part 3

Let's Escape ~

They found a nice shade under the tree and placed their mats under it, getting their natural protection from the heat of the sun. The wind blows slowly, here and there, giving them the breeze they needed. After placing the picnic basket on the mat, Hyungsik asked Jihyun to sit while he assembles the tent.

Approximately ten minutes after that, Hyungsik managed to put on the tent and joined Jihyun. She was taking out the food that Hyungsik had brought with him. There’s kimbap, egg rolls, fruits and some sandwiches. There really was a lot of food that it could feed all of 4minute members.

As soon as Hyungsik sat next to her, Jihyun gave him a cup of refreshing juice. He must have been tired she thought.

“Ahh….” Jihyun said as she gave him a slice of kimbap. Hyungsik was startled by her sudden action he had almost spilled his drink. Both of them laugh as Jihyun patted Hyungsik’s head, like she usually did before. They had a great lunch together accompanied by the sound of the waves and the gentle breeze.

“Ahh…..I’m full and now I feel sleepy”, Hyungsik said as he casually lie down and placed his head on Jihyun’s lap, pretending to be asleep.

“Yahhhh, what are you doing Hyungsik-ah?” Jihyun tried to ran away but once she saw his tired face she immediately soften up. Besides, he must have been exhausted with driving and planning all these stuff for her. He looked really peaceful once he falls asleep.  She played with strands of his hair. It looked dark but soft against her white hands. A smile lit up on her face as she saw how cute Hyungsik looked when he closed his eyes.

Behind his closed eyes, Hyungsik could feel nothing but happiness as he lay on Jihyun’s lap. His heart melted as he felt Jihyun’s hand caressing his hair. A whiff of her perfume could be traced as she slowly his hair. He immediately grabbed her hand as he slowly opened his eyes. Once their eyes met each other, they were electrified. Her eyes were directly above his and his above hers. Hyungsik kissed her hand first and then kissed her fingers, one by one. His eyes never leaving hers though Jihyun’s cheek was already scarlet by then.

“I missed you a lot Jihyun-ah”, Hyungsik said.

“Me too”, she replied as she holds his hands firmly.

He was so happy hearing what Jihyun said that he straight away got up and pulled up his bag. He lay on it and stretches his arms widely and looked at Jihyun’s surprised look.

“Come here”, he said and slowly taps his arms, asking her to lay on it.

Jihyun could only let out a shy giggle once she understood what Hyungsik was trying to do. After hesitating for a while, she finally lay down beside him, her hands covering her red face. Beside her, she could Hyungsik laughing.

“Why are you so cute Jihyun-ah?”, he asked after he looked at her flushed face.

Since she was too shy to look at his cheeky face she quickly turned and hides her face against his chest, trying to avoid eye contact. Without her realizing, her action was only making Hyungsik happier. He was so happy that his cheeks could ascend to the sky. Voluntarily, he turned towards Jihyun as well, embracing her.

Jihyun could feel how stiff her body was once she felt Hyungsik’s arms around her. Only then, she realized what was happening. She gradually turned her gaze, looking for his eyes. Once she saw his peaceful smile and his eyes filled with so much care, it took her away. She immediately felt at ease. How he hold her, how he smells and how he looked at her, it was all perfect. Hyungsik, patted her head slightly and her hair.

“Let’s sleep for a while”, he whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

After hearing what he said Jihyun snuggled more towards him as she closes her eyes. Later, both of them were asleep while in each other’s arms, hoping to still meet each other in their dreamland~