened, I called the others to tell them where Cherry and I were..
 
Jamie = Okay lang kayo?? Bat kayo nasa hospital??
 
Jenbert = Okay lang kame.. Nakakita lang kame ng WAPONG WAPONG lalaki na nawalan ng malay kasi nakita si Cherry.. (Laughs a little)
 
Jamie = Oh?? Gwapo?? Gaano kagwapo?? Nagandahan kay Cherry??
 
Jenbert = Kasing Gwapo ni Lee Taemin.. Punta kayo dito.. Martinez Private hospital.. Bilisan niyo!
 
Jamie = Wehh?? Papunta na kame diyan ni Risa..
 
Jenbert = Okie.. Ingats.. Text ko na lang sa inyo kung saang room kame.. Lilipat na si Poging lalaki sa private room eh.. Byeiiee~!!
 
After finishing the phone call, I stood beside Cherry.. I noticed that she was STARING at the sleeping guy while trying to hide her ecstatic face.. Well, If I were her and Changmin is in front of me, looking like an angel, sleeping lifelessly on a bed.. I would've dissected him already..
 
"Ui.. Matunaw yan.." I said, catching her attention.. Cherry looked at me, her expression unchanging.. Still ecstatic..
 
"Ang gwapo noh??" I asked her, crossing my arms.. She just nodded enthusiastically, holding in a giggle..
 
A few minutes later and the nurses came to transfer Taemin to his private room. Thank God, I have my wallet with me or we don't know how we'll be able to pay up for the hospital bill..
 
"Cherry.. Ok lang ba kung iwan muna kita?? May nakita akong Mercury Drug malapit dito eh.. Bili lang ako ng kung ano ano.. May gusto ka ba ipabili?" I asked Cherry who was once again staring at Taemin.. Cherry sat beside the bed, looking at Taemin..
 
"Cherry.. Uy.." 
 
I think She was too preoccupied with Taemin's presence that she almost, no not almost.. She forgot I am still there.. I sighed..
 
I looked at her and Taemin.. She was clutching her bag on her lap.. She seemed very worried that Taemin is still unconscious.. Another sigh escaped my lips as I walked near them.. Looking at them once again, I reached out my hand to touch Taemin's hand.. I couldn't help but smile when I saw Cherry twitch and frown when my hand touched Taemin's..
 
My other hand reached to get her hand..
 
"Alam mo.. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.. Hindi natin alam.. Baka pag gising ni Taemin, bumalik na ang alaala niya.. Hindi natin alam.. Kaya.. Make the most of it.." I told her, pulling her hand to touch Taemin's..
 
"Bibili lang ako ng pagkain sa Mercury Drug.. Babalik din kaagad ako.. Tinext ko na sila Jamie.. Papunta na daw sila.. May gusto ka bang ipabili?" I asked her.. Cherry was using her other hand to cover her lips and blush..
 
"Maya maya.. Dadating yung mga nurse para I-CC siya.. Ikaw na ang bahala ah.." I said, grabbing my bag and walking to the door.. I looked at Cherry once again but noticed that she's already indulged with the guy's beauty so shaking my head I headed out of the room..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Jenbert left, all I could do was to stare at Taemin.. I don't even know what to do.. 
 
'Oh my God, I'm holding Lee Taemin's hand!!!!!!!!' Everything seemed to be too much from what I can handle..
 
"Mun Dyo Wasyeong~! Mun Dyo Wasyeong~!" My phone beeped.
 
I used my free hand to search for my phone inside my bag.. Addy Unnie texted me..
 
'Cherry.. San kayo? Bat d ka pa umuuwi?' The text said.. I immediately texted a reply telling everything that happened..
 
Addy = Weh? Hindi nga?? Si Taemin MO andiyan??
 
Cherry = Ou nga, Ate.. Gusto mo pumunta kayo dito.. Room 305, third floor, Martinez Private Hospital.. Andito kami.
 
Addy = Papunta na.. Sino kasama mo?? Sila Jamie?
 
Cherry = Kasama ko si Jenby. Bumili lang siya sandali sa Mercury.. Sila Jamie papunta pa lang..
 
Addy =  Ok sige. Papunta na kami ni kuya Jerome mo.. 
 
I felt Taemin's hand move, getting my attention immediately..
 
"Taemin?? Taemin??" I called to him, waiting for him to open his eyes but he didn't open them. I felt so good calling him personally.. Almost as if I could call his name all my life.. But the guy was still asleep so I was left to stare at him while I wait for the others to come..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Jenbert's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just finished paying up for the snacks that I bought when the Radio said something that caught my ears..
 
"Emergency Announcement.. Ang pinakabatang miyembro ng Korean Boy group SHINee na si Lee Taemin ay nawawala.. Kinompirma ng staffs at manager ng Korean Boy Group na hindi nila mahagilap kung nasaan ang bata.. Nananawagan ang mga staff at ang mismong Korean Boy Group na SHINee sa mga Fans na tulungan silang hanapin ang kanilang Maknae.. Kung may nakakaalam kung nasaan ang binatang artista, tumawag lamang sa numerong.. XXX-XXX-XXX"
 
Typing the said numbers, I waited for the other line to pick up..
 
"Yobeoseyo?" I figured out that maybe it was their manager who picked up the phone.. I Started to walk the path back to the hospital..
 
Jenbert = Annyeong~!! May I speak with SHINee's Choi Minho??
 
Manager = Look, If you don't have any information about where Taemin is, Can you stop calling us?? This is important!! Taemin's lost and we have no idea where he is~!!
 
The manager snapped at me, obiviously on his wits end.. I was pretty much amused with the manager's funny accent when speaking in English..
 
Jenbert =  Oh.. Okay.. I won't call anymore.. Too bad.. I have a certain someone with me..
 
Manager =  WAIt!!! Wait!! You have information on Taemin's whereabouts?? You're not bluffing, right??
 
Jenbert =  Why would I bluff about something so serious?? Taemin's confined in a hospital here in caloocan.. 
 
Manager = Taemin's CONFINED???
 
I flinched at the funny accent and the loud voice..
 
??? = Hello?? Hello?? 
 
Jenbert = Can you stop shouting?? You're hurting my ears..
 
??? =  Hello.. This is SHINee's Kim Kibum.. Where's Lee Taemin?? Where's my dongsaeng??
 
Jenbert =  Woah.. Kim Kibum?? Key?? Oh my goodness.. I'm a fan of yours~!!!
 
Key = Can you please look at the matter at hand?? My baby's in a hospital and I'm worried sick!!
 
Jenbert =  Mian.. But you don't have to worry.. Taemin's fine.. He just fainted..
 
Key = My baby fainted??? Where is he right now??
 
Jenbert = Like I said, He's confined.. I'll text you the address. But there's one thing you have to know..
 
Key = What is it?
 
Jenbert =  I don't know if he has amnesia or what.. But he doesn't remember you..
 
That was the only thing that it took for the other line to end..
 
"Tsk.. Mukhang magkakaron kame ng SHINee PRivate Fanmeeting.. Nyahaha~!" I thought as I entered the elevator..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The noisy surroundings woke me up.. I opened my eyes only to see a white ceiling..
 
"Omo!! Gising na siya! Ottoke!!" 
 
I forced myself to sit up, looking around the room.. There were a few girls inside the room.. They were all standing away from me.
 
"Taemin?? How do you feel?" I recognized the girl who sat beside the bed as one of the girls I talked with a little earlier..
 
"Wh-where a-am i?" I asked her..
 
"You're confined in a hospital.. Don't worry.. I already contacted your Hyungs and apparently they're on the way here.." She said, handing me a glass of water..
 
"SHINee's coming?? All of them?!!!" One of the girls squealed..
 
"Yeah.. Key personally talked to me.." She said..
 
"Oh.. By the way, My name is Jenbert.. That's Annalyn, Jamie, Risa, Ate Addy, Kuya Jerome and lastly that girl is Cherry.." She said pointing at the persons in the room one by one as she said their names.. 
 
The last one caught my eye.. She was little.. And cute.. Her long hair looked so soft and shiny, it made me wonder how it felt if I touched it.. Her eyes.. There was something on her eyes that draws me in.. Like.. I was destined to stare at those mesmerizing eyes.. 
 
"Annyeong, Taemin-ah.." The girl Jamie said, approaching me and stopping me from staring at the girl hiding behind Jenbert..
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.." I replied bowing too..
 
"Yah! Wag kang magsalita ng korean baka mamaya magsalita yan sa hangul.. Wala akong alam dun.." Jenbert said, I frowned, not understanding a thing..
 
"Bwo?" I asked..
 
"Kita mo!! Sabi sayo eh.. Bahala na kayo diyan! Hanggang English lang ako! Wala akong alam sa Korean!" Jenbert said, standing up from her seat while I frown, not really understanding what she's saying..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bwo?" I couldn't stop smiling, behind Jenbert, looking at Taemin.. Just now, He looked straight to me and I swear I almost melted with his stare.. Thank Goodness, Jenbert was holding my arm..
 
 
"Kita mo!! Sabi sayo eh.. Bahala na kayo diyan! Hanggang English lang ako! Wala akong alam sa Korean!" Jenbert said, standing up but I held her in place.. She looked at me when she noticed I was holding her..
 
"Jenbi.. Dali na.. I-try mo na siya kausapin.. Ikaw lang at saka si Jamie magaling mag english dito.. Dali na.. Please??" I pleaded to her..
 
"Echos ka ah, Cherry pot.. Hindi ba si Taemin ang bias mo?? Di ba dapat ikaw ang makipag usap sa kanya?? At saka magaling ka rin naman mag english ahh!" Jenbert said which earned a lot of nods from the others inside the room while Taemin's frown developed into a cute adorable pout..
 
"I can't.. Understand.. Anything.. you all are saying.." Taemin said, his pout still on..
 
A moment of silence while all of us looked at each other, trying to figure out who will talk to Taemin..
 
'Jenbi! Ikaw na!' Annalyn mouthed.
 
'Ou nga, Jenbi!! Ayan si Jamie oh!' Risa also mouthed..
 
I saw Jenbert look at Jamie..
 
"Teka.. Kanina pa ko nag eenglish sa telepono eh.. Nauubusan na ko ng dugo sa kakanosebleed.." Jenbert said, pinching her nose and sniffing a little..
 
"Uhmm.. Sorry about that Taemin-ah.." Jenbert and Jamie continued to talk with him, Risa and Annalyn tried to talk with him too, even Ate Addy and Kuya Jerome.. They were even using hand signals/signs whenever Taemin frowned or pouted indicating that he can't understand something..
 
"Cherry.. Everyone's trying to talk to Taemin.. Why aren't you talking to your bias??" Jenbert asked, making everyone look at me..
 
"Oo nga, Cherry pot.. Ikaw nga dito ang may bias kay Taemin tapos hinahayaan mo lang si Jenbert na molestiyahin si Taemin.." Annalyn said, making Taemin confusingly look at Jenbert for translation..
 
"She said absolutely nothing.. Absolutely Nonsense.. Don't mind her.." Jenbert smiled at Taemin after sticking her tongue out at Annalyn who also stuck her tongue out at Jenbert..
 
"I.. I.. Ehh.. Nahihiya kasi ako mag english sa kanya.. Baka magkamali ako.." I confessed..
 
"Cherry pot.. It's better to try and talk with Taemin.. He himself isn't that good in speaking English.. But he's trying his best to communicate with us.." Jenbert said, which earned a nod from Taemin..
 
"I'm not.. Good in speaking English.. But.. I try.. I can't.. Remember anything.. from my past.. And.. And.. I was.. I am hoping.. That.. That you can help me.. Remember.." Taemin said, looking at Jamie and Jenbert every time he pauses to check if what he's saying is making sense..
 
He was looking at me when he finished talking then some nurses and a doctor entered the room..
 
"Wait a minute.. I'll talk to them about your condition okay?? Try talking to Cherry.. She's a sweet and sensitive girl.. I'm sure you two will get along just GREAT.." Jenbert told Taemin and waited for Taemin to nod to tell her that he understood what she said.. Jenbert grabbed Jamie to talk to the doctor while she pushed me to sit in front of Taemin..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everything was such a blessing.. After a pretty long self debate, I actually managed to talk to Taemin after Jenbert got out of the room to take a call from her parents..
 
Jamie's been dancing around the room. Annalyn and I used our cellphones to provide music to help Jamie dance some of SHINee's songs.. We wanted to help Taemin remember...
 
"Can you remember??" I asked Taemin who was staring at Jamie dance..
 
"I.. I.." He looked at me, like he somehow knew.. Like he remembered.. But he wasn't really sure if he did..
 
"Go ahead.. Dance.. Maybe while dancing you'll be able to remember some things.." I told him..
 
"Come on! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!!" We all chanted while clapping, encouraging Taemin to get on the floor and dance..
 
I stood up and pulled Taemin off his bed..
 
"Taemin!! Taemin!! Taemin!!"  I continued to chant and clap with the rest...
 
Jamie started to dance again and slowly Taemin started to catch some moves.. 
 
"Hey~!! Everyone.. I have company.. Annalyn, you might wanna hold your breathe right now.." Suddenly, Jenbert poked her head on the door and pulled back as fast as she could.. Taemin looked at me confusingly but I only shrugged, also confused..
 
We all waited for her to enter and the 'company' she's saying.. The first one to enter was a korean looking guy who I guess was an Ahjusshi since he looked old..
 
The second one made my eyes widen almost like silver plates recognizing who it was.. I heard the other gasp and shreak in astonishment.. I quickly ran to where Annalyn, Risa and Jamie were standing to look at who the visitors were.. It was SHINee's ONE AND ONLY DIVA, Kim Kibum a.k.a. Key..
 
When Key found Taemin standing in the middle of the room, his small eyes immediately widened and ran to hug the boy.. Talking to him in Korean..
 
Annalyn's silent squealing tore my attention from the Umma-Son scene in front of me and was forced to look at who she was squealing about..
 
Adorable chinky eyes.. Cute pointy nose.. Absolutely melting and infectious smile.. Lee Jinki gave us all a hard time to look at him second time because of his too much handsomeness.. And then after him was Jonghyun, we immediately recognized the medium sized guy..
 
Jamie nearly fell on the ground if Risa, Annalyn and I weren't with her that time.. 
 
"Juskoo~! Mamatay na ba ko?? Bat ang dameng anghel dito!" Jamie said as she continued to stare at the guy who came in last after Jenbert..
 
Jenbert walked right up to us saying..
 
"Okay.. Sinong gusto ng himatayin sa sobrang Starstruck??"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Jenbert's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After some time, the real ACTION started when SHINee actually came at the hospital.. Honestly, I could have hid myself somewhere in the hospital when I met Choi Minho.. He was TALL.. Taemin was tall and I'm only up to his shoulders.. Changmin's taller!!! What will I do when I meet him?? I'm already a dwarf compared to Minho! Ottokeee~!!
 
Can you imagine how little I felt when THE Choi Minho looked down on me after Kim 'Key'bum Umma strangled me to get Taemin's room number when I met them in front of the hospital..
 
Blehh~! I'm a dwarf..
 
Lee Jinki is a sure of a sweetheart, he was as worried as Kibum but thankfully he wasn't as paranoid as the feminine guy.. Onew was the one who actually stepped in to stop Kibum from shaking the out of my brains..
 
Jonghyun was a jerk.. That's for sure.. I don't know if he just doesn't understand English.. Or he's just a snobbish jerk.. I mean, Come on~!!! I even laid out my hand for a handshake and he just looked at me like I was some girl trying to flirt with him.. Hell~!! Kibum even hugged me when I introduced them myself~!!  Even the funny accented Manager accepted my hand and shook it!! What an idiot~!!! Doesn't he watch american shows or something?? 
 
"My friends are also fans of yours.. I hope you wouldn't mind us spazzing about all of you.." I told them while we're in the elevator..
 
"Oh, Don't worry Honey.. We're friends now.. You're not just a fan.. We owe you a lot for saving and taking good care of our maknae.." Key said, tapping my shoulder with a sweet smile on his face..
 
"We've seen a lot of fans.. I think we can handle you and your friends.." Minho said with his charismatic smile.. Sorry Minho, my heart's already with Changmin..
 
On the way to Taemin's room, Onew and Key asked me to tell them what I think about their group and the other groups around the Kpop Scene.. 
 
I told them that I'm a Cassie and I'm Changmin's Future wife which earned a fit of laughter from everyone but hey, I don't mind.. I almost forgot they're not that fluent in English and kept mumbling on things FAST~! I don't even know if they could understand me or they're just trying to be nice and pretend that they understand..
 
"Okay, we're here.." I told them when we reached Taemin's room.. I knocked on the door and pocked my head first inside the room..
 
"Hey~!! Everyone.. I have company.. Annalyn, you might wanna hold your breathe right now.." I told them teasingly before pulling my head out of the door again.. Not giving the girls any time to ask any further questions..
 
"Okay.. I don't know if they'll scream when we open the door.. Or not.. But just to be safe.. You can ready your ears.." I told them before gesturing the manager to open the door and go in first.. Followed by Key, Jonghyun, Onew and me, well, Minho being the gentleman came in last..
 
Key was already beside Taemin, talking to him in Korean on which I don't understand a thing.. Onew and Minho was smiling warmly at my friends.. Annalyn.. well, you can imagine.. Annalyn was hiding behind Risa and Jamie who were as shocked and as excited as hell.. I don't really blame them.. Jonghyun and manager just stood there beside the door..
 
We planned on going to SHINee's upcoming concert the day after tomorrow but we are LUCKIER to have been able to have an EXCLUSIVE Private Fanmeeting~!!
 
I walked to them, smiling teasingly at everyone..
 
"Okay.. Sinong gusto ng himatayin sa sobrang Starstruck??" I asked them, knowing that the handsome boys inside the room wouldn't understand a thing.. we're free to spazz in tagalog~!!
 
"ANG GWAPPOO~~!!! SHEETT~!!!!" Jamie squealed almost jumping..
 
"Jenbieee~!!" Annalyn QUIETLY squealed, pinching my arm as she tried not to appear to obvious about her crush on Onew..
 
"Hahaha.. Oh my God! Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko.. Pwede bang magtake ng picture?? Grabe!! Ang gwapo ng SHINee sa personal!! Handsomeness overload!!" Jamie said, faking a faint which actually caught Minho's attention so he walked to us.. Making everyone in our group like statues..
 
"OH MAY GAD.." 
 
"Hey.. Are you okay?? You looked like you were about to faint.." Minho asked, concerningly on which gave not only Jamie but also, Risa and Annalyn to a near faint.. I looked at my friends amusingly.. And just then, Onew also walked to us..
 
"OH MY GOD.." 
 
"Wahh~! Mamatay man ako ngayon! Okay lang sakin!! Okay lang sakin!!" Annalyn said, still tugging and pinching on my arm..
 
"Ang GWAPOOoooooo~!!" Risa said in a low voice, making everyone erupt into giggles and chuckles..
 
"Is there something wrong??" Onew asked, standing ABSOLUTELY NEAR US.. Apparently, he was just approximately 50cm away from Annalyn who's also in the verge of fainting.. For Real..
 
"Sorry.. We're in the session of Spazzing about you guys.." I explained, smiling at the two handsome guys..
 
"Ohh.. I see.. But isn't it rude that you girls are not talking to us?? I mean, you all are spazzing about us right? (All of us nods) How about talking to the real thing?" Onew said with his beautiful and absolutely adorable SMILE which sent us all, especially Annalyn to seventh heaven..