part 4

Let's Escape ~

The wind blows against their faces as both of them are still sleeping soundly. Waves splash against the white sands. Jihyun was the first one to be awake. Her right arm still wraps around his waist. Head rested on his unexpectedly wide chest and his left arm as her pillow. She could feel his arms around, embracing her tightly.  A smile slip from her face, feeling contented as happiness filled in.

She opened her eyes, feasting on his sleeping face. Hyungsik have thick eyebrows, no double eyelids (which she liked most), his nose is perfectly placed on his face. Jihyun kept on looking at him attentively until her gaze reaches his pair of lips. Her face blushed as naughty thoughts popped in her mind. But she immediately scrubs out the thought by instantly looking at the sky.  The sky looked no longer blue as it fades with a tint of orange colour. She wondered for how long they have slept. But they really need to wake up now.

Jihyun moves her body a bit, hoping that it can wake Hyungsik up.

….he didn’t move even one bit…

“Hyungsik-ah”, she tried calling him.

….still no response…

‘He must have been really tired’, she thought.

She took his right hand from her waist and firmly squeezes it as she called his name.

….OOOOhh ! He said something….

‘Hmmmmm’, Hyungsik only managed to utter that and then he fell back to sleep as he tightens his hug, while his hand is still entwining with Jihyun’s.

 “Hyungsik-aaAAH !”, she called louder.

…..errr, nope! Still not moving…..

A small sigh trailed as her effort doesnt worked out. She really doesn’t know what to do. Her gaze moves from the edges of his stripped shirt, then to his Adam’s apple and in the end fixed at his damp lips. A gulp went down as the naughty thought comes back and played in her mind. Without her realizing, she was already getting closer to Hyungsik. She stopped once she felt his breath against her face. She took a quick look at him but he is still sleeping. In a flash, she closed her eyes and pecked Hyungsik’s lips.

She could feel the adrenalin and blood rushed inside her body.

…………………eh?

Jihyun was paralyzed once she saw Hyungsik’s opened eyes.

‘You woke up!’ she stammered.

‘Jihyun-ah’ he said, his eyes piercing right through her.

Jihyun tried to break off from his arms but Hyungsik was too strong for him. She tried to look away but he never let her eyes go, intense. Slowly, he comes closer towards her. A bit more…just a tinny tiny bit more….

Jihyun closes her eyes as he did.

However! Once Jihyun felt that his grips are becoming loose she quickly breaks free from his embrace, making Hyungsik startled and numb. His face turned sour.

 Jihyun giggled and did the ‘merong’ face to him. Hence, Hyungsik stood up and ran after her.

They ran along the beach as the sky is turning into an intense orange colour.

 “Keep on running Jihyun-ah. I am coming after you”, Hyungsik said as he chased Jihyun.

Because of Hyungsik’s long legs, he managed to capture Jihyun in just a few seconds.

“Gotcha!”, he said as he gives Jihyun a back hug, pulling her close against him. She can never win over him when it comes to running. They walked slowly together just like when they were in the tv program. But this time, it’s natural and it’s definitely real. Jihyun turned around and faced him, holding both of his hands.

“Hyungsik-ah, do you want to play a game?” she asked. A smile trailed on her face. She looked so happy. Hyungsik gave her a simple nod while giving her a cheerful grin.

“What kind of game? Paper rock scissor?” he questioned.

Once he saw her eyes twitches (silently agreeing) he continued by saying, “the loser must grant the winner a wish okay?”

Jihyun nodded excitedly. Let’s play ~

1, 2, 3……

Hyungsik (rock) Jihyun (scissors) à  HYUNGSIK WINNER! =P

“Hikhik…do you want to play two more times. After that we can decide who’s the winner”, Hyungsik quickly said it since he doesn’t want to easily win over his girlfriend.

After a few minutes…..

“Aigoo…our Jihyunnie really in playing paper rock scissor”, he said while patting Jihyun’s sulking face, her lips pouting.

The score was 3-0.

“Hmm, sowaneul mareba…tell me your wish Hyungsik-ah”, she said while dancing SNSD’s ‘tell me your wish song’. Hyungsik couldn’t help it but to smile when he saw Jihyun’s quirkiness. He couldn’t help it but to love her more every time he could sense that her anger doesn’t last long.

She saw him thinking for a while. But suddenly he let out a cheeky chuckle.

‘I wonder what his wish would be?’ she thought.

“My wish is…..for you to close your eyes”, Hyungsik said, his voice sounded y and his eyes, mischievous.

“Wae?” she couldn’t help but to feel curious.

“Geunyang…a wish is a wish…now close your eyes”, he continued.

Jihyun closes her eyes. But still she can feel her heart beating hard. Dugeun-dugeun. Is he doing what I am thinking what he is going to do? Eh? Wait, what am I saying again? She turned static as she felt Hyungsik coming closer. Slowly, she can feel his breathing blows against her puff-red cheeks.

Hyungsik kept on looking at Jihyun. Her body freezes as he came closer. She looked cute like that. He was actually surprised when Jihyun first kissed him but he liked it. She’s very bold in terms of skinship now although before she said that she doesn’t really like it. Hyungsik’s lips curved into a smile once he saw Jihyun's pouted lips, ready to receive his kiss.

Chuuuu ~

Whattttt ~  Jihyun opened her eyes and saw Hyungsik’s cheeky smile.

He kissed her forehead instead of her lips. Before she can say anything, Hyungsik quickly knelt down and gave his back to her, wanting to piggyback her. Dumbfounded with his actions, she hesitantly followed his instruction.

“Hold on tighter Jihyun-ah” Hyungsik said as he walked along the beach. The water splashes against his feet while the sun sets, bursting the sky with breathtaking bright colour. Both of them were quiet for a while, enjoying the view and serenity. Liking how they were feeling right now in a world where only both of them are present.

‘I like you Hyungsik-ah’ Jihyun thought for herself as she tightens her grip, her face against Hyungsik’s right face-side, enabling her to smell his shampoo which was comforting for her.

As if he knew what Jihyun was thinking, Hyungsik abruptly said.

 “I like you Jihyun-ah”.

 

yayyy ! i finally updated my story....sorry i couldnt really udate recently...too many assignments...i hope you guys dont mind...btw, since i'm new here can u guys tell me what's the difference between a '' and 'fluff'? O.O and if its a genre, which one do you think would be nice to be added in the upcoming chapters?