Day 2, Where to live??

A week with your Future Wife

 

Day 2, Sunday
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
The moment I opened my eyes, I couldn't help but smile.. Even though I can't remember anything from my past, I felt light and happy..
 
Before leaving last night with the rest, Jenbert left me her spare phone just in case I needed some type of connection on them.. 
 
"Oh.. You're up! Good Morning." 
 
It was Key hyung who entered the room with a plastic bag which looked like my breakfast.. Key hyung was really caring about me even Onew hyung, Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung.. They were all so caring and understanding though I'm still a bit awkward towards them..
 
Key Hyung placed the plastic bag on the table beside my bed and took out my breakfast.
 
"That little girl, Cherry came here a little earlier.. She helped me find a Korean store here to buy some ramyun for you.." Key hyung said, placing the noodles on a plastic bowl..
 
 
 
 
 
~Key's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
I just finished feeding Taemin breakfast when I noticed that he was a bit sad and bored when I told him that the little girl named Cherry quickly left with her older sister after helping me find a Korean store where I bought his breakfast.
 
"Hey.. What's with the pout?" I nudged his arm, sitting beside him..
 
"Nothing, Hyung.. I was just thinking.." Taemin said, looking at me with his usual sweet and innocent look..
 
"What about, sweety?" I asked him, swatting his bangs off his face..
 
"A lot of things.." Taemin said, shrugging..
 
"Let me guess.. Something..... Or someone.... Like a little girl named Cherry??" Minho who was leaning on the door suddenly said..
 
Taemin didn't say anything to my surprise but had a cheeky blush on..
 
"You like her, don't you??" I asked him, half teasing, half inquiring..
 
"Well.. I... Uhmm.. I like them all.. They're all nice.. and cute.." Taemin mumbled nervously, trying not to look at me or at Minho..
 
"Yeah.. They're all nice and cute.. Especially that girl, Cherry.." Minho said monotone.
 
"Yeah.. Especially Cherry.. I mean!! No!! They are ALL CUTE AND NICE.. Not only Cherry..(blush)" Taemin said, throwing his pillow to Minho who was laughing at him..
 
"It's okay to like someone, sweety.. And besides.. The little girl is really cute if you ask me.." I told him which made him blush and hug his pillow..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Jenbert's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was playing Counter Strike with my brothers when my phone suddenly started ringing.. Engrossed with the game, I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at the caller's id.
 
Jenbert = Hello?
 
X = Hey.. Jenbert? It's Key.. Are you free right now?
 
The certain name and the familiar voice stopped my fingers from the continous tapping on the keyboard and focus on the caller..
 
Jenbert = Hey.. Uhmm.. I never thought you'd really call.. Is there something wrong?? (fidget)
 
Key = No! No.. There's nothing wrong.. Taemin's test result just came out and everything's fine.. The doctor even told us that he can go out of the hospital already..
 
Jenbert = Oh.. Isn't that great?? Then the concert will still be on monday right?
 
Key =  Ahh.. Unfortunately no.. We decided to let Taemin rest for awhile and move the concert next saturday.. Since Taemin still can't remember everything, I think that's just enough time for us to practice everything for the concert..
 
Jenbert = Oh.. That's great then.. Just don't overwork the kiddo okay?? 
 
Key = (Chuckles) Don't worry, I won't let him overwork.. But you see, Taemin refused to come with us to the hotel.. And since he's sick I didn't want to force him into anything.. Can you talk to him about it or something? He seems to trust you..
 
Jenbert = Me?? (shock) You must be kidding.. Taemin trusts me? We just met! That'd be impossible.. I'd rather believe you if you say he trusts Cherry.. (tease)
 
 
 
 
 
~Key's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
(continue of phone conversation)
 
All of us in SHINee were listening to the girl on the other side of the line.. My phone was in speaker mode so everyone could hear everything..
 
Jenbert = Me?? (shock) You must be kidding.. Taemin trusts me? We just met! That'd be impossible.. I'd rather believe you if you say he trusts Cherry.. (tease)
 
Everybody looked teasingly at Taemin who was silently blushing, trying to hide his face on the pillow..
 
Key = But it was what he said..
 
Jenbert = Wait up.. I'll connect Cherry and the others to this call.. 
 
Connecting Cherry, Jamie, Annalyn and Risa..
 
Cherry =  Hello?? Bakit tayo nagcoconference??
 
Risa = Oo nga.. Jenbi, ang dameng load ah! Makatawag wagas!
 
Jenbert = Yah! Wag kayo mag usap ng kung ano ano, kasama sa conference si Key..
 
Key = Annyeonghaseyo! Key Imnida! <3
 
Risa = Waaah~!!
 
Annalyn =  Si key?? OHHH!!!
 
Jenbert = Bat kayong dalawa lang nagreact? Asan yung dalawa?
 
Jamie =  Andito na ko~! Kakatapos lang magtitili.. XD
 
Cherry = Grabe.. Wala akong masabi.. Annyeonghaseyo, Key Oppa! Are you at the hospital?
 
Jenbert = Are you at the hospital?? Kunwari ka pa, gusto mo lang tanungin kung gising na si Taemin ehh.. Ayiiie~!!
 
I was listening to their foreign conversation and smiled a bit when I heard Taemin's name.. I looked at him and he was listening carefully too.. just like everybody(Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Manager)..
 
Key =  Annyeong, Cherry.. Yes, I'm at the hospital and if you're asking about Taemin, he's sleeping right now..
 
I lied.. Knowing that it will let the girls say everything that they wanted to say..
 
Jenbert = Sleeping?? Ay sayang.. Tulog si wapong Prinsipe.. 
 
Cherry = Hmm.. Okay lang un.. At least we know that he's resting well, right??
 
Jamie =  Tomo~! Key Oppa.. Are you alone right now?? Where are the other SHINee Oppas?
 
Key = Yes, I'm alone right now.. Our Manager went with them to the concert place to check it out.. (I lied again..)
 
Jenbert = Ahh.. Pag dating daw nung ibang SHINee members paki sabi kay Onew, Mahal siya ni Annalyn!!
 
Annalyn =  Sira Ulo ka, Jenbert! Manahimik ka diyan!
 
I was confused. I think Jenbert said something about Onew and Annalyn?? Is that right?? Looking at Onew, He seems to have the same confusion.. And I don't like being confused..
 
Key = Huh?? Translation please?? I think I heard Onew's name back there.. 
 
Jenbert = Annalyn!! Translation daw!
 
Jamie = Patay.. Malalaman na ng SHINee ang crush mo kay Onew, Annalyn!!
 
Cherry =  Go Annalyn pot!! Kaya mo yan!
 
Annalyn =  Ehhh.. Key.. Don't mind us.. Please forget about it..
 
Jenbert =  Annalyn, Isa.. Kapag hindi mo sinabi kay Key, Ako magtatranslate! (threath)
 
Annalyn = Ehhh~!!!
 
Key = Hey, Girls.. I'm waiting here.. And I can't understand a thing..
 
Jenbert =  Mian, Key oppa.. 
 
Key = It's okay.. But I wanna know something.. 
 
Jenbert, Jamie, Cherry, Annalyn, Risa = What is it, Oppa?
 
Key = Can you tell me who your biases are?? I already know that Jenbert's crazy about TVXQ's Changmin-sshi.. How about the others?
 
Jenbert = Kyaahh~! Key Oppa!! Alam mo yan!! Changmin is Mineeeee~! <3<3<3
 
Key =  I already know that, girl.. Now, How about the others? Jamie? Who's your bias?
 
Jamie = How many? Top 5 Only??
 
Jenbert = Yung ultimate bias mo lang, soulmate! Right, key Oppa?? The NUMBER ONE BIAS ONLY RIGHT?
 
Key = Yeah, the number one bias only.. ^.^
 
Jamie = Kim Jaejoong!!
 
Key = Ohh! Jaejoong Hyung!? Well, that figures.. Jaejoong hyung really is handsome, not to mention really good at singing too..
 
Jamie = Tomo.. Ang galing talaga ng asawa koooo,. Muahahaha~!
 
Key = How about you, Risa?
 
Risa = Super Junior's Lee Sungmin!!
 
Jenbert = Yep! Ang cute na cute na si Sungmin!
 
Key = Ahh.. Sungmin hyung.. You know what, Risa? Sungmin hyung really likes cute japanese girls...(tease)
 
Risa = Ehhh??
 
Jamie = May pag asa ka, Risa~!!!
 
Jenbert = Oh my God! Key oppa! Bat ka ganyan!! Bat nung kay Changmin wala kang sinabi sakin?? XD 
 
Key = Huh? Jenbert?
 
Jenbert = Nothing.. Wala po.. Nyahahah~!!
 
Cherry = Nabubuang ka na naman, Jenbi..
 
Annalyn = Nagtaka ka pa, Cherrypot.. Palage namang baliw yan ehh..
 
Jenbert = Ang sama,.... Soulmate, pag tanggol mo naman ako.. Y_Y
 
Jamie = Sorry.. Nagsasabi sila ng totoo, wala akong magagawa.. 
 
Risa = Oo nga.. Baliw ka kasi talga~!
 
All = Laugh
 
Key = (chuckles) You're all funny.. Even though I can't understand anything from all of you.. So.. How about Annalyn and Cherry??
 
Jenbert = Patayyyyy... Yung mga certified Shawol pa ang natira.. Nyahaha~!
 
Jamie = Buking na ang crush! 
 
Annalyn & Cherry = Uhmm.. ehh.. Ano.. Uhmm..
 
Key =  I'm waiting..
 
Jenbert = TEKA~!! Mauubos na load ko!! I'll just text you later, Key Oppa!! Annyeong!! Bye bye mga POTS~!! Love lots!
 
Jamie & Risa =  Bye bye!!
 
Annalyn = Oi, Jenbert! Wag mong balaking sabihin kay Key kung sino bias ko kung ayaw mo pang makalbo!!
 
Cherry = Jenby pot ahh!! Wag mo sabihin!
 
Jenbert = Hindi ko sasabihin.. Papakita ko na lang kay Key, mga Facebook accounts niyo~!!! Nyahaha!
 
After Jenbert cut the line, I received a text from her..
 
"Oppa, If you wanna know Annalyn and Cherry's biases.. You should check out their bags when they visit you this afternoon.. And about Taemin, tell him that if he doesn't want to stay in the hotel, I know a place where he can stay.. ^^ Annyeong! Love lots!" The text said..
 
I showed the text to the others and waited for their reaction..
 
"I'm betting that Jenbert will recommend Cherry's place.." Minho said, standing up..
 
"Me too!! Cherry's Place!" Onew seconded.. While Taemin only blushed silently, trying to hide under his blanket..
 
 
 
 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jamie, Risa, Annalyn, Izza, Esmie, Imee and I decided to meet up at MiniStop to buy some things before we go to the hospital and visit Taemin..  Since it was sunday, Jenbi couldn't come with us but she already texted us that Key and the others are expecting us this afternoon..
 
Jenbi = Pinapasabi ni Key, kung pwede raw magpabili sa inyo ng fruits para kay Taemin.. Hindi daw kasi sila makalabas ng ospital ngayon.. Wala manager nila..
 
"Ui, Pots.. Daan muna tayo sa palengke.. Bili tayo ng fruits para kay Taemin.." I told the others who are all excited about meeting SHINee..
 
After buying some fruits, we all proceeded to the hospital's elevator..
 
"Ahhhh~!! Hindi ako makapaniwalang makikita natin ang SHINee ngayon!!" Esmie excitedly said as we all waited for the elevator to open..
 
"Grabe.. Ano ba Cherry?? Gwapo ba talaga si Taemin sa personal??" Imee inquired to me..
 
"Hay nako, Imee!! Grabe! Kung kasama namin kayo kahapon, mahihimatay kayo sa sobrang star struck.." Jamie said animatedly..
 
"Oo nga!! Grabe!! Hindi rin ako makapaniwalang, makikita ko ulit si Onew ngayon!! Annalyn squealed..
 
"Sayang, wala ulit si Jenbi ngayon..Ang dame na naman niyang mamimiss!" Jamie pouted..
 
Jenbi = Cherry, pinapatanong nga pala ni Key kung meron ka daw bang alam na matutuluyan ni Taemin kasi ayaw daw ni Wapong Prinsipe bumalik sa hotel.. Pwede daw ba sa bahay niyo??? AYiiee~!!! XD Nyahahaha~! 
 
I blushed reading Jenbi's text..
 
"Tsk.. tsk.. Adik talaga tong si Jenbi, tignan niyo text niya oh.." I showed the others the text..
 
Cherry = Ui!! Wag mo namang irecommend yung bahay ko!! Nakakahiya!!
 
Jenbert = Ehhhh?? Kanino ko siya patitirahin?? Ok lang sana dito sa bahay namin, eh naunahan na si Taemin nung kaibigan ng kapatid ko eh.. Ikaw?? San ko patitirahin si Taemin?? Ayaw nga niya bumalik sa hotel eeeeehhh.. Sa bahay mo na lang Cherrrryyyy~!!
 
Cherry = Ehhh!!! 
 
Jenbert = Anong ehhhh????? San ko patitirahin si Taemin?? Teka, di ba pupunta kayo sa hospital ngayon??
 
Cherry = Oo.. Andito na kami sa elavator... 
 
Jenbert = Ahh.. Ikaw na lang kumausap kay Key ahh.. Mauubos na load ko at saka nangungulit si Minho sa akin sa telepono.. Kanina pa tumatawag!! XD
 
Cherry = Muahahah!! Grabe! Delusional ka ah, Babo Unnie!!!
 
Jenbert = Kahit tignan mo pa cellphone ko.. Ang dameng miss call..
 
Cherry = Baka naman nagkukunwaring stalker mo lang yan.. Hindi yan si Minho!!
 
Jenbert = Nyahahah~! Nakakatawa ka, maknae!! Ipipilit talagang hindi si Minho eh noh?? Sige na nagbibiro lang ako.. Good luck sa meeting niyo ng SHINee.. Ingat ka kay Imee baka agawin niyan si Taemin.. Sige ka! XD Nyahaha~!! Fighting! Chu~! <3
 
I chuckled reading Jenbi's last text.
 
"Nakakatawa talaga tong si Jenbi.." I said, getting everyone's attention..
 
"Palagi naman eh.. Ito na!! The moment of truth!!! Sinong kakatok??!!!" Jamie squealed on the door..
 
"Jamie, maghulos dili ka!!" Imee said, holding Jamie.. We were all trying not to be so loud outside Taemin's room and fighting on who will knock on the door.
 
"Hey, girls.. Why aren't you coming inside?? Is there a problem??" We were all stone-shocked, looking at the guy who said it..
 
"MINHOOO~!!
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jamie, Risa, Annalyn, Cherry.. It seems that you have new friends with you.." The tall guy said, hovering us all..
 
"Ahhm.. Minho-sshi.." Jamie started, not really sure how to speak to the Flaming Charisma..
 
"Oh, please quit the formalities.. You can call me, Oppa..." Minho said with his charismatic smile that we all could have had fainted at how he offered us to call him Oppa..
 
"Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhahhhh~... Ang gwapoooooo~..." Risa said, chuckling and not to mention, Melting...
 
"M-minho O-oppa.." Jamie tried saying it and blushed hard..
 
"GARABE.. Hahahah! Oppa!!" Imee chuckled..
 
"Oh! I notice that Jenbi's not with you today.. Where is she??" Minho suddenly asked, looking for Jenbi..
 
"She.. She c-couldn't come t-today.." Jamie stuttered as Minho was infront of her..
 
"Oh.. Is that so?? I tried calling her last night but I couldn't reach her phone.. Oh well.. Aren't you girls gonna come inside?? Come on.." Minho said, pushing the door open..
 
"Hey guys!! The girls are here!!" Minho announced as he entered the room with us tailing him from behind..
 
Key was arranging some flowers on the vase.. Taemin and Onew were playing chess.. Jonghyun was listening to his Ipod.. 
 
"Hello!! Omo! You have new friends with you?? Annyeong!! I'm SHINee's Kim Kibum.. Everyone calls me Key.." Key immediately greeted us..
 
"Hi.. Key Oppa.. We brought some fruits with us.. Here.." I said, handing the fruits to Key..
 
"Oh.. That's so nice of you.. Thank you.. Taemin-ah... Want some apples??" Key asked Taemin who just nodded cutely..
 
"Yes please, Hyung.. Annyeong, Jamie, Annalyn, Risa, Cherry.." Taemin greeted us with a faint blush on his cheeks..
 
"Annyeong, Taemin-ah.. How're you feeling now??" Jamie quickly went to sit beside Taemin..
 
"I'm okay now, Jamie-ah.. The doctor said that I'm free to go this afternoon.." Taemin said with a wide smile..
 
"Seems like somebody's been studying how to speak properly in English.." Risa teased, holding out some English-Korean books.. Making Taemin blush..
 
"Hyung!! I told you to hide those books when you're done with them!!!" Taemin said shyly, pushing Onew off his seat..
 
"Ooofggggff.. This kid.." 
 
"Onew hyung.. Please keep those books away.." Key said as he  sat beside the bed with already cut apples on the plate..
 
"Okay okay.." Onew stood up and grabbed the books away from Risa..
 
"Hi, Annalyn.. Jenbi told me that you love my song, The name I love.. Thanks for supporting it.." Onew smiled wide at Annalyn who blushed behind Risa..
 
"Hahaha~!! Lagot si Jenbi.." Esmie said, sitting down on the couch with Imee and Izza..
 
"Oh.. SHINee Oppas.. We forgot to introduce our new friends.. Oppas.. Please meet Imee, Izza and Esmie!" Jamie said, pointing at them..
 
"They are in our group too.. Kpop Best Buddies~!! <3" Jamie said with a smile..
 
"Annyeong.. I'm Minho..."
 
"Lee Jinki.. Please call me Onew.."
 
"Lee Taemin-ah!! (munch apples).."
 
"Jonghyun.. But everyone calls me, Jjong.." Annnalyn, Risa, Jamie and I were all shocked when Jonghyun finally decided to talk to us.. He's been ignoring us all day yesterday..
 
"Wow.. Jonghyun Oppa.. You're finally talking to us.." Risa said, shocked..
 
"Yeah.. I'm sorry for my attitude yesterday.. Your other friend was just too fast in speaking English that I find it hard to speak to her.." Jonghyun apologized.
 
"It's okay.. It's good that we all can communicate well.. But Taemin-ah.. Did Jenbi really call you, Wapong Prinsipe??" Jamie asked, preparing to laugh..
 
"Yep! She said it meant Handsome Prince in Tagalog.." Taemin blushingly said, munching on the apples that Key had cut..
 
"And you seem to like the name, don't you??" 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Day 2, Sunday, 4pm
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
After all the introduction and the almost fainting moments, Manager and Jonghyun had to go back to the hotel already.. They had to ensure that nobody from the media had known Taemin's little amnesia for their maknae's own safety..
 
"Hey, Cherry.. Can I talk to you for awhile??" Key asked while getting Taemin's plate.. Jamie, Annalyn and Risa were busying themselves on combing and tying Minho's and Taemin's hair with cute ponytails.. While Esmie, Izza and Imee were chatting with Onew..
 
"Huh??? Uhmm.. Uh.. Okay.." I said.
 
"Uhhmm... Has Jenbi told you??" Key asked, throwing a glance at Taemin as he pulled me near the door.
 
"Yeah.. She told me that Taemin refused to go back to the hotel.. I could talk to him if you like.." I smiled a little, throwing a glance back at Taemin..
 
"Well, WE were all wondering if Taemin could stay at your house for awhile.. " Key said and accompanied me outside.
 
"HUH? M-my h-house??? W-wae!!??" I stuttered, wide eyed..
 
"I already asked Jenbi about this and she can't accept Taemin home because she already haVe some guests in her house.. Jamie, Annalyn, Esmie, Izza and Risa all said the same thing.."
 
"With Imee, even though she would've loved to accept Taemin in her house, Jenbi had warned us about Imee's bias.. She also told us that Imee's a bit weird and insisted that we talk to you.." After Key explained, Minho arrived with a cute orange ponytail on top of his head..
 
"It'd be nice if you could take care of Taemin in your house, Cherry.." Minho said..
 
"Ehh?? But.. But.."
 
"Anong But But??" Ate Addy suddenly popped out of the door and intervened in our conversation..
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Addy Noona.." Minho and Key said at the same time, bowing slightly to my Unnie..
 
"Anong sayo rin.. Hello.. So Cherry, anong But but??" Ate Addy asked me again..
 
"Addy Noona.. We were just asking if Taemin could stay at your house for a little while.. Maybe for a few days only since he doesn't want to stay in our hotel.." Key explained..
 
"Oh.. Yun lang pala eh, Cherry.. Bakit ayaw mong pumayag??" Ate Addy asked me..
 
"Ehh.. Kasi Ate Addy eh!! Nakakahiya!!" I said, tugging on her hand..
 
"Sabihin mo, okay lang yun.. Basta may bayad.." Ate Addy joked on which I whined...
 
"EHHH~!!"
 
~Jenbert's POV~
 
I have been waiting for Key's follow up news in Taemin's condition.. He said that Taemin will be going out of the hospital in the afternoon.. I already texted Addy Unnie about Taemin's condition and pretty much begged to let the cute boy stay at their house.. And Fortunately, Addy Unnie complied to our combined requests.. ^^
 
Key = Just got out of the hospital.. We're now heading to Cherry's house!! It was a great idea to ask for Addy Noona's permission!! Cherry just couldn't decline anymore!! XD
 
Jenbert = Take care on the way okay?? I'll try visiting tomorrow.. ^.^
 
Key = We have pratice tomorrow in a nearby studio.. 7am.. Drop by and watch us?? Bring some snacks too okay??
 
Jenbert = OPO~!!!! I'll try my best.. Don't overwork yourselves okay??
 
Key = Okay, Thanks.. See you tomorrow..
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
Izza, Imee and Esmie had to go home the same time we went out of the hospital.. They said that they couldn't come to my house anymore since it's almost night already.. 
 
Jamie, Risa, Annalyn, Onew, Minho, Key, Taemin and Me were the only ones inside the living room, Ate Addy and Kuya Jerome went outside to buy dinner with Utoy and my Mom.
 
"Juliette~!! Oh!!" Onew was singing along my phone's music while Minho and Key were dancing along with Jamie and Taemin..
 
I stared at Taemin's smiling face.. He was remembering all the moves and the SHINee's songs.. But still he couldn't remember everything..
 
Taemin was still awkward and shy towards Key, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun but everybody was trying their best to help Taemin..
 
Us, girls, even provided some kind of biodata for Taemin.. It made my heart swell.. Knowing that we're doing something important for Taemin..
 
"Chelli~! Come! Dance! Dance!" Taemin suddenly pulled me in the middle of the room, making Jamie, Risa and Annalyn look at me teasingly..
 
"Ayyyyiiiee~! CHELLI daw oh!" 
 
Taemin started moving according to the songs. 
 
"Sayaw na, Cherry!!" Annalyn squealed pushing me closer to Taemin..
 
I couldn't suppress the smile on my face while I try to follow Taemin's dance moves.. 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
Addy Noona and Jerome hyung with Cherry's little chubby brother named Utoy and Cherry's Mom came back with dinner..
 
Onew hyung's eyes were sparkling when he saw that the food was chicken..
 
"Taemin.. Here's your food.." Cherry said, handing me the plate and a pair of utensils..
 
"Kamsahamnida.." I thanked her, bowing to her slightly..
 
Cherry only smiled at me and blushed. We all ate our dinner quietly.. 
 
~Cherry's POV~
 
We're eating our dinner and I could feel that the weird shy atmosphere was back in the air.. 
 
"Maybe we should go home na.. Taemin needs to rest.. Balik na lang kami bukas, Cherry.." Jamie said to me on which I nodded.
 
"Okay.." We all nodded and started packing up our things..
 
"We need to go back to the hotel too.." Key said and stood up with Minho and Onew..
 
"Thank you for helping us.." Minho said and shook hands with everyone..
 
"It's okay.. We're glad to help.." I said, blushing a little bit when I remembered that Taemin will have to sleep with us tonight..
 
"Be a good boy and don't cause trouble for Addy Noona and the others okay?" Key said to Taemin..
 
"Yes, Hyung.." Taemin said and waved them goodbye..
 
 
When the guests were gone and everyone was preparing to sleep, Addy Unnie pulled Taemin inside her room.
 
"Ate Addy!!!" I called, knocking on my older sister's door..
 
"Ate Addy!!!" I called again but no answer..
 
"Ate Addy!! Ate Addy!! Ate Addy!! Ate!! Ate naman ehh~!!!" I knocked frantically on the door until it opened..
 
"Toh naman, kala mo may gagawin ako diyan sa crush mo?? Pinagpalit ko lang ng pang tulog.. Toh.. Masyadong paranoid.. Oh, Taemin.. Labas na nga at matutulog na ko.." Addy Unnie pushed Taemin out of her room so I could see him fully.. He was wearing a Winnie The Pooh pajamas and his hair was tied cutely on top of his head..
 
"Cherry.. Tama na ang kakatitig diyan at baka matunaw yan.. Matulog na kayo.." My Mom nudged me on the side, waking me up from my staring-at-Taemin trance..
 
"Mama naman ehh~!" I whined and blushed.
 
"Utoy, Tumabi ka muna kay Joy.. Diyan muna sa higaan mo matutulog ung bisita ni Ate mo.." My mom told my younger brother who looked up at annoyance at Taemin..
 
"Bakla naman yan eh.." Utoy said, climbing up Joy's bed..
 
"UTOY!" I scolded him and blushed, thankful that Taemin couldn't understand Tagalog..
 
"What did he say??" Taemin asked me, innocently..
 
"Nothing.. Please don't mind my brother.. (points at the second bed on top) That will be your bed.. I hope it's comfortable enough.." I told him and watched as he climbed up to his bed..
 
"It's great.. Uhmmm.. Where will you be sleeping??" Taemin asked me, looking around the room..
 
"Oh.. I'll be sleeping on the bed under yours.."
 
 
~Taemin's POV~
 
 
I looked at the ceiling while my hands clenched the blankets near my chest.. My heart beating like there's no tomorrow.. It's my first time sleeping in somebody's house who's not my friend or relative but my hyungs insisted that I stay with Cherry since Jenby said so..
 
I closed my eyes once more and tried to calm my galloping heart.. I pushed myself to sit up and look around.. Everybody's sleeping already.. I bit my lower lip and peeked on the bed under mine..
 
A sigh of relief escaped my lips and at the same time formed a smile.. I don't know why or how.. But whenever I think that, that girl is just beside me, everything just seems so...... fine.. I had no worries.. No anxieties... No problems.. She just.. Magically erases them all and eases my tensed senses..