part 2

Let's Escape ~

After getting on the highway, Hyungsik make a quick stop at the drive-thru Starbucks. He ordered 2 hot lattes, some bread and cookies. He figured that they needed something to eat first before continuing their journey. Besides, he was sure that Jihyun hasn’t taken any breakfast yet.

“Ahhh… before I forget, the boys sent their regards to you and they even asked me to tell you that you have to let them know if I did something bad to you”, he casually talked to Jihyun as they ate.

“Jinjja? Hahahaha, I will definitely tell them then” Jihyun playfully replied. Her gaze fixed on Hyungsik. For her, he looked extremely dashing today, the way he acted and the way he drove. She saw a new side of Hyungsik, he is very manly and leads her well even though he is younger than her. He takes care of her really well. She smiled ruefully as she realized that she couldn’t really stop herself from complimenting him.

They talked about a lot of stuff together, about ZE A and 4minute. It was no longer awkward between them. They completed and understand each other.

While they were talking, Jihyun suddenly came closer towards Hyungsik and looked at him intensely. “You’ve got some cream on your lips”, she said as she coolly wipes it away for him with her thumbs. Hyungsik suddenly turned static, he was amused and shocked but he felt pleasant at the same time.

“Thanks”, he said while looking at her. After gathering his courage he slowly entwined his hand with Jihyun’s. Now, it was Jihyun’s turn to freeze up into a stone. She quickly ran her gaze outside the car but never letting go of his hands, feeling the butterflies fluttering inside.

When they’re already half way to reach their destination, Hyungsik stopped for the second time to fill the gas. The weather started to chill a bit as the sun hides behind the white puffs of cloud.

He looked at Jihyun’s face as he gets inside the car. She looked terribly sleepy. Maybe she was super tired from yesterday’s schedule.

“You should take a nap Jihyun-ah. Besides, it’s going to take about half and an hour more before we reach our destination”, he patted Jihyun’s arm. But she didn’t listen to him and said “It’s okay and besides I wanted to accompany you”. Right after she finishes her sentence she gave out a yawn. Aigoo…this stubborn Jihyun, Hyungsik said inside as he gave her the stare.

Swiftly without letting Jihyun the chance to say anything, his long arms reaches to the sides of the chair to pull it down a bit. So that it will be comfier for Jihyun to sit on. He took off his cardigan and covers her.

“Ani..it’s okay…hmmm really?” Jihyun said as she couldn’t hold her eyes anymore. Her eyes felt so heavy that she couldn’t lift them for even a minute now. She looked like a tired little puppy, he thought.

“Nae Jihyun-ah. Now go to sleep”, he continued as he her hair, making her sleepier.

Hyungsik continued to drive but this time he took his time by driving slowly and carefully. He kept on glancing at Jihyun from time to time as he doesn’t want her to wake up.

“Jihyun-ah…..”, Hyungsik whispered, trying to wake Jihyun up. It has been about half an hour after they arrived but Hyungsik couldn’t bring himself to wake her up. She looked too peaceful in her dreamland. He ended up watching her sleep, looking as she slowly inhales and exhales.

“Hmmm…we’re already there?”, she asked, half shouted as she was shocked, realizing that someone is staring at her. She pouted her lips since she felt guilty as she couldn’t accompany him and for not waking up earlier. Hyungsik just gave her a smile as he said “Jajaaanngg ! (ta-daaah)” while spreading his arms. Letting Jihyun ran her eyes at the view in front of them. They were at a beach. The sky looked bright and blue while the water looked sparkling under the scorching sun. The sand white looked yielding against the swirls of waves. Jihyun quickly turned her head towards Hyungsik, her eyes gleaming with enthusiasm and jubilance.

“Let’s go!” Hyungsik grabbed her hands once they’re outside the car. Both of them smiling like little kids.

 

Here's the second part....i have been busy with theater lately...will update as fast as i can... gumawo (bows) ^^