part 6 (final)

Let's Escape ~

 

                                                                       how hyungsik looked like that night ^^

                                                               How Hyungsik looked that night ^^

                                                                      

                                        How Jihyun looked like that night ^^

(though i would prefer if the dress shows her bare neck, let's just imagine it that way okay =P)

 

The night was dark, lit only by the natural glow from the full moon. After getting everything done, Hyungsik blindfolds Jihyun with a scarf. Hoping that she will not be able to peek through and see his little effort for her. It might be shabby but it’s filled with his fullest sincerity. He held her hand and clasps it tightly and led her towards the place that he has prepared.

 

“Where are you taking me Hyungsik-ah?” asked Jihyun, curious. The route that they’re taking is very bumpy and she also realized that they’re going uphill which made her feeling anxious since she can’t see properly. But having Hyungsik next to her made her feel safe and secure as she holds on his hand tightly while grabbing his arm with her other hand.

 

“Just wait for a while, we’re almost there” he said with a trace of exuberance in his voice.

 

“You’re not taking me to a weird place, right?” Jihyun asked playfully.

 

“Eyyy, how could you say that? It is somewhere that is special made by me and you’re very lucky to seeand experience it” he replied jokingly.

 

Jihyun’s laugh subsides when they suddenly stop. Hyungsik clears his throat before standing behind Jihyun, his hands on her shoulder.

 

“Jajaaaaaang!” Hyunsik said when he finally opens the scarf.

 

Before her eyes, Jihyun could see a dining table covered in a baby pink tablecloth, two candles were lit up and placed on the sides of the table, and the plates and cutleries were nicely arranged. Behind it there was a beautiful panorama of the full moon. They’re basically at a cliff and the sound of the waves clashing against the rocks made it much more romantic.

 

                                                                    

                                                            The event place that Hyungsik has set up

                                                      (Let's imagine it darker at night with only moonlights)

 

Jihyun turned around to see Hyungsik’s smiling face, looking pleased.

 

“So, do you like it? I told you that you’ll like it” he answered his own question with a cheeky smile on his face.

 

“Gumawo Hyungsik-ah” Jihyun replied while pinching both of his cheeks, suppressing her gratitude. She was really touched with what he had done. That day has been the most wonderful escape for her. It was their first real vacation-date together.

 

“Come, let’s sit down” he led her to her chair and pulled it for her like a real gentleman.

 

“Ahhh, before I forget” Hyungsik quickly take a bouquet of flower hidden on his seat and give it to her.

 

“This is for you, jagiya” he said softly.

 

“Hyungsik-ah…..” Jihyun didn’t know how to show her gratitude for him anymore. He has done a lot of stuff for her and besides, this is the second time he called her like that and she still finds it embarrassing to reply to it.

 

“I’ve noticed that we never call each other jagiya or yeobo.. Let’s do that after this okay?” he said, lips pouting.

 

Ohh-hooooo, her worst nightmare has come. What should I say to him? It was upsetting for her for not being direct and upfront with her feelings towards him. Jihyun placed both of her hands on her cheek that is on fire. A simple nod is all that she can give to him.

 

He managed to chuckle by her action and he patted her hair like he always do when she’s being shy. Avoiding his gaze, Jihyun ran her eyes on the bouquet that he gave. It was still a bouquet of three roses in a bed on baby breaths’, similar to the one that he had once given when Hyungsik confessed to her.  But this time the roses were red in color while the baby breaths were sweet pink. She flipped through the flower looking for a letter or a card, but there’s none.

 

Hyungsik smiled discretely when he saw her looking for something amongst the flower and then he grabs her hand, caresses it slowly as he knelt down.

 

“Jihyun-ah, there is no panji for you there if you’re looking for one. It is not like when I gave you the three white roses. This time I want to directly tell you my feelings, no more hiding. These three red roses that I am giving to you, it means I Love You. I have fallen in love with you since we were in that show together. Although it might sound silly, you’re the only girl in this world that I wanted to protect. You’re my girl. Although I know that you don’t like skin ship much and I used to think that that’s overzealous, now I just wanted to keep you by my side. I just want to spend my day holding your hands, warm you up in my embrace and do stuff that couples do. I hoped that we will always be together through thick and thin. Nae sarang NamJihyun, I love you” he finishes his sentence with a contented smile on his face as he kisses her hand.

 

Jihyun’s tears fell once she hears his true feelings towards her. It meant more than the world to her. Only now she knew how much he loved her. After wiping her tears, she quickly leans on him, holding him close as she uttered “I Love You Too” to him. Everything seem like it was the first time for both of them. It was sacred and beautiful.

 

“Ahh wait! I almost forgot this” Hyungsik said while panicky looking for something inside his pocket. After a few seconds he managed to pull out something.

 

“Here, I’m sorry it took me a while to get you this” he muttered as he shoves a necklace towards her. It was a very pretty gold necklace with a circular pendant that’s both simple and elegant, just like his Jihyunnie.

 

He still remembers his promise to her when they were in the show together, that he will buy her a new necklace since she broke the dolphin-pendant necklace that he had given. It was a promise that he had kept on holding into and bugs him all this time. He had always wanted to buy her a necklace before but after he saw how she appreciates the one that he had given (the one that she turns into a phone strap with the dolphin pendant) it makes him wanted to give something that is even more than just that. So, hedecided to save up his money and buy this particular one.

 

                                                                               

                                                                                           The one that he gave

 

Jihyun was obviously astonished and touched when she saw the necklace. How can he remember all the small things that they did before? Although now as she recaps, all of it just seems like a mere joke that had brought them together. That is one of the peculiarity that she loves about Hyungsik, he is a meticulous and a very detailed kind of person. Like when he put the necklace on the show in a wrong direction and hementioned about it so that he fix it and place it properly (is that how you say it? =P).

 

“Let me put this for you to see whether it’s pretty or not” he said as he leans forward. Jihyun placed her lock of wavy hair on one side so that it will be easy for him to put it on. The necklace rests nicely on her milky white nape.

 

“Do you like it?” he asked with a glint of happiness in his eyes. She looked like the most beautiful person in this earth right now. She was wearing an above knee length white dress that showcases her radiant skin, her hair wavy and loose making her look elegant and the necklace that he had just given compliments her look completely.

 

“It’s perfect” she replied as she gave him a peck. With that, both of them smiled as happiness surges in and filled their heart.

 

The night went on of them having a nice dinner together. I don’t know where he had the time to secretly order it but the food was superb and they had a blast with the romantic ambience surrounding them ^^

 

After finishing their dinner, Hyungsik took out his phone and placed it on the speaker, the one that he has initially prepared for the event. He picked out a song, She by Elvis Costelle and asked Jihyun for a dance. They started to sway slowly according to the music as he held her waist and she wraps her arms around his neck, snuggling close towards him.

 

“Why are you so cold Jihyun-ah? You should wear thicker clothes” he asked while parting a bit to look straight into her eyes.

 

“And besides, why didn’t you wear the warm clothes that I gave you for your birthday?” Hyungsik cut her off even before she had a chance to answer.

 

Jihyun frowned when she first heard what he had said. After analyzing it for a while, a smile spreads on her face. While on the other hand, Hyungsik’s face has turned blank while processing the words that he had spurted out.

 

“So it was you! The big box that I received on my birthday from the girls, it was the one that I thought coming from a fan. I thought that you forget what day it was since I didn’t even receive a call or a message from you, the day that causes me to pout all day from waiting for you.” Jihyun really felt that she is truly being loved right now. Loved by a guy that is standing before her eyes, tall and handsome in a pair or midnight blue slacks and a matching knitted top.

 

“Jashikkk, why did you that? You should have told me that it was from you then I would have worn it every day. Though it is not that bad if didn’t wear it now, since I know that you’ll be here and will keep me warm” Jihyun smiled happily and cuddled more into his embrace as they swayed side to side.

 

Her answer made Hyungsik happy. He remembers the time that he went out shopping for warm clothing for Jihyun’s birthday since he knows that Jihyun is the type of girl that didn’t mind wearing thin clothing although it makes her cold. They were at the mildang stage during that time so he can’t give her the present by himself. Thus, he decided to ask some help from the 4minutes girls that gladly accepts his requests. During that mildang stage as well, he went to take his driving license and it helps a lot in distracting him from contacting her for a month. Now, it was all part of the memories that had brought them together and Hyungsik was glad that it ended up well.

 

The song ended nicely right after Hyungsik kisses the top of Jihyun’s head, leaving both of them in total bliss.

 

“Let me choose the song this time” Jihyun pleaded while pouting her lips as her steps were already close to where the phone’s at.

 

After fiddling with the phone for a while, a familiar song chimed in their ears. Aftermath by ZE:A

 

Both of them smiled as the reminiscences floods in. Hyungsik was in awe and surprised when he saw Jihyun dancing to the chorus part of the song. With a smile on her face, she followed the steps perfectly although it was quite hard to dance it at an uneven ground with the heels on.

 

 After finishing the dance of the first part of the chorus, she walks towards him while sliding her wavy curls behind her ears.

 

“Do you remember this song? It was the one that I picked during the show. I think it was during that moment I started falling for you, Hyungsik-ah. I was scared since you didn’t come out at first but after that I realized and was convinced on how fate have entwined our life together. So, close your eyes now. I have something for you as well” she said while letting out a giggle.

 

Hyungsik slowly closes his eyes while placing both of his hands at the back, giving her the posture of anticipation to receive something. A smile lit up on his face.

 

Jihyun slowly pulls out both hands that he had placed at his back and slides in something on his left hand’s index finger. When Hyungsik opens his eyes, he saw a cute gold couple ring on his finger. An instant smile spreads on his face and he was surprisingly taken aback with what she had prepare for him when he least expects something. He knows how Jihyun feels about relationships and to do something like this is considered as something big for him. At least, it was a big step on how she changes in accepting him in her life. In the future it could be more, who knows.

 

“This is mine’s” she said playfully while showing him another ring. Understanding her sense he gladly accepts the ring and placed it on her index finger as well. He did not place it on the left hand side like she did but he placed it on the right hand side. When she asked why, he simply answer that he wanted the ring to stay close to each other when they’re holding hand. The thought made Jihyun happy since it shows Hyungsik’s deep appreciation.

 

“This shows that you’re mine” she said it in a warning tone while jerking up her eyebrows. A cheeky smile escapes from her pair of lips. Hyungsik managed to chortle out a chuckle hearing what she had said,knowing what it really means. She knows that he knows that that’s an interjection that she uses to show that she loves him. Although it might not sound as romantic but she’ll learn to open up to him bit by bit.

 

                                                                                            

                                                                                              Their cute couple rings (my favs!)

 

They placed their hands next to each other looking at the couple ring before entwining them tightly. As thewaves clash against the rocks, they leaned forward for a kiss. Sharing the feeling that’s tingling insidethem as the night grew darker with them spending the night together. 

 

 

That's the end of this story. i hoped that you guys will like it! i spend some time looking for the pictures thatlooked like the one that i have imagined...hehehe...since it's the final chapter it was worth it....and i'm glad that i managed to wrap it up in a satisfying way.. ahhh! as i have mentioned in the foreward, this fanfic isthe continuation of the aftermath (previous fanfic by me) ...so, there are some scenes that explains the scenes from the aftermath story..am i making sense here? hahahaha, its late at night anyway...so, excuse my mistakes ^^ to make it easier, some of the scenes includes the flower bouquet, the birthday gift, the mildang thingy and the necklace that's from the show itself...i hope that you'll enjoy this final chapter...please leave your comment if you like it =) and for you DNic_ort i hoped that i have updated the story as fast as possible for you and i hope that the ending will suit your preferance. with that, gumawo!

 

*bows~

author-nim - softcookies